ECT If MAD is False Why Did Paul Make the Distinction in Romans 4:16?

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul taught the same kingdom as Jesus taught.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

Paul taught the same kingdom as Jesus taught.

Made up. moron, and sober up, changing the "argument." Neither the Lord Jesus, or the 12, before the DBR, ever preached the DBR, as a basis for justification-the DBR was hid from the 12, idiot, prior to its fulfillment.Judas preached the gospel of the kingdom, you idiot, as did the other 11-the same gospel of the kingdom the Lord Jesus Christ preached, void of the dbr, the good news of the coming kingdom of heaven, upon the earth, which was not the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, moron; you've been shown this for years, chapter, verse, by myself/others, but your daddy the devil keeps telling you to keep denying it, and spam.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have been explaining it to you carefully that we eat his flesh BY obeying him.

How do you get that I am saying to be a cannibal?
If you were literally eating His flesh, you would be a cannibal.
That's what cannibals are, folks that literally eat the flesh of men.

john w

Hall of Fame
Were you lying then, or lying now????

Along with all the times you said "We have to obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded".

We challenge this troll, to sell all she has, as "Jesus said," and she then deceitfully asserts that "Jesus did not tell everyone to sell all you have"........

She is either demon possessed, or a lush-no other option.

God's Truth

Were you lying then, or lying now????

Along with all the times you said "We have to obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded".

I don't mind telling you repeatedly.

Jesus came and gave GUIDELINES, RULES, COMMANDS for the New Covenant.

Then he shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant.

Telling someone to not tell who he is [yet], is not a command for the New Covenant.

Telling a paralyzed person to get up and walk is not a command for the New Covenant.

Telling someone to get him a donkey and her colt is not a command for the New Covenant.

How you ever get that you speak as one rebuking me, and calling me a liar is beyond ludicrous.

God's Truth

And you decide what commands are to be obeyed, eh, lush?

Are all of his commands to be obeyed, moron?

As I have said before, we have to seek and we shall find.

Searching for God is done by looking for Jesus' teachings.

We find God when we obey those teachings.

God's Truth

If you were literally eating His flesh, you would be a cannibal.
That's what cannibals are, folks that literally eat the flesh of men.

If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever, John 6:51. This bread is Jesus’ flesh, which he will give for the life of the world, John 6:53.

Unless we eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, we have no life in us. Jesus tells us the truth, if anyone obeys his word, he will never see death, John 8:51.

John 6:58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever.”

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't mind telling you repeatedly.

Jesus came and gave GUIDELINES, RULES, COMMANDS for the New Covenant.

Then he shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant.

Telling someone to not tell who he is [yet], is not a command for the New Covenant.

Telling a paralyzed person to get up and walk is not a command for the New Covenant.

Telling someone to get him a donkey and her colt is not a command for the New Covenant.

How you ever get that you speak as one rebuking me, and calling me a liar is beyond ludicrous.
Because of your own words, GT, that how.

Jesus' words were not temporary and only to a select few.

Jesus' words are forever to everyone.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever, John 6:51. This bread is Jesus’ flesh, which he will give for the life of the world, John 6:53.

Unless we eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, we have no life in us. Jesus tells us the truth, if anyone obeys his word, he will never see death, John 8:51.

John 6:58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever.”
It's not literally eating literal flesh.
No one eats the literal flesh of the Lord Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

Because of your own words, GT, that how.

As I said before, keep harassing and acting like you don't have sense about what I said.
I have explained it to you so many times and you just don't care how many times you repeat the same wrong thing. You don't care how many times you call me a liar. So I will go back to ignoring you unless you want to debate properly.

glorydaz

As I said before, keep harassing and acting like you don't have sense about what I said.
I have explained it to you so many times and you just don't care how many times you repeat the same wrong thing. You don't care how many times you call me a liar. So I will go back to ignoring you unless you want to debate properly.

She's trying to get you to see how moronic you're being when you say you eat His flesh by obeying. Not only are you claiming it is literal, which is foolish, but that it's "obeying", which is equally ludicrous. It's BELIEVING. Those who believe have life. Those who don't believe have not life.

