IS M.A.D. DOCTRINE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's a "True Believers" responsibility to spread the Gospel, not to force people to believe something they don't wish to accept. Becoming a member of the Body of Christ is a Supernatural work of the Holy Spirit. As a believer in the Grace Gospel, my responsibility stops at telling people about the truth of the Gospel. Whether they accept it or reject it is between them and the work of the Holy Spirit. When Christ had His earthly Ministry, some people placed their faith in Him and others did not. It's an individual choice that nobody can make for you. I admit, I don't have all the answers nor do I comprehend all that the Bible teaches. Nobody does. We have to pray and trust that the Holy Spirit will help us to understand what God's Holy written word (The Bible) is trying to teach us. Beware of people who claim to know what the entire Bible is saying, they're lying to you. We learn from the Holy Spirit, God's word (The Bible) and other people. GM...

heir

TOL Subscriber
Use it with water.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Acts 10:35 KJV is what Peter preached in Acts 15 vs. what Paul preached in Titus 3:5 KJV. You know that and ignore it as you do not approve excellent things. Get saved and study!

Zeke

There are two bodies of believers in the so called NT and they have MANY differences!

Yet the real meaning of these differences is found in Galatians 4:20-28, the sons of Hagar flesh and blood birth compared to the spiritual birth of Sarah within, Romans seven deals with this division in us as does Galatians, Dispensationalism is still based on a outward kingdom that is temporal shadows and types of the eternal invisible kingdom of light, IS RA EL concerns our own Conscience. Acts 2,9.13.28, etc.... is still worldly dogma that follows the "foundation of the Roman gospel which is based on an outward sacrifice of temporal" flesh and blood that has nothing to do with the Kingdom Luke 17:20-21. 1Cor 15:1-4 Galatians 3:8 are the same promise which is spiritual not gender or ethnic which is why Jew and Gentile, male or female don't exist when one knows Christ within.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yet the real meaning of these differences is found in Galatians 4:20-28, the sons of Hagar flesh and blood birth compared to the spiritual birth of Sarah within, Romans seven deals with this division in us as does Galatians, Dispensationalism is still based on a outward kingdom that is temporal shadows and types of the eternal invisible kingdom of light, IS RA EL concerns our own Conscience. Acts 2,9.13.28, etc.... is still worldly dogma that follows the "foundation of the Roman gospel which is based on an outward sacrifice of temporal" flesh and blood that has nothing to do with the Kingdom Luke 17:20-21. 1Cor 15:1-4 Galatians 3:8 are the same promise which is spiritual not gender or ethnic which is why Jew and Gentile, male or female don't exist when one knows Christ within.
You are too far out dude

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Added a new term to the Crucible Dictionary™

MADists- unbaptized, covenant rejecting skybeamers

It's by their own admission, so :idunno:
*clarity*

Zeke

You are too far out dude
Only if you haven't discerned "where the Kingdom is located" Heir, Why you can't grasped that Galatians 4:20-28 isn't a reference to two physical siblings but a parabolic/Allegorical teaching concerning our own inner experience shows you haven't grasped the real divisional meaning portrayed in scripture which 2Cor 3:6 Matt 11:11 tells you is the dividing line between the voice of spirit and flesh, secular history of these timeless lessons is false dogma Heir.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Added a new term to the Crucible Dictionary™

MADists- unbaptized, covenant rejecting skybeamers

It's by their own admission, so :idunno:
*clarity*
"MADists" aren't "unbaptized" for by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body,... (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV).

We are not "covenant rejecting" as we recognize the NC and who it is with (Jeremiah 31:31-34 KJV, Hebrews 8:8-12 KJV).

Try again!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Only if you haven't discerned "where the Kingdom is located" Heir, Why you can't grasped that Galatians 4:20-28 isn't a reference to two physical siblings but a parabolic/Allegorical teaching concerning our own inner experience shows you haven't grasped the real divisional meaning portrayed in scripture which 2Cor 3:6 Matt 11:11 tells you is the dividing line between the voice of spirit and flesh, secular history of these timeless lessons is false dogma Heir.
totally tubular!

glorydaz

I could lead to you leading a more "fruitful" life for the LORD and thus a more "fruitful" reward.

It could certainly lead to a clearer understanding of why there seems to be so many contradictions between the Gospels and what comes after them. Which is what I found to be the case. That in turn can result in a more "fruitful" walk. When the "guilt" is truly lifted, everything changes.

glorydaz

However, most err by considering Jesus to be the primary teacher of "Christianity", and place his teachings above what the Apostle Paul taught. They just cannot seem to be able to, in any way, diminish
what Jesus taught. Therefore, obvious conflict and confusion results when reading the New Testament. And "doctrine" becomes jumbled and contradictory.

Well, Jesus is the "primary teacher"...the rock upon which Christianity is built. But, I hear what you're saying. Jesus taught the law while He walked this earth...for a PURPOSE. Too many people don't understand what that purpose was. It was what the ascended Lord taught through the Apostle Paul which helps us "graduate" into eternal life. :)

heir

TOL Subscriber
However, most err by considering Jesus to be the primary teacher of "Christianity", and place his teachings above what the Apostle Paul taught. They just cannot seem to be able to, in any way, diminish
what Jesus taught. Therefore, obvious conflict and confusion results when reading the New Testament. And "doctrine" becomes jumbled and contradictory.
:up: Many refuse to believe who the Lord was sent to while on earth (Matthew 15:24 KJV) not to mention His sending of the 12 (Matthew 10:5-6 KJV)!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where's the need for Paul to go to Jerusalem to explain to the Twelve "his gospel" if it was identical to theirs?

The scripture is clear as to why Paul went there--

Act 15:1 And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.
Act 15:2 When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.

Where's the need for Paul's ministry to exist in the first place if "his gospel" was identical to that preached by Jesus and the Twelve?

Pauls ministry was identical which is why the scripture says--

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed. Gal 1:24 And they glorified God in me.

Do you really believe that the risen Lord taught the 12 Apostles a different gospel to that which He taught Paul?
If you do, and you do then you believe the 12 Apostles are cursed.

The fact that the Jerusalem council occurred at all is proof that Paul's gospel was, in fact, distinct from that which had come before, which not only explains why Paul repeatedly calls it "my gospel" and why he didn't confer with the Twelve and why he received "his gospel" by direct divine revelation and why Paul had to get into Peter's face concerning the gospel and why there was all this contention over the issue of circumcision and etc, etc, etc, etc!

Pauls ministry is evidence that all may receive the same revelation from Heaven, and that all apostles since were taught the same way, and also lived and were/are persecuted the same also.

Paul never got in Peters face except concerning his separating himself from the Gentile brethren, to eat with the Jewish brethren.

Something you Madists still try to do in promoting a difference which God does not recognize.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Act 15:1 And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.
Act 15:2 When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed. Gal 1:24 And they glorified God in me.

Do you really believe that the risen Lord taught the 12 Apostles a different gospel to that which He taught Paul?

Pauls ministry is evidence that all may receive the same revelation from Heaven, and that all apostles since were taught the same way, and also lived and were/are persecuted the same also.

Paul never got in Peters face except concerning his separating himself from the Gentile brethren, to eat with the Jewish brethren.

Something you Madists still try to do in promoting a difference which God does not recognize.

LA

:chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

Peter and the other Apostles ONLY preached the Kingdom Message to the Jews and NOT to the Gentiles. Whereas, Paul ONLY preached the Grace Gospel that he received through the revelation of Christ Himself, to the Uncircumcised.(Gentiles) Galatians 2:7-8 KJV: “But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:).”

Peter's mission only included the Circumcised. (The House of Israel) Two different Gospels were being preached. Paul was in no hurry to go and see the other Apostles. Why would he, he didn't learn the Grace Gospel from them, he learned it by the revelation of Christ Himself? Peter didn't really understand Paul's NEW Gospel to the Gentiles. Peter's Gospel was only to the Lost sheep of the House of Israel. Paul's Gospel was different from Peter's and the rest.

If Peter and Paul's Gospel was the same, then, why was it necessary for Peter to ONLY go to the lost sheep of Israel, while Paul was specifically sent to the Gentiles? Matthew 10:5-6 states: "These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Galatians 1:11-18 “But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ… But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus. Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.”
[/I]

Status
Not open for further replies.