ECT Is your pastor deceiving you, or is he just ignorant?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Just cuz I told 1Mind he was reported twice, urs was the first. He can't see the wood shed, just lettin' a friend know, like you don't do it too. You probably call each other on the phone to discuss how to mess with folks.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I suppose she thinks she will lose some kind of respect by ignoring each other because she can't seem to do it and shows no sign of leaving folks alone.

I remember studying scripture with her and others, now she just follows me around. I can't ignore the insults, false accusations, bogus reports, and juvenille names and innuendo. After all these years she still acts her IQ (age).

glorydaz

I suppose she thinks she will lose some kind of respect by ignoring each other because she can't seem to do it and shows no sign of leaving folks alone.

I remember studying scripture with her and others, now she just follows me around. I can't ignore the insults, false accusations, bogus reports, and juvenille names and innuendo. After all these years she still acts her IQ (age).

Oh goody. Now he'll start with the age comments. So predictable!

I'm not too old to teach a young twerp like you a few manners. You'd do well to take your lickin' and learn your lesson. But, alas, I have yet to see any signs that you are capable of either of those.

glorydaz

Just cuz I told 1Mind he was reported twice, urs was the first. He can't see the wood shed, just lettin' a friend know, like you don't do it too. You probably call each other on the phone to discuss how to mess with folks.

One excuse after the other. When will he ever learn? :juggle:

glorydaz

what you call excuses are facts woman.

Yeah, your "facts" are as crooked as you are.

Heir reported him first. I reported him second. It's no wonder whatever you say should be taken with a grain of salt, SONNY BOY.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, your "facts" are as crooked as you are.

Heir reported him first. I reported him second. It's no wonder whatever you say should be taken with a grain of salt, SONNY BOY.

:juggle: sorry :nono: I was juggling, like you. Sonny Boy makes me feel young and good, thanks !!! :rotfl:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A "sorry" with an excuse attached is not a "sorry" at all.
It's fake, and a joke tacked on the end only makes it worse.

It's cuz I'm not sorry. You just can't grasp sarcasm can you ? Or rhetorical questions, or guy friendships or etc, etc. I will never use just the right words for your taste. let it go, you create negative energy and that's all you do now.

ZacharyB

God is not using anyone in that manner today.
We have all scripture.
IT throughly furnishes us!
Thanks for finally revealing just who you really are (i.e. where you're at spiritually).
I once said you are spiritually blind ... and I was correct.
Everyone should be praying for you.

fzappa13

To me, one of the more interesting aspects of this thread has been the propensity of certain of its participants to speak for each other.

ZacharyB

A reply to the OP from elsewhere ...

First of all thank you for setting out what is taught on this matter. Whenever I study the Word of God (I don't read it) I do so by topic as it is important for me to get the overall teaching of scripture, not just parts of it. As a result I have found that there seems to be plethora of scriptures that tell us suffering is the norm for Christians, not health, wealth and happiness.
One can be very happy in suffering if our faith is grounded in the finished work of Christ.

The problem with teaching of this kind is that it doesn't fit in with the prevalence that God is our genie who will meet all our needs. He is there for our benefit rather than us being here for his benefit and pleasure. Therefore we don't appreciate it when we are told that God has a standard that is needed for him to present a church to himself without spot or wrinkle.

If jesus died to save us from our sin and remove it, then it is logical that sin has no place in our lives. If it is not dealt with then we are saying that the death of Jesus on the cross was defective in some way. As we all know, his death was complete in every way, so we have a powerful ally to defeat sin in our own lives. As it says in Collosians 2 Jesus defeated satan at the cross and made an open show of him. To defeat satan is to defeat sin.

That being the case, it is so important to keep short accounts with God as John says if we say that we have no sin we deceive ourselves. and Psalm 139:23 says "Look deep into my heart, God, and find out everything I am thinking. Don't let me follow evil ways, lead me in the way everlasting....."

The fact is the church in general is looking less like the church than it ever has. It has embraced homosexual theology; christians are divorcing as the same rate as the world; it has moved away from the New Testament way of doing things; it eschews teaching about things that are not producing "bless me" clubs; it treats its pastors as company CEOs; it is wasting inordinate amounts of money on buildings that have the mentality of "look at me"; and we seem to be building our church, not his church.

Therefore we need to address the issue of continuing sin and deal with it harshly but the problem is if the sin is the product of the minister the example is found sadly wanting so how can one demand that the church be pure?

Last edited: