ECT I finally found MAD in Scripture 1 Ti 6:20 "falsely so called knowledge"

dodge

Mat 7:26
“But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mat 7:26
“But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, sell everything you own...

For the love of Mike, do it , do it!
Is Dodge ignoring the teachings of Jesus again?
After all, there has only ever been one gospel teaching from the Lord Jesus Christ, right?
So all of it must be adhered to, right?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is oddly quiet about healing the sick, and cleansing the lepers.
I wonder why, when Jesus Christ says those signs will follow those that are believers?

Mark 16:17-18 KJV
(17) And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
(18) They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Are not the members of the BOC believers, Dodge?
Are you not a believer, Dodge?
Was Jesus Christ teaching a different gospel teaching those believers, Dodge?

dodge

Don't forget Pete!

Pretty flippant to Peter who walked with Jesus and was taught by Jesus , and who was also murdered for following Jesus.

Nothing is respectful in MAD towards those who gave their life for their faith in Jesus. Telling.

dodge

Too bad you're so stuck on pig-headedness. You're as bad as God's UNtruth. The same actually. She refuses to listen to anyone but her own ignorant message. She claims to hear what the Risen Lord revealed to Paul, but she proves by her posts that she doesn't. Same as you. The law has got ahold of you both, and you're afraid to move on to the Gospel of Grace. That's down right sad. :nono:

The Holy Spirit keeps those in Christ from following those who promote lies and deceptions , and that is why I know MAD is a lie.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Pretty flippant to Peter who walked with Jesus and was taught by Jesus , and who was also murdered for following Jesus.

Nothing is respectful in MAD towards those who gave their life for their faith in Jesus. Telling.

I wasn't referring to Simon Peter.

glorydaz

Since you are not the one that went to Calvary you don't get to make that call. My faith UN-like you is in Jesus not the hybrid club of MAD.

Oh, so it's your call to say those of us who hold a view other than yours are a cult and not of the faith?

TYPICAL HYPOCRITE.

You didn't go to Calvary, either....worse yet you don't even realize the Risen Lord has a message which is still hidden from your blind eyes and your stubborn heart.

dodge

Oh, so it's your call to say those of us who hold a view other than yours are a cult and not of the faith?

TYPICAL HYPOCRITE.

You didn't go to Calvary, either....worse yet you don't even realize the Risen Lord has a message which is still hidden from your blind eyes and your stubborn heart.

I do believe you have confused MAD with the Gospel of the risen Lord. Your loss not mine.

dodge

Hi and you are the one who brought it up , that Peter was murdered for following Jesus , produce a verse !!

dan p

18 dTruly, truly, I say to you, when you were young, eyou used to dress yourself and walk wherever you wanted, but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will dress you and carry you where you do not want to go.”

glorydaz

I do believe you have confused MAD with the Gospel of the risen Lord. Your loss not mine.

Golly.....since MAD is not a Gospel, I don't think you engaged your brain before you made that statement. :chuckle:

And what exactly is the Gospel of the Risen Lord. Spell it out...verse by verse. :popcorn: