ECT IS THIS ANOTHER GOSPEL ??

glorydaz

no dan her sight is not blocked but yours is. It is ALL about Christ Jesus who Paul said to follow as he followed Him, and yet you diminish Jesus and elevate Paul which is nothing short of blasphemy.

That's untrue. We follow the RISEN LORD and his message through Paul, and you try to follow Jesus before He died on the cross and rose from the dead. You're no better than the Jews were.

Interplanner

There were particular applications and ways of talking to the Jews ('hard sayings') but Jesus and John B declared the same Gospel from the beginning. The disciples knew of it and denied it would happen; you can't go in to clinical denial like they did and NOT know.

SaulToPaul 2

It's atrocious what he does to scripture.

Yep, he said this, knowing that Christ was "made perfect".

Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post

As you may know, 'being made perfect' is Hebrews way of expressing justification from sins (10:14).

Danoh

Major theological and serious homiletic FAIL.

The object (Jesus Christ) of the Gospel never changes; only the audience, language, and culture (subjects) differences needs to be addressed accordingly, but with the same and one true message of God's saving grace.

I'd meant "the gospel OF Christ" not "the gospel Christ."

Rom. 5:8

dodge

That's untrue. We follow the RISEN LORD and his message through Paul, and you try to follow Jesus before He died on the cross and rose from the dead. You're no better than the Jews were.

You do know the Jews rejected Jesus as Messiah right ? The truth is your ilk must slice and dice the message of Jesus and turn it into a time frame of when He taught to Ignore many of Jesus teachings like, following Jesus, repentance, baptism,which Paul also taught.

The cross was the culmination and validation of ALL of Jesus' teachings proving He was who HE said He was, because 3 days later He defeated death.

It is dangerous ground when any group believes they have the Holy Spirit telling them to ignore what Jesus taught , and is reminiscence of "Has God said " .

Danoh

What meaning would the sign of Jonah have to people if they did not know Christ was to die and be raised? Hmmm?

Lol - that post reads like you just right there and then concluded you saw "something these D'sts have not seen - I'll show em" :chuckle:

Obvious fact of the matter?

You'd make good Pentecostal, or Buddhist, or some such - they too perceive their momentary delusions is the reality.

What you did was find a means of support for your self-delusion, once more - in this case; your delusion that the Cross was understood before it happened.

Nothing more, nothing less.

But you are a Trump supporter; which is the result of that same mechanism - both in him, and in what remains of his rapidly eroding base...

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8

Last edited:

Danoh

What meaning would the sign of Jonah have to people if they did not know Christ was to die and be raised? Hmmm?

The answer to this seeming riddle you have ended up south on (as usual)?

The Lord often asserts that some of the things He speaks of are meant to be understood only after their passing.

Not those later "Pauline" mysteries.

Rather; "mysteries of the kingdom."

But He had also noted how that no (Israelite) Prophet was (often) honored in His own country.

Your post there, just shows how obviously He is not honored by you, in your own little "country," thus, your unavoidable compulsion to twist the intended sense of His Words to where they fit your incompetent conclusions.

:doh:

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8

Last edited:

DAN P

no dan her sight is not blocked but yours is. It is ALL about Christ Jesus who Paul said to follow as he followed Him, and yet you diminish Jesus and elevate Paul which is nothing short of blasphemy.

Hi and you have it TURNED around as it is Jesus who elevated Paul and NOW Paul is trying to elevate you and you refuse LOL here !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and you have it TURNED around as it is Jesus who elevated Paul and NOW Paul is trying to elevate you and you refuse LOL here !!

dan p

Jesus also elevated ALL of the Apostles and many lay folks. Paul worship is not biblical and is as wrong as Roman Catholics elevating Peter ,as do Madist, to a position only reserved for Christ Jesus.

FYI, no one needs Paul to be elevated in Jesus they only need Jesus.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

dan p

I don't need Paul to "elevate" me when I have Jesus Christ the Righteous, interceding for me as my Advocate with the Father in heaven. I John 2:1

Paul can't give me grace, pardon, and access to the Kingdom of God.

Jesus Christ represented me in His resurrection . . not Paul. I Peter 1:18; Ephesians 2:4-6

Even the words of Paul, recorded in the Holy Scriptures, are the words inspired by God the Holy Spirit. II Timothy 3:16-17

One must never worship a creature rather than worship the Creator. Romans 1:24-25

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Jesus also elevated ALL of the Apostles and many lay folks. Paul worship is not biblical and is as wrong as Roman Catholics elevating Peter ,as do Madist, to a position only reserved for Christ Jesus.

Exactly . . sorry to tag you but I was typing when you posted.

