HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

marhig

What's over the top is you saying you know the Bible, and then blatantly stating that you don't know what Jesus said about something.

But you don't know for sure, correct?

So if He never said the word or mentioned it, HOW COULD HE HAVE PREACHED IT!? Your statement contradicts your beliefs, and your beliefs contradict Scripture.

You're correct. JESUS NEVER, EVER, NO NOT ONCE, says the word "grace" in the four Gospels.

That should immediately tell you something, THAT HE DIDN'T TEACH GRACE!

No one here is twisting ANYTHING, except for you. Exhibit A:

See? Twisting Scripture to fit your beliefs.

If Jesus NEVER MENTIONED THE WORD GRACE...

How then COULD HE HAVE PREACHED IT!?

I didn't order you to do anything. I made a recommendation.

By the way, I'm still waiting for the answer to my second question:

How many times did Jesus use words like "Moses," "commandment," "law," "statute," etc?
How don't you get it, that he didn't need to teach grace, because grace and truth came by him. And we receive the grace of God through him, why can't you see that?

popsthebuilder

John 15: 1. "I am the Vine--the True Vine, and my Father is the vine-dresser. 2. Every branch in me--if it bears no fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3. Already you are cleansed--through the teaching which I have given you. 4. Continue in me, and let me continue in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit of itself--that is, if it does not continue in the vine--so neither can you if you do not continue in me. 5. I am the Vine, you are the branches. He who continues in me and in whom I continue bears abundant fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. 6. If any one does not continue in me, he is like the unfruitful branch which is at once thrown away and then withers up. Such branches they gather up and throw into the fire and they are burned.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
How don't you get it, that he didn't need to teach grace, because grace and truth came by him. And we receive the grace of God through him, why can't you see that?

exactly.

If we appreciate God and Jesus for what they have done for us, we will not boast our works and praise God for all the good things.

Our salvation is because of their grace.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No sir.....I claim ignorance and believe in a single judgement for all, or rather a judgement for each.....please do not knock me for my ignorance....

There will NOT be a single Final Judgement. The unbelievers (those who died without Christ, etc) will stand before God and be judged according to their works. (Revelation 20:12) The believers (Faithers) will be judged regarding their rewards for things done while in the flesh. There will be NO condemnation/judgement for the believers. (Faithers)

popsthebuilder

There will NOT be a single Final Judgement. The unbelievers (those who died without Christ, etc) will stand before God and be judged according to their works. (Revelation 20:12) The believers (Faithers) will be judged regarding their rewards for things done while in the flesh. There will be NO condemnation/judgement for the believers. (Faithers)
That is very different from how I believe. Can you show the texts where judgement means reward, or about two separate judgements please?

I don't think we are to do with reward in mind really...that isn't to say that believers won't attain to some new creation or new earth and heaven, but just that that isn't right motive to me.....I would like to go over the texts I specified though if you are interested.

Seems to me there would be no condemnation due to the fact that they actual lived in belief; pleasing to GOD by the direction of the Lord.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why is it so important to you that no one did not answer?

For one thing, I knew it.

You ought to stay out of any discussion relating to salvation, eternal life, Grace, etc. You're NOT in a position to preach, you're in a position to listen and learn. You don't realize it, but you're in a very perilous, Spiritual situation. If you should leave this world in the near future, you will die without the Gospel that the ascended Lord Jesus Christ gave to the Apostle Paul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is very different from how I believe. Can you show the texts where judgement means reward, or about two separate judgements please?

I don't think we are to do with reward in mind really...that isn't to say that believers won't attain to some new creation or new earth and heaven, but just that that isn't right motive to me.....I would like to go over the texts I specified though if you are interested.

Seems to me there would be no condemnation due to the fact that they actual lived in belief; pleasing to GOD by the direction of the Lord.

2 Corinthians 5:10, 1 Corinthians 3:8, are a couple of the verses that speak of rewards. So far as the rewards going to the unsaved; there are none. Those unbelievers will be judged by their works and subsequently be cast into the Lake of Fire for eternity. One might ask; "If those unbelievers will be judged according to their works, maybe they will have more good works than bad?" The answer to that is in Isaiah 64:6. Without Christ there is no reward for good works, there is only judgement, and eternal suffering. That's why it's so important to hear the Gospel and place one's faith in Christ as their Savior. There's only one Gospel for today and that's the Gospel that the Apostle Paul preaches in Romans through Philemon.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You ought to stay out of any discussion relating to salvation, eternal life, Grace, etc. You're NOT in a position to preach, you're in a position to listen and learn. You don't realize it, but you're in a very perilous, Spiritual situation. If you should leave this world in the near future, you will die without the Gospel that the ascended Lord Jesus Christ gave to the Apostle Paul.

We will see if you are right. I know you are dead wrong with your kind of spirit. You dont have Jesus' loving spirit. You are filled with hate.

blessings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We will see if you are right. I know you are dead wrong with your kind of spirit. You dont have Jesus' loving spirit. You are filled with hate.

blessings.

Oh, I forgot to mention during my last post, you have absolutely no Spiritual Discernment or any other kind of discernment. Actually, you can barely articulate in the English language. Why not go to school and learn instead of sitting at your computer posting tons of ignorance on innocent bystanders?

glorydaz

Ok I'll quote it word for word and then maybe you can tell me what it means, I've emboldened what I'm talking about

Revelation 1:1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, WHICH GOD GAVE UNTO HIM, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

This is the unveiling of Jesus Christ. God gave Him the center stage in this final drama, as He had prevailed.

Rev. 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.​

Rev. 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

And here He is UNVEILED. The great I AM....just as He said when He walked among us.

Rev. 1:13-18 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.​

glorydaz

No anger here friend; and a willingness to learn.

Yeah... yeah..... That stuff spoken by Jeremiah about the law of the spirit being written in the hearts and minds of the believer was actually St. Paul who had time traveled and gave that testimony to Jeremiah. And Jesus had no clue about it either even though He had a thourough grasp on scripture and was about the FATHER'S work.

Go paint your bizarro picture for someone more gullible who will swallow it right up like you pretend to have done.

:popcorn:

popsthebuilder

2 Corinthians 5:10, 1 Corinthians 3:8, are a couple of the verses that speak of rewards. So far as the rewards going to the unsaved; there are none. Those unbelievers will be judged by their works and subsequently be cast into the Lake of Fire for eternity. One might ask; "If those unbelievers will be judged according to their works, maybe they will have more good works than bad?" The answer to that is in Isaiah 64:6. Without Christ there is no reward for good works, there is only judgement, and eternal suffering. That's why it's so important to hear the Gospel and place one's faith in Christ as their Savior. There's only one Gospel for today and that's the Gospel that the Apostle Paul preaches in Romans through Philemon.
That would seem quite malitious to anyone honestly seeking to know of a GOD of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.