ECT IS THIS ANOTHER GOSPEL ??

Danoh

Then why do they consider Paul's message superior to save, compared to the message Jesus Christ preached?

Paul was not told he was special. (Ephesians 3:8)

He certainly did not think he preached a different Gospel than Christ proclaimed.

(And when you address me, please respect my brethren, and cease from any and all insults to their persons, or I will cease to respond to anything further you have to say.)

Remain self-deluded about what it is the MADist holds to, no matter how often it is pointed out to you.

As for dodge being your brethren, ask him if he holds to your error: Calvinism and it's distorted views of salvation.

Besides that, he has often misrepresented the writings of various MADs either posted on this forum, or by those writers he has admitted he could not care less about reading for their actual take on a thing.

You...can have him :chuckle:

Rom. 5:8

DAN P

Then why do they consider Paul's message superior to save, compared to the message Jesus Christ preached?

Paul was not told he was special. (Ephesians 3:8)

He certainly did not think he preached a different Gospel than Christ proclaimed.

(And when you address me, please respect my brethren, and cease from any and all insults to their persons, or I will cease to respond to anything further you have to say.)

And Gal 1:15 says that Paul was SEPARATED from his mother's womb and saved by GRACE / FAVOR and 1 Tim 1:15 says that Christ Jesus came into the world to SAVE SINNERS of whom I AM / EGO EIMI the FIRST / PROTOS !!

This why Paul is special , the first ONE SAVED by God's FAVOR !!

dan p

glorydaz

It is dangerous ground when any group believes they have the Holy Spirit telling them to ignore what Jesus taught , and is reminiscence of "Has God said " .

What's worse is not being able to UNDERSTAND what Jesus was teaching when He walked the earth and WHY, and then topping that error off with ignoring what the Risen Lord revealed to Paul, and insisting it's the same message.

dodge

Remain self-deluded about what it is the MADist holds to, no matter how often it is pointed out to you.

As for dodge being your brethren, ask him if he holds to your error: Calvinism and it's distorted views of salvation.

Besides that, he has often misrepresented the writings of various MADs either posted on this forum, or by those writers he has admitted he could not care less about reading for their actual take on a thing.

You...can have him :chuckle:

Rom. 5:8

Those trapped in MAd just cannot stand that Scripture says:

Others were in Christ before Him.

Paul preached the same faith he once sought to destroy.

Paul taught repentance towards God.

How do those in MAD handle the scriptures that expose their errors ? They attack , divert, twist, and stay stuck in their errors, sadly.

Danoh

Those trapped in MAd just cannot stand that Scripture says:

Others were in Christ before Him.

Paul preached the same faith he once sought to destroy.

Paul taught repentance towards God.

How do those in MAD handle the scriptures that expose their errors ? They attack , divert, twist, and stay stuck in their errors, sadly.

Rubbish.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8.

dodge

What's worse is not being able to UNDERSTAND what Jesus was teaching when He walked the earth and WHY, and then topping that error off with ignoring what the Risen Lord revealed to Paul, and insisting it's the same message.

Hello, the same Jesus that walked the earth was and is the same Jesus who was resurrected. You might want to recall that when Jesus walked the earth He said it was the WORDS He taught that would justify or condemn, and yes He taught that before He was crucified rendering your argument pointless.

dodge

And Gal 1:15 says that Paul was SEPARATED from his mother's womb and saved by GRACE / FAVOR and 1 Tim 1:15 says that Christ Jesus came into the world to SAVE SINNERS of whom I AM / EGO EIMI the FIRST / PROTOS !!

dan p

Take your blinders off dan.

Act 7:59

And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

So you don't believe Stephen received favor ?

There were over 3000 in Acts 2 and 5000 in Acts 4 that were added to the BOC before Paul ever got saved.

dodge

dan p

Not first dan "chief" meaning he was a serious sinner as in he persecuted the BOC as Jesus said.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

dan p

By who's favor were the three thousand saved on Pentecost?

DAN P

By who's favor were the three thousand saved on Pentecost?

Hi and you avoided the scriptures in Gal 1:15 and in 1 Tim 1:15 , for starters !!

And in Acts 2:47 , these believers are NOT CHRISTIANS / CHRISTIANOS as the B O C was not yet even known !!

In Acts 2:47 the Greek word ADDED is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE and means that Jesus ADDED to that assembly and than STOPPED ADDING because Israel was to be set aside by Acts 13:46 , Acts 18:6 and Acts 28:28 and BY 2 Cor 3:13-16 !!

dan p

glorydaz

Hello, the same Jesus that walked the earth was and is the same Jesus who was resurrected. You might want to recall that when Jesus walked the earth He said it was the WORDS He taught that would justify or condemn, and yes He taught that before He was crucified rendering your argument pointless.

Looks like you don't understand my argument, so it can't be pointless. In fact, it proves my point....a lack of understanding on your part. Tell me what you can glean from the two verses here.

Matt. 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.​

Danoh

Nehemiah 8:8 So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

8:12 And all the people went their way to eat, and to drink, and to send portions, and to make great mirth, because they had understood the words that were declared unto them.

Your problem, dodge?

The warning in the following passages describes your approach, thus, your erroneous beliefs.

You believe.

But your understanding of what you believe is your own understanding - it is not what the passages assert.

Ephesians 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

In short, you are in your misunderstanding...what the Lord through the Apostle Paul had had to lament about the Corinthians.

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

Or as the writer of Hebrews had had to lament concerning the things of the Lord they had failed to FIRST properly UNDERSTAND that they might THEN Believe in WITH him...

Hebrews 5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8, dodge.

Interplanner

Hi and you avoided the scriptures in Gal 1:15 and in 1 Tim 1:15 , for starters !!

And in Acts 2:47 , these believers are NOT CHRISTIANS / CHRISTIANOS as the B O C was not yet even known !!

In Acts 2:47 the Greek word ADDED is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE and means that Jesus ADDED to that assembly and than STOPPED ADDING because Israel was to be set aside by Acts 13:46 , Acts 18:6 and Acts 28:28 and BY 2 Cor 3:13-16 !!

dan p

except that whenever it said 'Israel was set aside' it meant only the unbelievers...which we already knew. At least it is a good sign to see D'ists finally saying that it is the issue of belief, not race, which is the MO of the NT.

DAN P

except that whenever it said 'Israel was set aside' it meant only the unbelievers...which we already knew. At least it is a good sign to see D'ists finally saying that it is the issue of belief, not race, which is the MO of the NT.

Hia do you agree that the Greek word ADDED is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE ??

You know and any one can check the Greek text and see that I am right !!

Sorry , vut 2 Cor 3:13-16 is talking about all of Israel as told in verse 13 and in 14 and this also means the 12 apsotles and the LITTLE FLOCK !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

At least it is a good sign to see D'ists finally saying that it is the issue of belief, not race, which is the MO of the NT.

It is BOTH, in regards to being part of the little flock, the new nation, kings and priests in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Study your Bible. Put down the commentaries which are preventing you from knowing left from right, top from bottom, east from west, and right from wrong.

DAN P

Ah, a "serious sinner". If you look at Paul's other uses of the word "chief" is that what you find?

Hi and dodge does not know that PROTOS means FIRST and PROTOS is also used in 1 Tim 1:16 and in John 2:10 and translated BEGINNING and also in 2 Peter 2:20 !!

A good thing that Paul is not here , as 1 Tim 1:20 would be APPLIED to him !!

dan p