Hall of Fame
the idiots seem to forget that obama got 65 million votes in 2012
-trump has insulted more than that
-that is not how to win in november

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Trump is doing just fine. He will start winning the polls soon

If I had a nickel for every time people say Trump is 'losing popularity' whenever the tiniest setback occurs, I'd have 35 cents.

It's come down to wishful thinking on their part, in denial about their next president :chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
pay attention to details
-we need trade
-we need people willing to work for low wages
-you are an idiot if you don't understand that
-the problem is taxes and regulations
-you are an idiot if you don't understand that

kmoney

Hall of Fame
you are not alone
http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/06/21/half-republicans-want-trump-gtfo/
HalfofRepublicans.jpg

this is based on a CNN poll of registered rebulicans

:mock: Trump

kmoney

Hall of Fame
we don't want hillary in the white house but she is not as dangerous as trump
-many republicans will secretly vote for her because they want trump to loose by a lot
-I will not be one of them
-I will vote for all the republicans on the ballot
-trump is not one of them

I might vote for Clinton and it won't be in secret. It'll be her or Gary Johnson.

radind

what makes you think trump is evil?

In my opinion Trump is not a good man and he is basically non-religious, but Clinton is part of the godless Secular Humanist majority in the USA. Secular Humanists attack Christian values and that makes Clinton much more dangerous to Christians.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
In my opinion Trump is not a good man and he is basically non-religious, but Clinton is part of the godless Secular Humanist majority in the USA. Secular Humanists attack Christian values and that makes Clinton much more dangerous to Christians.

Moreover it is obvious at this point that godless secular humanist liberals are also lawless individuals given that they are willing to vote for a lawless felon like Hillary. Trump is not a great candidate but, in comparison to the felon...he is choirboy.