Evidence we are on the same page! :up:

DAN P

Hi and I would take you seriously IF you could explain 2 Cor 3:13-16 BUIT you can not !!

Neither can you explain How a person can be saved in ROM 5:14 ??

Nor will you explain How Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 !!

I know who the blind ones are on T O L !!

Or explain 2 Cor 2:10 ??

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi and I would take you seriously IF you could explain 2 Cor 3:13-16 BUIT you can not !!

Neither can you explain How a person can be saved in ROM 5:14 ??

Nor will you explain How Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 !!

I know who the blind ones are on T O L !!

dan p

You need to do a serious study of the absolute sovereignty of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Too much focus on Paul is hindering you from proper worship of your Creator.

DAN P

You need to do a serious study of the absolute sovereignty of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Too much focus on Paul is hindering you from proper worship of your Creator.

Hi and why not not answer what dodge can not answer , so take your best shot !!

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi and why not not answer what dodge can not answer , so take your best shot !!

dan p

II Corinthians 3:13-16 was first explained by Paul in I Corinthians 6-16.

Romans 5:14 teaches all men are imputed with the sin of Adam and are sentenced to death. Only being imputed with the righteousness of Jesus Christ, can a sinner escape the second death.

Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 by being changed and enabled in heart and mind (regenerated by the power of the Holy Spirit) to call upon the name of the Lord.

A lot more could be said about all three scriptures, but this will give you a start. ;)

Danoh

Exactly . . sorry to tag you but I was typing when you posted.

Evidence we are on the same page! :up:

Take this how you will, nang, but the fact that you have remained unable to see that Paul is NOT who is being worshipped, just shows your lens is skewed.

The Lord Himself often either reminded Israel to "go and do as Moses commanded" but just as often asked Israel "what did Moses command...write...say?"

And He not only overemphasized Moses over the balance of Israel's Prophets, but appeared to have made a big deal about John the Baptist.

It would be the height of ignorance to conclude from that that He was putting them above Himself.

The MADist is doing just like the Lord as to that, with Paul.

It only appears to the woefully ignorant that the MADist is putting Paul above the Lord.

I expect that level of ignorance from one such as dodge.

You, you appear to have a much higher intellect, I'd expect more along the line of Lon from you on at least this issue.

I have heard many a prayer by one MADist or another.

Always, the end of said prayers is along the line of "in the Name of Your Son and to His Glory, Father. Amen."

And just look at the big deal some of the MADs on here make, when the Lord Jesus Christ is referred to as "Jesus."

While I find that a bit overboard, nevertheless, it is obvious that such do not take the Lord's name and or rightful title in vain.

As to all this...

Romans 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

That is...

Ephesians 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:

Truth of this matter?

Whether such voice it or not, or play the childish game of agreeing with someone who may have voiced their agreement with me on this issue, there is not a MADist out there, or on TOL, who disagrees with me as to the truth of this matter - that the Lord Jesus Christ ALONE is all.

Rom. 5:8

DAN P

II Corinthians 3:13-16 was first explained by Paul in I Corinthians 6-16.

Romans 5:14 teaches all men are imputed with the sin of Adam and are sentenced to death. Only being imputed with the righteousness of Jesus Christ, can a sinner escape the second death.

Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 by being changed and enabled in heart and mind (regenerated by the power of the Holy Spirit) to call upon the name of the Lord.

A lot more could be said about all three scriptures, but this will give you a start. ;)

Hi and 1 Cor 6:16 has NOTHING to do with 2 Cor 3:13-16 and are using it to fill up nothing !!

I have written many times how Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 and you still will never explain HOW that salvation occurred , so put on the hat and sit in the corner !!

When reading Rom 5:13 SIN COULD NOT BE IMPUTED from Adam to Moses !!

So , how were they saved from Adam to Moses , was it by LIMITED ATONEMENT ?

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Take this how you will, nang, but the fact that you have remained unable to see that Paul is NOT who is being worshipped, just shows your lens is skewed.

The Lord Himself often either reminded Israel to "go and do as Moses commanded" but just as often asked Israel "what did Moses command...write...say?"

And He not only overemphasized Moses over the balance of Israel's Prophets, but appeared to have made a big deal about John the Baptist.

It would be the height of ignorance to conclude from that that He was putting them above Himself.

The MADist is doing just like the Lord as to that, with Paul.

It only appears to the woefully ignorant that the MADist is putting Paul above the Lord.

Then why do they consider Paul's message superior to save, compared to the message Jesus Christ preached?

Paul was not told he was special. (Ephesians 3:8)

He certainly did not think he preached a different Gospel than Christ proclaimed.

(And when you address me, please respect my brethren, and cease from any and all insults to their persons, or I will cease to respond to anything further you have to say.)