I have an Idea for a new Christian Branch.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you consider yourself to be a "Child of God?" In the Spiritual sense that is?

Arent we all? Whether by direct creation or planned evolution, we are all His children.

It's plain that we are not all 'children/sons' of GOD by birth, for we become 'sons of GOD' when we receive Him and trust in Him.

We are all the creation of GOD and fellow creatures but we are not all the sons of GOD and brethren unless we come to GOD on His terms.

True Christianity is exclusive.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I believe

1. That Math and Science are the true word of God
2. The Bible is to be used to teach us how to use His word and not take everything in it verbatim
3. God purposely made the universe imperfect so we can fix and build His Kingdom here as best we can to get closer with Him.
4. Jesus and His death is what gave us light of what we should be like to build/ fix the universe.
5. We can never achieve the perfection we strive to, yet we still do so out of love and respect to the Lord knowing that only through Him we can achieve the perfection we strive towards.
6. No religion is more right than the other and we can interact with each other as long as it helps aid in the blueprint the Lord left to us.
7. God does not get directly involved but instead gives us hints to what we need to do.

Got the gist?

Well, I can see by your writings that you're not a member of the
Body of Christ. Therefore, you're not a "True Believer" at this time.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here's some verses to think about:
Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye
saved through faith; and that not of
yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with
thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in
thine heart that God hath raised him from the
dead, thou shalt be saved."

It's necessary for one to, hear the Grace message,
place all their faith in Christ as their Savior, be
sealed, indwelt, and baptized (not by water) into
the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit. Once one
has placed their faith in Christ, they receive the
righteousness of Christ, forgiveness of all sin and
the guarantee of eternal life.

1 Corinthians 12:13 "For by one Spirit are we all
baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or
Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have
been all made to drink into one Spirit."

glorydaz

There are too many reasons. And I am aware there is one Truth. But every religion and sect has its place and each one aids in the blueprint the Lord left us.

And you really think you are capable of sorting through those "aids" in order to read the "blueprint" the Lord left us to build the house? The fact that you have no one set of blueprints is why you're destined to fail. In fact, so that we each don't have to do what you are attempting to do is why the Lord made sure we have the Bible. The Bible IS the blueprint. He has kept it intact....all of it given by inspiration from God Himself. Anything you add to or subtract from it will only be a product of your own vain imagining.

James Shepard

Well, I can see by your writings that you're not a member of the
Body of Christ. Therefore, you're not a "True Believer" at this time.

That is not for you to say. And also unfair of you to do so. Just because I have a different ideology, does not mean I do not believe. Christ is the only way we can ever achieve the perfection that we strive to. I also believe all religions have their own interpretations of what the Lord is and have come about their own means of doing so. Buddhism, Hinduism, Shinto, Any branch of Christianity, Mormons, Freemasons, Islam, and Judaism. Christianity, Judaism, and Islam found the Lord starting from Abraham. Buddhists found the Lord through Buddha. Etc. None of them are wrong.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And you really think you are capable of sorting through those "aids" in order to read the "blueprint" the Lord left us to build the house? The fact that you have no one set of blueprints is why you're destined to fail. In fact, so that we each don't have to do what you are attempting to do is why the Lord made sure we have the Bible. The Bible IS the blueprint. He has kept it intact....all of it given by inspiration from God Himself. Anything you add to or subtract from it will only be a product of your own vain imagining.

Good post

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is not for you to say. And also unfair of you to do so. Just because I have a different ideology, does not mean I do not believe. Christ is the only way we can ever achieve the perfection that we strive to. I also believe all religions have their own interpretations of what the Lord is and have come about their own means of doing so. Buddhism, Hinduism, Shinto, Any branch of Christianity, Mormons, Freemasons, Islam, and Judaism. Christianity, Judaism, and Islam found the Lord starting from Abraham. Buddhists found the Lord through Buddha. Etc. None of them are wrong.

How about Satanism?

glorydaz

That's Humanism, and it most certainly is wrong. There is only one God and man is not the ONE. Strive all you want, you will never come close to the glory of God.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Lord has given us many books. The Lord works in mysterious ways and can come to others in any form He chooses to do so in. It explains why we have so many religions.

Man has given us many books. The Lord gave us one.
When one compares the books of man with the book which the Lord gave, one will find that they oppose one another.

Truth is not contradictory.

James Shepard

That's Humanism, and it most certainly is wrong. There is only one God and man is not the ONE. Strive all you want, you will never come close to the glory of God.

I am aware, thats why I called my idea Strivonism. We strive to be the perfection Jesus embodied and the Lord wants. We know it is futile, yet we still try as we love and respect God. But Even though we strive to it, we accept that only though Jesus we will reach that perfection. Again this is very hard for me to adequately put to paper