I will not vote for trump

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Every time an attack happens, America goes through the same exact process. And then, nothing- that is why we need Trump, because he's the only one who has even STATED that he will replace that 'nothing' with 'something'.
These other people do not care- they are all apologists for Islam.

Timotheos

Every time an attack happens, America goes through the same exact process. And then, nothing- that is why we need Trump, because he's the only one who has even STATED that he will replace that 'nothing' with 'something'.
These other people do not care- they are all apologists for Islam.

What would Trump have done to prevent this?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You DO have to anna b !! Pretty please ?

He also told me (vehemently) that if Hillary wins, that her first plan of action is to get us into a war with Russia, because that's what the new world order people have planned. And she'll also get Obama appointed to the Supreme Court where he'll make sure she gets pardoned if she's convicted. That this is all prearranged.

:plain:

I mean, where do you go with that? I'm used to seeing that kind of thing online - hearing it in person is a little more surreal.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He also told me (vehemently) that if Hillary wins, that her first plan of action is to get us into a war with Russia, because that's what the new world order people have planned. And she'll also get Obama appointed to the Supreme Court where he'll make sure she gets pardoned if she's convicted. That this is all prearranged.

I mean, where do you go with that? I'm used to seeing that kind of thing online - hearing it in person is a little more surreal.

That IS funny, sounds pretty crazy.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What would Trump have done to prevent this?

You're just compartmentalizing it- take off the head and the snake dies. Or, cast the snake somewhere it cannot reach, and it can't do anything.

He's the only one who has stated he would do anything about this- Obama won't do it, Hillary won't do it, Sanders won't do it- nobody. Not even the past candidates- they are all unwilling, and that is why they never said a word.
Only Trump.

So guess what? I'd rather cast my vote to someone who says they will than a person who just remains silent and cowardly. You all are bent out of shape because Trump is 'offensive'- well, that's actually a very good quality, unless you just want to get steamrolled by those who laugh at your sorry state of political correctness and so called 'Christianity'.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I now know a person in real life who's voting for Trump. Who told me I "have to vote for Trump."

:think: What's the hat situation like? Or, was he standing in a doorway denying you entry while darting his eyes repeatedly to one side or the other when he made the statement?

If so, I may have a clarifying insight. :think: Which, when you think about it, is about time.

You DO have to anna b !! Pretty please ?
Well, that's just good manners is what that is...by the way, you voting this year?

Morpheus

Yeah, I watched Trump's late-lunch speech today. Mmmmmmm, word salad, I thought. But then that word salad became so hard to swallow that I found myself retching, trying to throw up. He really tried to follow that teleprompter. but when his poor reading skills proved it too difficult, like when he referred to the slaying as "many years ago", he reverted to his "style of rambling, self-aggrandizing and repeating himself over and over and over and over and over again. What a blatant opportunist!

Now excuse me, I have to go off and wait to see if my dementia can wash away the recent garbage input Trumpeted into my brain.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:think: What's the hat situation like? Or, was he standing in a doorway denying you entry while darting his eyes repeatedly to one side or the other when he made the statement?

If so, I may have a clarifying insight. :think: Which, when you think about it, is about time.

Hat? Tinfoil. The thing is, he's a great guy. A friend of many years, very intelligent. Kind. But he's definitely in the Anyone But Hillary camp and very very anti-immigration, from a security standpoint. He's going all out Trump and I hadn't seen him in a while and had no idea. I see his wife all the time and being the good friend that she is, she probably thought it best not to bring it up. He admitted Trump was a liar - but said Hillary was a bigger liar...

Morpheus

I also figured that many of the pro-Trump crowd here would be thrilled after hearing just how highly he regards the LGBT community. According to him he would treat them much better than the Democrats.

So when you enter the voting booth just remember, A vote for Trump is a vote for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.

I'll bet the Republican leadership had multiple coronaries when he took that stand.

Morpheus

Hat? Tinfoil. The thing is, he's a great guy. A friend of many years, very intelligent. Kind. But he's definitely in the Anyone But Hillary camp and very very anti-immigration, from a security standpoint. He's going all out Trump and I hadn't seen him in a while and had no idea. I see his wife all the time and being the good friend that she is, she probably thought it best not to bring it up. He admitted Trump was a liar - but said Hillary was a bigger liar...
Didn't anyone ever tell him that the lesser of two evils is still evil?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I actually have a friend like that who has been one of my closest for around thirty years. But he's just...entrenched feels like I'm underselling it. It can feel a bit like having a friend who previously seemed about as sane and considered as anyone tell you that they are routinely taken aboard a spaceship and probed. :plain:

A part of you wants to say, "No, seriously." And another part doesn't want to ask.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I actually have a friend like that who has been one of my closest for around thirty years. But he's just...entrenched feels like I'm underselling it. It can feel a bit like having a friend who previously seemed about as sane and considered as anyone tell you that they are routinely taken aboard a spaceship and probed. :plain:

A part of you wants to say, "No, seriously." And another part doesn't want to ask.

Yes... :chuckle: