ECT I finally found MAD in Scripture 1 Ti 6:20 "falsely so called knowledge"

Danoh

Nope, believe it first, and let the chips fall where they may.
Never figure it out first, then believe it.

There ya go - your version of a thing, over the Scriptures'...

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 17:12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

Why the need for that?

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Why the need for understanding first?

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

SaulToPaul 2

There ya go - your version of a thing, over the Scriptures'...

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 17:12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

Why the need for that?

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Why the need for understanding first?

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

You've inverted the Danohianic Principle, they searched the scriptures to see if what Paul told them was true.
They believed the scriptures first and foremost.

dodge

I found MAD referenced in scripture.

1Ti 6:20

O Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, avoiding worldly and empty chatter and the opposing arguments of what is falsely called “knowledge”—

dodge

Mat 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

john w

Hall of Fame
Mat 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
OUT OF CONTEXT!!!!!

Genesis -Revelation.

How did I do?

dodge

Oh wait they never had to repent or follow Jesus. That evil attitude comes right out of the pits of hell considering those in the cults even believe in hell.

john w

Hall of Fame

Oh wait they never had to repent or follow Jesus. That evil attitude comes right out of the pits of hell considering those in the cults even believe in hell.

OUT OF CONTEXT!! Judas repented.

Raise the dead.