Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I've answered you! Grace came by Jesus Christ, so it doesn't matter how many times he says the word grace because grace came by him!

You responded to my post, yes, congrats. But I want answers to my two questions, which you, in fact, have NOT answered.

MARHIG:

How many times did Jesus utter the word grace? (in the four gospels)

MARHIG:

How many times did Jesus say words like "commandment," "law," "Moses," "statute," etc? (in the four gospels)

marhig

You responded to my post, yes, congrats. But I want answers to my two questions, which you, in fact, have NOT answered.

MARHIG:

How many times did Jesus utter the word grace? (in the four gospels)

MARHIG:

How many times did Jesus say words like "commandment," "law," "Moses," "statute," etc? (in the four gospels)

I haven't got a clue, and that isn't important. What is important is grace came by Jesus Christ! So whether he said the word grace or not it doesn't matter.

Why are you asking anyway?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I haven't got a clue,

So you don't know what Jesus said?

Why am I not surprised.

and that isn't important.

It's not important that you don't know what Jesus Christ said? No wonder you teach false doctrine.

What is important is grace came by Jesus Christ! So whether he said the word grace or not it doesn't matter.

Well you wouldn't know, considering you don't even know what Jesus said. Sure, you can quote scripture left and right, but you don't actually know what it says.

Why should I believe your claims on what the Bible says WHEN YOU YOURSELF don't even know what it says?

Because I'm trying to show you that you don't know what Scripture says, which leads to your false beliefs.

----

Marhig, you just admitted you don't know what Jesus says. I recommend you find out, before preaching any more of your beliefs on here about what the Bible says. It's hypocritical, at best.

Go read the four gospels, counting how many times Jesus utters the word grace, and then read the gospels again, counting how many times Jesus utters words such as Moses, commandment, statute, law, etc.

Last edited:

marhig

Why am I not surprised.

It's not important that you don't know what Jesus Christ said? No wonder you teach false doctrine.

Well you wouldn't know, considering you don't even know what Jesus said. Sure, you can quote scripture left and right, but you don't actually know what it says.

Why should I believe your claims on what the Bible says WHEN YOU YOURSELF don't even know what it says?

Because I'm trying to show you that you don't know what Scripture says, which leads to your false beliefs.

----

Marhig, you just admitted you don't know what Jesus says. I recommend you find out, before preaching any more of your beliefs on here about what the Bible says. It's hypocritical, at best.

Go read the four gospels, counting how many times Jesus utters the word grace, and then read the gospels again, counting how many times Jesus utters words such as Moses, commandment, statute, law, etc.
Oh come on, don't be so dramatic. Listen to yourself! That's so over the top!

No I've never seen Jesus mention grace. Stop trying to twist things and turn everything on me. So what if he didn't? Grace came by him so it doesn't matter whether he mentioned it or not!

And don't order me around please, I'm not here to do what you tell me to!

popsthebuilder

Until Jesus went to the cross and rose from the dead, the Gospel of Salvation by Grace was not revealed...JESUS REVEALED IT TO PAUL. So your statement in yellow is total garbage.

Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Jesus, Himself, gave Paul his Gospel, and it's the way to salvation that you have not yet received. So scoff away, oh carnal man. I have no pity for you. May the Lord...
Yeah... yeah..... That stuff spoken by Jeremiah about the law of the spirit being written in the hearts and minds of the believer was actually St. Paul who had time traveled and gave that testimony to Jeremiah. And Jesus had no clue about it either even though He had a thourough grasp on scripture and was about the FATHER'S work.

Go paint your bizarro picture for someone more gullible who will swallow it right up like you pretend to have done.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Oh come on, don't be so dramatic. Listen to yourself! That's so over the top!

What's over the top is you saying you know the Bible, and then blatantly stating that you don't know what Jesus said about something.

No I've never seen

But you don't know for sure, correct?

Jesus mention grace.

So if He never said the word or mentioned it, HOW COULD HE HAVE PREACHED IT!? Your statement contradicts your beliefs, and your beliefs contradict Scripture.

You're correct. JESUS NEVER, EVER, NO NOT ONCE, says the word "grace" in the four Gospels.

That should immediately tell you something, THAT HE DIDN'T TEACH GRACE!

