ECT Is your pastor deceiving you, or is he just ignorant?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Matthew 7:23 KJV

23 And then will I profess unto them , I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
The WHY of the cross is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV), the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). Has there been a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord believing IT as all sufficient to save you?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Thanks for finally revealing just who you really are (i.e. where you're at spiritually).
I once said you are spiritually blind ... and I was correct.
Everyone should be praying for you.

I am a saved, rightly dividing Bible believer!

You don't even know what the gospel of your salvation is even though it has been testified over and over in this thread (which tells me you believe not). It's you who has the blinders on!

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The only light you see is a counterfeit from one of these

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

fzappa13

By your testimony. You believe there is something we must DO to be saved. That's why you hang your hat in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Acts 2,3,4,5...and Hebrews through Revelation

Pretty bizarre to see a so called christian argue against embracing the gospel .. I mean, God said it would happen but still ... just bizarre.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Pretty bizarre to see a so called christian argue against embracing the gospel .. I mean, God said it would happen but still ... just bizarre.
The gospel of your salvation is not found or preached in "Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Acts 2,3,4,5...and Hebrews through Revelation". Go find it, trust the Lord believing it and 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Obviously, you don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the Scriptures. There's MANY of those around TOL. So, you're in good (bad)
company.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The majority of my life thus far, has been spent in a Church that preached
the Grace Message. (Paul's Gospel) They preached the birth, death, and
resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. They preached that one must hear
the Gospel, place their faith in Christ as their one and only Savior, be sealed,
indwelt, and baptized (not by water) into the Body of Christ. They also preached
that once you're in the Body of Christ, you cannot lose your position.

Christ died for the sins of ALL mankind. However, only those who place their
faith in Christ will benefit from His death and resurrection. Those who don't
will stand before God the Father and be judged according to their "works."
They will subsequently, be cast into the Lake of Fire with Satan and his angels,
where they will spend eternity.

We "True Believers" will spend eternity in Heaven. When we became a member
of the Body of Christ, we received the righteousness of Christ, and will not be
judged, by God the Father. Through Christ we are made sinless and righteous.
No one can earn God's Grace, it's given to those who place ALL their faith in
Christ and none in themselves. God's Grace towards mankind is a "gift." We
need not pay for it, work for it, do good works for it, etc.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The WHY of the cross is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV), the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

The why was to bring sons to glory.

Has there been a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord believing IT as all sufficient to save you?

Nope, I'm a vain fool, subjected to hope. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Apostle Paul's writings (Romans through Philemon) were written to the
Body of Christ. (Gentiles) The rest of the New Testament is written to the
House of Israel. Paul preached the "Grace Gospel" to the gentiles, while Peter
and the others preached the "Kingdom Gospel" to the House of Israel. That's
why we MUST "Rightly Divide" the Bible. Otherwise, we'll see contradiction.
(which isn't in the Bible) Obviously, back then, there were "TWO" Gospels
being preached. Some on TOL remain confused because they don't see the
differences between the two Gospels being preached back then.