John 6:33-36 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.​

God's Truth

She's trying to get you to see how moronic you're being when you say you eat His flesh by obeying. Not only are you claiming it is literal, which is foolish, but that it's "obeying", which is equally ludicrous. It's BELIEVING. Those who believe have life. Those who don't believe have not life.

John 6:33-36 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.​

You are wrong you have to do more than believe, Jesus says to EAT AND DRINK.

hahahahaha

glorydaz

We have to drink and eat.

After we eat and drink he will give us pure water to drink.

Yeah, don't you find it odd that you always have to come up with something YOU have to do in order to receive a GIFT from God? Don't you think God is gracious enough to freely give?

God's Truth

Yeah, don't you find it odd that you always have to come up with something YOU have to do in order to receive a GIFT from God? Don't you think God is gracious enough to freely give?

Jesus tells us plainly what we have to do.

Don't you recognize Jesus' words telling us we have to drink and eat and then he will give us pure water to drink?

God's Truth

Sending neg reps accusing bitterness is not what is called obeying Christ.

LA

Would you rather I rebuke you in public after you slander me?

It is Christian to tell you personally and privately.

You are a bitter and resentful person.

You prove you do not not behave as a Christian and you do not know the scriptures well enough.

Matthew 15:18 "If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.

Danoh

Scripturally, you and GT are both partly right on this one.

At the same time, you are both off-base on it; Dispensationally.

Spoiler

And opposition is good for the Bible student, only to the extent to which said opposition is viewed as an opportunity to reflect a bit more on what one holds to, in light of the other side's assertions about one passage or another.

This too is also how MAD re-emerged as a Bible Study Principle.

A principle that is at its' best when one is being truly objective.

A principle that skirting those assertions one does not agree with, and or spitting on anyone who does not agree with one's take on the Scripture; only holds one back from seeing much more of, and through...

The Lord is dealing with the following types, there, in John 6...

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

Picture those Jews in prayer these days at The Wailing Wall.

Their prayer is not only from the heart; but both physical; and physically verbal.

Their minds blinded, however, by the tradition they and their forefathers before them long ago turned the witness of the Law and the Prophets into.

But this aspect of theirs - both the verbal, and the physical: from the heart - was what the Lord had rightly expected of them.

John 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

John 9:18 But the Jews did not believe concerning him, that he had been blind, and received his sight, until they called the parents of him that had received his sight. 9:19 And they asked them, saying, Is this your son, who ye say was born blind? how then doth he now see? 9:20 His parents answered them and said, We know that this is our son, and that he was born blind: 9:21 But by what means he now seeth, we know not; or who hath opened his eyes, we know not: he is of age; ask him: he shall speak for himself. 9:22 These words spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.

See that - they fail to verbally confess that He is the Christ.

Romans 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone; 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

John 9:35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? 9:36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him? 9:37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee. 9:38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

That their is verbal and physical.

John 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.

The Lord had rightly expected them to Believe on Him from their heart; and to verbally confess Him; and physically worship Him.

Just as they had been taught to from childhood and during their worship of Him throughout their lives, in their hearing and or reading of the Law and the Prophets both physically (their bowing to The Book) and verbally (their speaking The Words of The Book) from the heart.

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. 6:9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

6:20 And when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What mean the testimonies, and the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD our God hath commanded you? 6:21 Then thou shalt say unto thy son, We were Pharaoh's bondmen in Egypt; and the LORD brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand: 6:22 And the LORD shewed signs and wonders, great and sore, upon Egypt, upon Pharaoh, and upon all his household, before our eyes: 6:23 And he brought us out from thence, that he might bring us in, to give us the land which he sware unto our fathers. 6:24 And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day. 6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

Belief is Scriptural: is found being required throughout all Scripture.

The expected manner of its expression, however; is Dispensational: depends upon what God is doing when; as to who through whom; where; why, how, in light of what, and so on...

Luke 12:42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 12:43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

But now?

1 Corinthians 9:16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

Luke 12:42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 12:43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.