Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Misrepresentation.........

Misrepresentation.........

Freelight is a "Urantia Book" follower. He isn't a Christian, but a
UFO Cultist. He will be at the judgment seat of God and be judged
by his works, and cast into "The Lake of Fire" if he doesn't get
saved. He rejects this truth at this time in his life.

You are a clueless buffoon who has already been corrected on matters concerning the UB.....here and elsewhere. I tire of your idiocy. Those who know me here know better concerning my eclectic theology and study of comparitive religions. You are stuck on this Urantia thing which appears to an obsession of yours. If you have anything intelligent to add, then address the info. and video presentations I've shared and engage in an informed discussion instead of resorting to presumption and misrepresentation. Lying and bearing false witness is not a christian virtue. You ought to be ashamed.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are a clueless buffoon who has already been corrected on matters concerning the UB.....here and elsewhere. Those who know me here know better concerning my eclectic theology and study of comparitive religions. You are stuck on this Urantia thing which appears to an obsession of yours. If you have anything intelligent to add, then address the info. and video presentations I've shared and engage in an informed discussion instead of resorting to presumption and misrepresentation. Lying and bearing false witness is not a christian virtue. You ought to be ashamed.

pj

I'm not ashamed of bringing you into the light of day. I won't watch
your Urantia propaganda. After all, Christianity IS the only truth there
is. You're a Cultist, accept it. You're hardly a Bible Scholar! What you
have to add is, "pure Cultist teachings." No True Believer should be
interested in what you have to offer!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
seriously..........

seriously..........

I see you have nothing to add. Thought so. Bye!

You failed to correctly respond to my last post, watch the videos and research the resource links and instead went on a tirade about the UB. Are you that dense? Put up, keep up or shut up. Furthermore, I have not mentioned the UB once in this thread....so get off your delusional obsession about the UB which you know little about. Im addressing and discussing the subject and related passages in question here on the subject of the Trinity and Jesus being 'God'. If you cant/wont read/research what ive offered.....then we cant have a discussion about the info. shared. So educate yourself first, address my posts (ive 6 of them here) already shared if you have the mutual respect and integrity to engage, otherwise leave me alone.

pj

Last edited:

Apple7

Now you freely admit that you worship the Messenger . . .

Malek Yahweh IS Yahweh.

No man has seen the Father at any time.

You can't see the face of God The Father, but you can see His Glory, of which, scripture informs the reader that The Son is The Glory, as thus...

And he said, I pray, let me see Your glory. And He said, I will cause all My goodness to pass before your face. And I will call out the name of Yahweh before your face. And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy. And He said, You are not able to see My face; for no man can see Me and live. And Yahweh said, Behold, a place by Me! And you shall stand on a rock. And as My glory is passing it will be that I will put you in a cleft of the rock; and I will cover My hand over you during My passing. And I will remove My hand, and you shall see My back; but My face cannot be seen. (Exo 33.18 – 23)

As already shown to you in the above passages, God The Father has a HAND with which he covers Moses' eyes so that Moses can only see God The Father's BACK!

Sounds like God The Father can appear in human form does it not?!

But...as the text clearly states, you cannot look into God The Father's eyes.

Simple Biblical truth.

daqq

Malek Yahweh IS Yahweh.

You can't see the face of God The Father, but you can see His Glory, of which, scripture informs the reader that The Son is The Glory, as thus...

And he said, I pray, let me see Your glory. And He said, I will cause all My goodness to pass before your face. And I will call out the name of Yahweh before your face. And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy. And He said, You are not able to see My face; for no man can see Me and live. And Yahweh said, Behold, a place by Me! And you shall stand on a rock. And as My glory is passing it will be that I will put you in a cleft of the rock; and I will cover My hand over you during My passing. And I will remove My hand, and you shall see My back; but My face cannot be seen. (Exo 33.18 – 23)

As already shown to you in the above passages, God The Father has a HAND with which he covers Moses' eyes so that Moses can only see God The Father's BACK!

Simple Biblical truth.

Glory is not the same as seeing the real thing and the Father says that He will not give His glory to another, ("I am YHWH: that is My Name: and My glory will I not give to another", Isaiah 42:8). The glory of the Father YHWH Elohim is the flaming fire in the peak of the mountain at the mount Sinai event but the glory of the Elohim is the cloud:

Exodus 24:15-18 LXX
15. And Moshe and Yeshua went up to the mount and the cloud covered the mount:
16. And the glory of [the] Elohim [του θεου] descended upon mount Sinai and the cloud covered it six days: and YHWH called Moshe the seventh day out of the midst of the cloud:
17. But the sight of the glory of YHWH was as it were a blazing fire upon the peak of the mount in the face of the sons of Yisrael:
18. And Moshe entered into the midst of the cloud, and ascended up into the mount, and was there in the mount forty days and forty nights.

Yeshua never says that the Son of man comes in flaming fire but rather clearly, and multiple times, he says the Son of man comes with the clouds of the heavens and with his holy angels. Just because you presume to have Messiah Yeshua does not mean you have yet come to know his and our Father. The Kohen Gadol makes the cloud in the Most Holy place by the burning of incense, (with the prayers of the holy ones) so that the Father may appear over the mercy seat between the Krubim. :)

PS ~ Malak YHWH is like saying Mashiah YHWH: it does not mean the Malak is himself YHWH and neither does the other phrase mean Mashiah is YHWH. Mashiah YHWH is a well known title for the Kohen Gadol and also for anointed kings, ("sons of God"). Malak YHWH simply means an Angel-Messenger of YHWH. YHWH speaks through His Messengers as He says of the Malak in Exodus 23:20-21, ("My Name is in him").

RevTestament

Malek Yahweh IS Yahweh.
I would give you a pos rep for this post, except for this incorrect statement. I've been round with you on this before, so I doubt this will change anything, but the messenger of YHWH is not YHWH. Jesus was never called the messenger of YHWH - not once. He is called the messenger of the covenant once or twice. Jesus is YHWH with the Father. He came as the revelation of the Father to us - not His messenger. Malek YHWH is the angel of YHWH as confirmed by Acts 7:35.

Simple Biblical truth.
:thumb:
I for once agree with you!
P.S. don't waste your time giving a cynical retort... :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You failed to correctly respond to my last post, watch the videos and research the resource links and instead went on a tirade about the UB. Are you that dense? Put up, keep up or shut up. Furthermore, I have not mentioned the UB once in this thread....so get off your delusional obsession about the UB which you know little about. Im addressing and discussing the subject and related passages in question here on the subject of the Trinity and Jesus being 'God'. If you cant/wont read/research what ive offered.....then we cant have a discussion about the info. shared. So educate yourself first, address my posts (ive 6 of them here) already shared if you have the mutual respect and integrity to engage, otherwise leave me alone.

pj

If ya can't take the heat, get outta Dodge.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just trying to warn posters about "The Cultists" that are among us." Freelight
and Caino are the worst. They combine Bible verses, mysticism and the
occult.

daqq

Jesus was never called the messenger of YHWH - not once. He is called the messenger of the covenant once or twice. Jesus is YHWH with the Father. He came as the revelation of the Father to us - not His messenger. Malek YHWH is the angel of YHWH as confirmed by Acts 7:35.

Wrong again because YHWH Elohim clearly and emphatically states that there is no Elohim beside Him, which is the same as saying "with Him" or "equal to Him", (Isaiah 43:11, Isaiah 44:6-8, Isaiah 45:5-6, Isaiah 45:21, Hosea 13:4). Likewise Hebrew does not tolerate the definite article with proper names and therefore we indeed have many instances where the generic word Elohim is used to denote Angels, (this is the great problem with translators dropping the definite article whensoever and wheresoever they please). This fact is shown by the placement of the definite article before the word, such as "ha-'Elohiym" in the following passage and many others, which cannot be a proper name because the language does not tolerate such usage. This occurs well before the following passage but I quote this passage here because it is the first occurrence where we find "τον θεον" in the LXX-Septuagint:

Genesis 17:18 Transliterated Unaccented
18. Wayo'mer 'Abraham 'el- ha-'Elohiym luw Yishma`e'l yichyeh lpaneyka.
18. And Abraham said to the Elohim, Oh that Yishmael might live before you!

This is the first place we see τον θεον in the LXX and it is seemingly employed in the sense of a compound unity, (contrary to what is generally taught) because in the Hebrew "ha-'Elohim" is not a proper name but rather it is highly probable that this implies "the Elohim-Angels", (under one head, the Arch-Messenger from the beginning) which is Elohim from the beginning; that is to say, the Son, (not YHWH Elohim who is the Father alone, the Great Head over all).

Genesis 17:18 LXX (http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/01_017.htm)
18. ειπεν δε αβρααμ προς τον θεον ισμαηλ ουτος ζητω εναντιον σου
18. And Abraham said to the Elohim, Oh that Yishmael might live before you!

The LXX-Septuagint is therefore truly the most likely place in all probability where the author of what we now call the Gospel according to John receives his understanding of "τον θεον" which he writes in the opening statement of his Gospel account, (and it must be remembered that this is what is called the "Gnostic Gospel", and for good reason). We therefore cannot possibly expect to fully understand what it is written except by going back to the sources, (LXX-Septuagint) from where both this author and all of the Apostolic writers quote Scripture passages. We also know that the author of this Gospel quotes from the Septuagint because of places such as John 12:38, where Isaiah 53:1 is quoted yet only matches the Septuagint, ("KURIE, who has believed our report?", and neither YHWH, nor Adonay, nor Adon are found in the Masoretic Text). Thus when we read the opening statement from this Gospel we should understand that it is highly likely that by "τον θεον" the author implies "the Elohim-Angels" as follows:

John 1:1 W/H NT
1. εν αρχη ην ο λογος και ο λογος ην προς τον θεον και θεος ην ο λογος
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the Elohim-Angels, and the Word was Elohim.

Nothing in this statement says that the Word is YHWH Elohim.
Elohim is the Son, (with his holy Elohim-Angels).
YHWH Elohim is the Father alone.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
More on John 8:58

More on John 8:58

~*~*~

Continuing exploration of some Unitarian views:

Brother Kel shares some insights -

John 8:58 (ego eimi)

Bishop Bill Williams does not believe Jesus preexisted as a spirit-being in heaven before his incarnation -

An explanation of John 8:58 - Did Jesus pre-exist?

There is a wide breadth of differential views in Christology, some of which really have no consequence beyond bias, assumption or personal point of view....as all christians are using the same scriptures interpreting them differently. Per Johns gospel all that really matters is the testimony of Jesus being the Christ, the Son of God.....the one God sends in his name...and one having faith that Jesus is the Son of God.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
~*~*~

Continuing exploration of some Unitarian views:

Just to remind everyone that, Freelight isn't a Christian. He's a
mystic. He believes in 'The Urantia Book" which is a known "UFO
Cult" according to the Internet. FL is anti-Christian and seeks to
blend in, in order to introduce his Cultist views. So, if you watch his
material, know that it isn't Christian based.

Status
Not open for further replies.