Banned
let me explain
-I didn't want a wall
-I don't want mexico to pay for it
-I don't want to deport millions of mexicans
-I don't think you should insult everyone who disagrees with you
-but
-idiots who vote for trump are fair game

Stick to your Republican roots and vote for Trump. We need good SCOTUS appointees and our gun rights intact. We need a stronger military and more defense against radical Islam. We need a President Trump to make the best deals for America.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
http://babylonbee.com/news/aides-hu...-via-flannelgraph-ahead-meeting-evangelicals/

NEW YORK, NY—As Donald Trump prepared to meet with hundreds of top Evangelical leaders Tuesday morning, his aides were given the daunting task of trying to get the Republican presidential candidate up to speed on some basic biblical history. Turning to a method they knew would connect with Trump on his level, they reportedly dusted off an old flannelgraph found in the basement of a local church to give the real estate mogul a “quick primer” on key Bible stories.

“This guy right here? He’s Moses, who parted the Red Sea,” an aide is said to have slowly explained, putting up a felt likeness of the prophet as Trump blasted a liberal on Twitter on his phone. “Mr. Trump? Are you listening?”

:rotfl:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
you're right

the election is tomorrow, correct?

oh, wait

we still have 139 more days until the election :doh:

never mind

Yes, lots of time to come. Lots could change. I bet what we saw in Orlando already plays into Trump's hands.

journey

All I know for sure right now is that I will do what I can to keep Hillary out of the Whitehouse. Trump is self-destructing, and I'm hoping that other alternatives come along. Trump alienating the Republican party just might add some choices. It's still too early to tell.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
All I know for sure right now is that I will do what I can to keep Hillary out of the Whitehouse. Trump is self-destructing, and I'm hoping that other alternatives come along. Trump alienating the Republican party just might add some choices. It's still too early to tell.

we don't want hillary in the white house but she is not as dangerous as trump
-many republicans will secretly vote for her because they want trump to loose by a lot
-I will not be one of them
-I will vote for all the republicans on the ballot
-trump is not one of them

jeffblue101

you are not alone
http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/06/21/half-republicans-want-trump-gtfo/
HalfofRepublicans.jpg

this is based on a CNN poll of registered rebulicans