ECT Is your pastor deceiving you, or is he just ignorant?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Clearly not you.:jawdrop:

1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

1 Corinthians 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

Soup with no spoon to eat it with.
Plenty of meat on my plate!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nor to you. You reject the offer of salvation by grace through the faith of Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV) in your place (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). So be it (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV, Galatians 1:8-9 KJV, 2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV).

How can you know that I reject Paul's gospel, when I do not.

Did Christ speak to you?

You insist it to be so because you are too spiritually blind to see that the gospel of Peter and that of Paul are exactly the same.

Paul submitted himself to the gospel of Peter in his being baptized in water washing away his sins, but you reject most everything Paul ministered .

Barnabus was in Christ before Paul and they both walked together and taught the same gospel.

Oh the lies abound you MAD folks dream up to avoid all sacrifice of yourself to Christ.

You do not even know what sacrifice is after conversion.

What sort of people have taught you such deception that you so lie against the truth and those who speak it.

LA

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

1 Corinthians 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

Yep.

Plenty of meat on my plate!

Shore is.

But you look at it in disgust and say, I don't like that, without ever having tasted it.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
There's a gospel that is the power of God to save. The WHO of Jesus Christ isn't it. You aren't a "Christian" if you haven't trusted the lord believing it.

Matthew 7:23 KJV

23 And then will I profess unto them , I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
How can you know that I reject Paul's gospel, when I do not.

Did Christ speak to you?

You insist it to be so because you are too spiritually blind to see that the gospel of Peter and that of Paul are exactly the same.

Paul submitted himself to the gospel of Peter in his being baptized in water washing away his sins, but you reject most everything Paul ministered .

Barnabus was in Christ before Paul and they both walked together and taught the same gospel.

Oh the lies abound you MAD folks dream up to avoid all sacrifice of yourself to Christ.

You do not even know what sacrifice is after conversion.

What sort of people have taught you such deception that you so lie against the truth and those who speak it.

LA

Excellent.

Somebody Souped em up without a spoon.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I do, but you're gettin' all upset. I didn't report you, but that smear comment got to the woodshed twice

I'm not upset at all.

I nicknamed Johnny "ian" several months ago.

Even posted a pick of a kid named Ian doin' it.

Why would I get banned for it now?

It does amaze me how the folks on here forget what's happened not all that long ago.

Kinda reminds me of them Israelites not long after God led em outta Egypt.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm not upset at all.

I nicknamed Johnny "ian" several months ago.

Even posted a pick of a kid named Ian doin' it.

Why would I get banned for it now?

It does amaze me how the folks on here forget what's happened not all that long ago.

Kinda reminds me of them Israelites not long after God led em outta Egypt.

no, i know you shouldn't. gd has been reporting needlessly, just looking for anything at all. Actually creating things to report out of thin air, finding grievances with the most mundane.

glorydaz

I do, but you're gettin' all upset. I didn't report you, but that smear comment got to the woodshed twice

I'm not upset at all.

no, i know you shouldn't. gd has been reporting needlessly, just looking for anything at all. Actually creating things to report out of thin air, finding grievances with the most mundane.

So what do we have here? Patrick the pot stirrer...and right out in the open, too.

1Mind1Spirit says he's "not upset at all", and PJ is working hard to get him mad at me. This is what Patrick was doing behind the scenes when this whole thing started, and now he's gotten bold enough to do it right out in the open. It never fails. The bad get bolder and bolder.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

So what do we have here? Patrick the pot stirrer...and right out in the open, too.

1Mind1Spirit says he's "not upset at all", and PJ is working hard to get him mad at me. This is what Patrick was doing behind the scenes when this whole thing started, and now he's gotten bold enough to do it right out in the open. It never fails. The bad get bolder and bolder.

You should be in the Olympics for the long jump, the way you jump to conclusions is phenomenal !!! :juggle: