IS M.A.D. DOCTRINE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's true and salvation is by grace not by a person's works.

You can't be judged until after you die.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment.​

What's your point?? You may force old GM to put you on his ignore list, which is growing by leaps and bounds.

Danoh

Far out in a derogatory way or approving things that are more excellent?

It's self-righteous heir "in Christ" - so you know it is in the derogatory :chuckle:

Lol, these so called "gracers" and their grace-less "grace" - what characters.

It is why they don't attend MAD assemblies - most MADs are not about this grace-less "grace" of theirs.

They'd have no one to prove wrong, let alone, look down their collective noses at :chuckle:

Don't be so hard on them, Mindless 1; they're without a home...

Danoh

What's your point?? You may force old GM to put you on his ignore list, which is growing by leaps and bounds.

For ol GM to then keeping bringing up his phoney promise to the Lord...that he has put you on hold...

You might find yourself on ignore; but you'll be the last to know - his ignore has a built in continued reminder from...ol GM :chuckle:

glorydaz

It's self-righteous heir "in Christ" - so you know it is in the derogatory :chuckle:

Lol, these so called "gracers" and their grace-less "grace" - what characters.

It is why they don't attend MAD assemblies - most MADs are not about this grace-less "grace" of theirs.

They'd have no one to prove wrong, let alone, look down their collective noses at :chuckle:

Don't be so hard on them, Mindless 1; they're without a home...

If you weren't so busy talking trash about Heir, you might notice that her response to Zeke was about as honest a response as he could hope for. That was one "far out" there post if I've ever seen one.

You're simply being a contentious dweeb, Danoh, and you're making a complete fool of yourself.

glorydaz

For ol GM to then keeping bringing up his phoney promise to the Lord...that he has put you on hold...

You might find yourself on ignore; but you'll be the last to know - his ignore has a built in continued reminder from...ol GM :chuckle:

Dang....you have become downright dopey.

Apparently you have nothing better to do than make a complete fool of yourself. I've seen this happen to other people who have fallen off their own little pedestal. Sad :loser:

Ben Masada

Is M-A-D doctrine necessary in order to receive eternal life?

No, nothing is necessary to receive eternal life because eternal life does not exist for man. Only God is eternal life. The reason why man (Adam & Eve) were banished from the Garden of Eden was to prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever. (Genesis 3:22,23) That's the first reason; the other is that there is absolutely no evidence that eternal life was meant for man.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is why they don't attend MAD assemblies
Bob Enyart is a MADist with a ministry.
He's the author of one the popular books on MAD doctrine titled The Plot".
The very existence of TOL is directly linked to Bob's ministry, of which several members here are joined to and attend.
It's why TOL has a complete separate forum just for Bob's ministry.

TOL makes no apology for being MAD biased.
It is why we also have a separate forum just to invite and discuss MAD with other MADists and what their understanding of the doctrine is in a cordial manner.
It was not an invitation to argue the intelligence, motive, or study habits of other MADists.

Just so you know.

Ben Masada

For those who don't accept the doctrine of Mid-Acts Dispensationalism, how do you account for the apparent contradictions in what Paul teaches and what Christ and the other Apostles preached?

Great question Grosnick! My answer is that the Gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach had nothing to do with the gospel
of Paul aka the NT.

beameup

Is M-A-D doctrine necessary in order to receive eternal life?

No, nothing is necessary to receive eternal life because eternal life does not exist for man.

Pray tell, what does the Jewish greeting "may your name be written in the book of life" mean?
Beginning with the Patriarch Job, the resurrection was believed in.
Although, it may have been "dismissed" following 70 A.D. when true Judaism ceased to exist.

Zeke

totally tubular!

Totally ignoring the parts of scripture that derail you're mid acts train going in a circle of literal traditional fluff, cookies and milk for babes stuck in a story based on this worlds elements Galatians 4:3 that is time based, which is temporal and keeps you focused on the things of carnal observation, looking outside when Jesus and Paul tells you that is the wrong way, Luke 17:20-21, Romans 8:1, 1Cor 3:16, John 18:36, Mark 12:27, Matt 8:22, John 11:25, all point to the more excellent way 1Cor 13:1-13 that no longer see's outward religious labels like Jew and Gentile, male or female, mid acts or what ever man made doctrine you want to try and put the divine in a temporal time box with, you keep trying to weaving back together the veil in you the temple of who? God! you're divine parentage that sent you here John 12:24, to be awakened/Born/rise etc....from that state of Divine adolescents Galatians 4:1, Luke 15:17,Gen 32:30, from the state of spiritual death/blindness all symbolic terms (Galatians 4:24) Luke 15:32.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you weren't so busy talking trash about Heir, you might notice that her response to Zeke was about as honest a response as he could hope for. That was one "far out" there post if I've ever seen one.

You're simply being a contentious dweeb, Danoh, and you're making a complete fool of yourself.

Good post Sister.

musterion

Totally ignoring the parts of scripture that derail you're mid acts train going in a circle of literal traditional fluff, cookies and milk for babes stuck in a story based on this worlds elements Galatians 4:3 that is time based, which is temporal and keeps you focused on the things of carnal observation, looking outside when Jesus and Paul tells you that is the wrong way, Luke 17:20-21, Romans 8:1, 1Cor 3:16, John 18:36, Mark 12:27, Matt 8:22, John 11:25, all point to the more excellent way 1Cor 13:1-13 that no longer see's outward religious labels like Jew and Gentile, male or female, mid acts or what ever man made doctrine you want to try and put the divine in a temporal time box with, you keep trying to weaving back together the veil in you the temple of who? God! you're divine parentage that sent you here John 12:24, to be awakened/Born/rise etc....from that state of Divine adolescents Galatians 4:1, Luke 15:17,Gen 32:30, from the state of spiritual death/blindness all symbolic terms (Galatians 4:24) Luke 15:32.

2 Cor 5:16

How do you seek to know Christ when knowing Him according to His time in the flesh is ruled out?

Teach us. Please?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:kookoo:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
The following hymn was written by a Reformed Charasmatic believer and it is easily my favorite hymn.
Read the words! There's no question the man who wrote this is saved.

How deep the Father’s love for us,
How vast beyond all measure,
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure.
How great the pain of searing loss -
The Father turns His face away,
As wounds which mar the Chosen One
Bring many sons to glory.

Behold the man upon a cross,
My sin upon His shoulders;
Ashamed, I hear my mocking voice
Call out among the scoffers.
It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished;
His dying breath has brought me life -
I know that it is finished.

I will not boast in anything,
No gifts, no power, no wisdom;
But I will boast in Jesus Christ,
His death and resurrection.
Why should I gain from His reward?
I cannot give an answer;
But this I know with all my heart -
His wounds have paid my ransom.

Stuart Townend Copyright © 1995 Thankyou Music​

Resting in Him,
Clete

Zeke

2 Cor 5:16

How do you seek to know Christ when knowing Him according to His time in the flesh is ruled out?

Teach us. Please?

You should know this seeing you are told Christ is in you by a second symbolic birth which is an ageless truth you think showed up at the beginning of the last age/stage, The Lamb slain before the foundation of the world isn't something you can be taught Galatians 1:12, either you have had that Revelation or you still await that event while you focus on this world temporal theatrics of flesh and blood that inherit the same, (Matt 11:11) like they have some relevance in the Kingdom Jesus/Spirit tried to point you to.

musterion

You should know this seeing you are told Christ is in you by a second symbolic birth which is an ageless truth you think showed up at the beginning of the last age/stage, The Lamb slain before the foundation of the world isn't something you can be taught Galatians 1:12, either you have had that Revelation or you still await that event while you focus on this world temporal theatrics of flesh and blood that inherit the same, (Matt 11:11) like they have some relevance in the Kingdom Jesus/Spirit tried to point you to.

No one can know Him according to His time in the flesh. That would rule out trying to know Him via most of the content of the four Gospel accounts.

So where in the Bible DOES one go to know how to know Him?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
See, you can't tell the difference, man.

That's why I ask questions.

Maybe she should make a septic tank sale as STP would say.

I've lately gleaned from your posts that you are in the service.

Maybe even the base's comedic barber, lol.

So let's get down to some seriousness as jesting is not expedient.

We all know words have more than one meaning.

The other day Nick said I didn't believe Jesus about those born of the Spirit.

In doing so he did just what you did with this post.

He flashed the back off card.

You know, the one the army started giving out a few years ago during boot camp for those who were feeling intimidated by the drill instructor?

So don't answer questions that nail you down and take your ability away to say I could have meant something else.

But realize that everything is manifested in the Light.

Witty inventions can be found out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.