ECT If MAD is False Why Did Paul Make the Distinction in Romans 4:16?

Interplanner

Col 1:19, 23.
Eph 1:21 FAR ABOVE ANY OTHER NAME OR TITLE
Heb 9:11 The good things that are already here...NOT A PART OF THIS CREATION

Do you mean you don't know why Col and Heb are so exclusive in exalting Christ over everything?

Nothing else is put on the same level.

dodge

:sigh:

How were OT people saved?

The same gospel that folks are saved by today.

1Pe 3:18

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1Pe 3:19
By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

SaulToPaul 2

The same gospel that folks are saved by today.

1Pe 3:18

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1Pe 3:19
By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

What did they believe to be saved?

God's Truth

You said you eat His literal body and blood.

I explained it many times that obeying Jesus' words is eating his flesh.

If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever, John 6:51. This bread is Jesus’ flesh, which he will give for the life of the world, John 6:53.

Unless we eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, we have no life in us. Jesus tells us the truth, if anyone obeys his word, he will never see death, John 8:51.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Only one "good news" concerning salvation and His name is Jesus.

MAD is deception nothing more !
MAD teaches there is no salvation by any other than the risen Lord Jesus Christ.
MAD is not deception.

What name did the OT saints call their one and only Savior?

God's Truth

MAD teaches there is no salvation by any other than the risen Lord Jesus Christ.
MAD is not deception.

What name did the OT saints call their one and only Savior?

Mad says we do not have to obey the teachings of Jesus when he walked the earth.

God's Truth

Then it is an analogy of eating His flesh, and not a literal eating of His flesh.

No, it is eating his flesh when we obey, his words are life. Jesus IS the WORD of God, and there is only one way to have the Word of God in you, and that is by doing the Word.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mad says we do not have to obey the teachings of Jesus when he walked the earth.
So do you.

Matthew 10:5 KJV
(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, it is eating his flesh when we obey, his words are life. Jesus IS the WORD of God, and there is only one way to have the Word of God in you, and that is by doing the Word.
It's not a literal eating of His flesh.
No one bit, chewed, and swallowed bloody hunks of flesh off the body of Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
Judas preached what Jesus preached and you call it satanic.

Yes, Judas preached the gospel of the kingdom, you idiot, as did the other 11-the same gospel of the kingdom the Lord Jesus Christ preached, void of the dbr, the good news of the coming kingdom of heaven, upon the earth, which was not the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, moron; you've been shown this for years, chapter, verse, by myself/others, but your daddy the devil keeps telling you to keep denying it, and spam.

God's Truth

No, idiot, what is satanic is you asserting that Judas preached the DBR, and was an evangelist.

Moron.

Get saved, deviled one.

The good news about the kingdom was preached, which no one could enter UNTIL Jesus gave the Holy Spirit.

Jesus said when he is crucified, then all could come to him to be saved. That is because he came first for those who were already saved by the Father.

Paul taught Jesus' blood washes away sins.

And John the baptizer taught that Jesus' blood will atone for our sins.

Same gospel different people different times.

God's Truth

Yes, Judas preached the gospel of the kingdom, you idiot, as did the other 11-the same gospel of the kingdom the Lord Jesus Christ preached, void of the dbr, the good news of the coming kingdom of heaven, upon the earth, which was not the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, moron; you've been shown this for years, chapter, verse, by myself/others, but your daddy the devil keeps telling you to keep denying it, and spam.

Paul taught the same kingdom as Jesus taught.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

God's Truth

It's not a literal eating of His flesh.
No one bit, chewed, and swallowed bloody hunks of flesh off the body of Jesus.

I have been explaining it to you carefully that we eat his flesh BY obeying him.

How do you get that I am saying to be a cannibal?

God's Truth

So do you.

Matthew 10:5 KJV
(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Jesus made commands for EVERYONE, and those are the commands we all have to obey.