HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

"If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."

1st judgment. The bema of Christ.

:thumb:

1 Corinthians 3:13-15
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.​

drbrumley

Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.​

Great verse..:up:
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION], after much prayer, I thank God in providing you an answer to your hangup. :up:

drbrumley

I Corinthians 11:31-33
"For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world."​

popsthebuilder

I Corinthians 11:31-33
"For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world."​
Those are all towards actual knowing believers.

Of course and actual believer will not be damned....

I'm still not seeing two separate judgements though; only the obvious conclusion of faith.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

I'm still not seeing two separate judgements though; only the obvious conclusion of faith.

Are the above verses and the following speaking of the same judgement?

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. - Revelation 20:11-15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation20:11-15&version=NKJV

marhig

This is the unveiling of Jesus Christ. God gave Him the center stage in this final drama, as He had prevailed.

Rev. 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.​

Rev. 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

And here He is UNVEILED. The great I AM....just as He said when He walked among us.

Rev. 1:13-18 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.​
There you go, you've just said it yourself, the unveiling of Jesus Christ God gave him center stage

It's God the father who exalted Christ Jesus, and he set him at his right hand, and has put all things under his feet, and he gave him to be head over all the church, but the son is under subjection to the father, because he is his God. The head of Christ is God.

At the end of the day, Jesus received his revelation from God, it's not me saying it, it's in the Bible! Christ is above all in heaven and earth, and everything is done through him but he is still under subjection to the father.

Everything comes from the father through Christ. And all things have been given to Christ by the father who is his God.

Ephesians 1

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

marhig

There will NOT be a single Final Judgement. The unbelievers (those who died without Christ, etc) will stand before God and be judged according to their works. (Revelation 20:12) The believers (Faithers) will be judged regarding their rewards for things done while in the flesh. There will be NO condemnation/judgement for the believers. (Faithers)
No condemnation for those in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit

There will be condemnation for those who still walk after the flesh, those who love this world and the lusts of the flesh before God. Who say they love God and they are saved, but live to the contrary, loving and getting involved in the things of world. Building up in it and loving the power of it.

Those who belong to Christ have been taken out of this world, and the things of the world will mean nothing to them as they walk in the Spirit. They will only care about pleasing God as doing his will, and having hope that Christ through them can save as many as possible.

marhig

2 Corinthians 5:10, 1 Corinthians 3:8, are a couple of the verses that speak of rewards. So far as the rewards going to the unsaved; there are none. Those unbelievers will be judged by their works and subsequently be cast into the Lake of Fire for eternity. One might ask; "If those unbelievers will be judged according to their works, maybe they will have more good works than bad?" The answer to that is in Isaiah 64:6. Without Christ there is no reward for good works, there is only judgement, and eternal suffering. That's why it's so important to hear the Gospel and place one's faith in Christ as their Savior. There's only one Gospel for today and that's the Gospel that the Apostle Paul preaches in Romans through Philemon.
The unbelievers are also those who say they know God, but don't live by his will and in works they deny him, because they love their lives before him. These are unbelievers and they are worse than those who don't know God.

Titus 1

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The unbelievers are also those who say they know God, but don't live by his will and in works they deny him, because they love their lives before him. These are unbelievers and they are worse than those who don't know God.

Titus 1

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate

Are you trying to make a point here? If you are, I missed it?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There you go, you've just said it yourself, the unveiling of Jesus Christ God gave him center stage

It's God the father who exalted Christ Jesus, and he set him at his right hand, and has put all things under his feet, and he gave him to be head over all the church, but the son is under subjection to the father, because he is his God. The head of Christ is God.

At the end of the day, Jesus received his revelation from God, it's not me saying it, it's in the Bible! Christ is above all in heaven and earth, and everything is done through him but he is still under subjection to the father.

Everything comes from the father through Christ. And all things have been given to Christ by the father who is his God.

Ephesians 1

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

So, you deny the Deity of Christ, right? If so, that's a BIG mistake.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Do you believe the dead spoken of in Revelation 20:12 are the believers? It seems to me whenever the dead are spoken of, it references the 'Spiritual as well as physically dead.' My reason being; notice how those dead are judged by their works? Since when will those who are in the Body of Christ be judged by their works, when Christ already paid the price for their sins and they are no longer held responsible for their sins? There is no condemnation or judgement for those in the Body of Christ. Those, in the Body will receive rewards but NO judgement nor condemnation.

marhig

However, you do not accept His Deity. There is; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. All three make up One God. What is Jesus if He's not God? Do you believe He was a created being like the Angels?

Where does it say I the Bible that all three make up one God? Because as far as I have read it says that the three are one, not that they are one God. And we are one with them when we belong to Christ, yet we're not God are we?

marhig

Are you trying to make a point here? If you are, I missed it?
What I've written is quite easy to understand.

Unbelievers are also those who profess to know God and don't live by his will. These are those who deny Christ because they don't do as he teaches us to do, yet they say that they believe in him.

Jesus said, those who enter into the kingdom, are those who do the will of by father which is in heaven. And he also said that those who are his brothers and his mother are those who hear the word and do it, so those who live by the will of God and obey him when they hear the word belong to Christ. We are not to be hearers only and then live as we please, but we are to be doers of the word and please God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Where does it say I the Bible that all three make up one God? Because as far as I have read it says that the three are one, not that they are one God. And we are one with them when we belong to Christ, yet we're not God are we?

THREE QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE IF THE TRINITY IS BIBLICALLY TRUE OR FALSE. If any one of these questions can be answered 'no,' then the Trinity can be rejected as an unbiblical belief. But if all three can be answered 'yes,' then the concept of the Trinity can be accepted as true.

1. Does the Bible mention three distinct persons?

2. Does the Bible refer to each of these persons as God?

3. Does the Bible teach there is only one God?

The answers:

1. Are three distinct persons mentioned? YES.
A. The Father (1 John 3:1)
B. The Son (1 John 1:3)
C. The Holy Spirit (John 14:6; 14:26; 15:26; 16:13-14; Romans 15:30; Ephesians 4:30)

2. Are each of these persons referred to as God? YES.
A. God the Father (1 Thessalonians 1:1)
B. God the Son (John 1:1; 20:28; Hebrews 1:8-9)
C. God the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-4)

3. Is there only one God? YES.
(see Deuteronomy 4:35-39; Psalm 86:10; Isaiah 45:5; 45:22)

FOR ANYONE WHO REJECTS THE TRINITY AS BIBLICAL:
Please show how the verses provided do not answer in the affirmative all three questions asked.

marhig

THREE QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE IF THE TRINITY IS BIBLICALLY TRUE OR FALSE. If any one of these questions can be answered 'no,' then the Trinity can be rejected as an unbiblical belief. But if all three can be answered 'yes,' then the concept of the Trinity can be accepted as true.

1. Does the Bible mention three distinct persons?

2. Does the Bible refer to each of these persons as God?

3. Does the Bible teach there is only one God?

The answers:

1. Are three distinct persons mentioned? YES.
A. The Father (1 John 3:1)
B. The Son (1 John 1:3)
C. The Holy Spirit (John 14:6; 14:26; 15:26; 16:13-14; Romans 15:30; Ephesians 4:30)

2. Are each of these persons referred to as God? YES.
A. God the Father (1 Thessalonians 1:1)
B. God the Son (John 1:1; 20:28; Hebrews 1:8-9)
C. God the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-4)

3. Is there only one God? YES.
(see Deuteronomy 4:35-39; Psalm 86:10; Isaiah 45:5; 45:22)

FOR ANYONE WHO REJECTS THE TRINITY AS BIBLICAL:
Please show how the verses provided do not answer in the affirmative all three questions asked.
And does the Bible say that Jesus said that the father is the only true God? Why shouldn't I believe Jesus?

Sorry but I have to go for now, and my phone is the running out of charge.

popsthebuilder

Are the above verses and the following speaking of the same judgement?

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. - Revelation 20:11-15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation20:11-15&version=NKJV
To me yes....but that isn't set in stone exactly.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

There are three; The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, yet they are one.

popsthebuilder

Do you believe the dead spoken of in Revelation 20:12 are the believers? It seems to me whenever the dead are spoken of, it references the 'Spiritual as well as physically dead.' My reason being; notice how those dead are judged by their works? Since when will those who are in the Body of Christ be judged by their works, when Christ already paid the price for their sins and they are no longer held responsible for their sins? There is no condemnation or judgement for those in the Body of Christ. Those, in the Body will receive rewards but NO judgement nor condemnation.
So your conclusion is based on circular logic.

All will experience death according to the Bible. All will be judged. It doesn't say all who are not believers in Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.