Is the Holy Spirit Female?

God's Truth

The Holy Spirit is God and is the FATHER.

The Father is not a 'she'.

There is only one divine Spirit and the Spirit is God the Father.

glorydaz

The Holy Spirit is God the Father. There are three and they are one and the same.

There is one God, but distinct in person.

The Father is not the Son. It was the Son (Word) who became flesh and dwelt among us...who went to the cross and rose again.

That you can't see that only tells us that you have not believed the Gospel of Salvation. Only those who have been saved by Grace through Faith know the distinctions the natural man of the flesh can't understand. It's also the best way to know which are members of His body and which are outsiders.

God's Truth

There is one God, but distinct in person.

The Father is not the Son. It was the Son (Word) who became flesh and dwelt among us...who went to the cross and rose again.

That you can't see that only tells us that you have not believed the Gospel of Salvation. Only those who have been saved by Grace through Faith know the distinctions the natural man of the flesh can't understand. It's also the best way to know which are members of His body and which are outsiders.

There are three and they are One.

Believe what is written.

One even means 'same'.

WatchmanOnTheWall

That site shows the correct rendition of the words on the side.

The translation on the side, as with all translations, omit she or he but the Hebrew word עָ שָׂ תְ נִ י pronounced oshth·ni means she-made as shown on the opposite side: http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/job33.pdf

This is the same for every time the Holy Spirit is mentioned in the OT (over 80 times). For example:

Job 33:4
עָ שָׂ תְ נִ י
oshth·ni
SHE made me

תְּ חַ יֵּנִ י
thchi·ni
SHE is keeping alive me

The jodh (') pronounced as 'ni' must denote the Spirit as female. It is clearly there in the Hebrew text. If I am wrong please prove evidence. No one has manage to so far.

God's Truth

The translation on the side, as with all translations, omit she or he but the Hebrew word עָ שָׂ תְ נִ י pronounced oshth·ni means she-made as shown on the opposite side: http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/job33.pdf

This is the same for every time the Holy Spirit is mentioned in the OT (over 80 times). For example:

Job 33:4
עָ שָׂ תְ נִ י
oshth·ni
SHE made me

תְּ חַ יֵּנִ י
thchi·ni
SHE is keeping alive me

The jodh (') pronounced as 'ni' must denote the Spirit as female. It is clearly there in the Hebrew text. If I am wrong please prove evidence. No one has manage to so far.

Go study Hebrew like the translators did because you are not experienced enough with it.

The Spirit referred to as 'She' or 'It' does not denote the gender or non gender of a thing.

Go study some more with a Hebrew or Aramaic teacher; but as for knowing about God and understanding HIM, believe the scriptures that say the Father is a He and it is His Spirit.

Answer this question: Do you believe you have your own spirit within you? Are you a male or a female? Would you call your spirit a male or female?