I will not vote for trump

Morpheus

But it's lesser

You really don't understand that there is no "lesser" or "greater" evil, do you. All sin deserves death. There is no scale to weigh one against another. All of your sins are just as evil as homosexuality, murder or child-rape. It is only the flawed human race that wants to think that their sins are somehow excusable or lesser.

And what makes you think that serial divorcee to marry newer models, scam artist, con man, would like to date his daughter Trump is less evil than anyone else?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You really don't understand that there is no "lesser" or "greater" evil, do you. All sin deserves death. There is no scale to weigh one against another. All of your sins are just as evil as homosexuality, murder or child-rape. It is only the flawed human race that wants to think that their sins are somehow excusable or lesser.

And what makes you think that serial divorcee to marry newer models, scam artist, con man, would like to date his daughter Trump is less evil than anyone else?

Because Trump Rocks !!! View attachment 24388

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
if you are not an idiot
-you should be able to see
-that
-hillary could not be elected without the trump effect

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the idiots claim that not voting for trump is a vote for hillary
-the truth is
-everyone who voted for trump in the primaries
-was actually voting for hillary
-they elected the only candidate who can't beat her
-and
-that is the truth

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
the idiots claim that not voting for trump is a vote for hillary
-the truth is
-everyone who voted for trump in the primaries
-was actually voting for hillary
-they elected the only candidate who can't beat her
-and
-that is the truth
What does it say about the rest of the republican candidates? Its fascinating to me to see the virtual implosion of the republican party. What happens to their base?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What does it say about the rest of the republican candidates? Its fascinating to me to see the virtual implosion of the republican party. What happens to their base?

This is interesting:

Voters in Pennsylvania and four other battleground states are less likely to vote for incumbent Republicans who support Donald Trump, according to a new survey by Public Policy Polling.

In Pennsylvania, 40 percent of likely voters said Mr. Toomey’s support of Trump makes them less likely to vote for the senator while 22 percent said it makes them more likely to.

That doesn't surprise me. When I voted in my state's primary, I withheld my vote for my state representative for that exact reason.