Stop trying to twist things and turn everything on me.

No one here is twisting ANYTHING, except for you. Exhibit A:

So what if he didn't? Grace came by him so it doesn't matter whether he mentioned it or not!

See? Twisting Scripture to fit your beliefs.

If Jesus NEVER MENTIONED THE WORD GRACE...

How then COULD HE HAVE PREACHED IT!?

And don't order me around please, I'm not here to do what you tell me to!

I didn't order you to do anything. I made a recommendation.

By the way, I'm still waiting for the answer to my second question:

How many times did Jesus use words like "Moses," "commandment," "law," "statute," etc?

popsthebuilder

Those who have been begotten by the Gospel are saved, and have been created IN CHRIST JESUS. So, save your "false teachers" charge for those, like you, who preach a false gospel of works.

Those in Christ and who live by faith NEVER boast of what they do. Which is why you people give yourself room to make false charges against us. If we boasted like you, then we'd be workers like you...trusting in our own doing instead of the Lord.
No....it isn't your boasting that shows you to be full of crap.

It is the fact that when pressured you always say you do works without boasting, but we know that isn't true because if it were true then you wouldn't be so vehemently against the work of GOD within one's own life.

Can you reference your statement;" begotten of the gospel" what about the other gospels you think there where? Was anyone born by those good newses? How is one born by a message?

popsthebuilder

Lighten up Buttercup. I'm not mocking. If youre' a christian, Jesus made the pardon for us. My works will be judged for sure. Either accepted or burned, but as far as salvation is concerned. that's past
What?

Your works will be accepted or burned.

So your works will be taken up or down to the pit .....but not you?

And do your works live on for eternity, and are they burned for eternity? Poor works.....another super logical fallacy.

popsthebuilder

No you don't believe that at all, because you don't believe that the father is the only true God, even though Jesus says it himself!

And what Jesus is saying in revelation is because God is in him, and he is speaking what the father gives him to speak. Why can't you see that God is in Christ? Right in the beginning of revelation 1 it says this

Revelation 1:1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

It's revelation that God gave unto Jesus Christ, so Jesus isn't God! God is his God, and he gives him revelation, and he also gave him power, and he also exalted him. And God is the head of Christ!

What is he the beginning and the end of? What is he the first and the last of?
Creation

popsthebuilder

Did you not read my own post that I quoted? Here, I'll quote it again. Read it this time:

QUOTE=JudgeRightly;5216903
Still, no one has stated how many times Jesus uttered the word "grace."

Still, no one has stated how many times Jesus said the words "commandment," "statute," "law," etc.

Is no one here other than GD, GM, DB, and I able to answer these two challenges? They're not that hard to do, yet those worker bees twist and turn and struggle and writhe trying to get away from the questions.

Again:

HOW MANY TIMES DID JESUS UTTER THE WORD "GRACE"? (in the four gospels)

HOW MANY TIMES DID JESUS UTTER WORDS LIKE "COMMANDMENT," "LAW," "STATUTE," ETC?/QUOTE
Give it a rest

popsthebuilder

Why am I not surprised.

----

Disingenuous

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Disingenuous

Says the one who doesn't delve into the Bible because he thinks it's a waste of time.

Don't you remember what Jesus said?

Then He said to them, [JESUS]“Therefore every scribe instructed concerning the kingdom of heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasure things new and old.”[/JESUS] - Matthew 13:52 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew13:52&version=NKJV

Meaning that even well known passages can be taught many different times, and still new things can be learned.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

exactly.

I have noticed that Jesus did not use the word "Grace" too long time ago. And Jesus does not use the word "faith alone" either.

That's one of the reasons why I do not like Paul much.

Paul's word has been used so negative ways by Christians.

There are many other things that Jesus did not teach but Paul alone did.

drbrumley

exactly.

I have noticed that Jesus did not use the word "Grace" too long time ago. And Jesus does not use the word "faith alone" either.

That's one of the reasons why I do not like Paul much.

Paul's word has been used so negative ways by Christians.

There are many other things that Jesus did not teach but Paul alone did.

You. Are. Pathetic.

Yesterday you didn't have a clue how to answer the question of JR, and today now that the answer came out, you're like "oh yeah, I knew that."

Status
Not open for further replies.