ECT I finally found MAD in Scripture 1 Ti 6:20 "falsely so called knowledge"

glorydaz

No what it does show is that those in MAD pick and chose what they WANT to believe and distort and pervert what they do not want to believe.

No, they know what they believe and you distort and pervert what they say. Any idiot can follow these threads and see what's going on, Dodge. You aren't fooling anyone.

dodge

You just love to demonstrate your ignorance of the Bible at every opportunity.

Matt 20:20-24 (KJV)
(20:20) Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping [him], and desiring a certain thing of him. (20:21) And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom. (20:22) But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. (20:23) And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but [it shall be given to them] for whom it is prepared of my Father. (20:24) And when the ten heard [it], they were moved with indignation against the two brethren.

Notice that he did NOT say this to Peter or the other 9.

You are correct it was James and John but it applied to the Apostles.

Jhn 21:18
Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.
Jhn 21:19
This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.

dodge

You didn't even see the post RD gave you....you flat out ignored it.

You're getting very tiring. :down:

When I got on TOL this morning there were 23 post to respond to , and sometimes I get tired of wrong divider's stupidity and vitriol.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
MAD is a creation of taking scripture out of context, and a text taken out of context is nothing more than a pre-text.
Made up.
Give that strawman of yours hell, Dodge! ATTACK!

:rotfl:

dodge

When STP mentioned Mike, did you think he was referring to Micah?

This is what I responded to and I did not notice what STP posted.

Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, sell everything you own...

For the love of Mike, do it , do it!
Don't forget Pete!

glorydaz

When I got on TOL this morning there were 23 post to respond to , and sometimes I get tired of wrong divider's stupidity and vitriol.

Well, lots of people are getting tired of your false accusations about something you don't understand. It's clear you don't understand MAD, yet you continue to slander those who do understand it. Every time I read one of your lists of "facts", I roll my eyes and hope someday you will open your ears instead of continuing to just run off at the mouth.

dodge

Well, lots of people are getting tired of your false accusations about something you don't understand. It's clear you don't understand MAD, yet you continue to slander those who do understand it. Every time I read one of your lists of "facts", I roll my eyes and hope someday you will open your ears instead of continuing to just run off at the mouth.

I have posted many scriptures that prove MAD is a lie. Maybe you should close your fly trap and believe and follow the scripture instead of Bullinger and Stam.