HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomRose

Back to the OP: None of you are going to heaven. You and I will be living right here on this beautiful planet that God made for us to live on.

Psalm 37:9-11 & 29

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Back to the OP: None of you are going to heaven. You and I will be living right here on this beautiful planet that God made for us to live on.

The Heavenly people of the resurrection will not be denied access to Heaven itself, as it is for Jesus now.

Only mortal believers will still be turning the soil and growing crops under the oversight of the Heavenly people who will look after them.

LA

God's Truth

The saved go in their spirit to heaven until the resurrection.

Matthew 23:13 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned

Matthew 23:13 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
Admit it. You want to go to hell.

xfrodobagginsx

Not entirely true. At the present time, Christians do go to heaven, however, it is true that when Christ returns to the earth to rule and reign that the Church will be with Him.

KingdomRose

The Heavenly people of the resurrection will not be denied access to Heaven itself, as it is for Jesus now.

Only mortal believers will still be turning the soil and growing crops under the oversight of the Heavenly people who will look after them.

LA

There are a limited number that make up the ruling class that will reign with Jesus in heaven. Most everyone will live on this earth, living the kind of life everyone wants to have....with everything they could need or want. Why does anyone here want to go to heaven? Please, tell me! Don't you want to continue to enjoy the PHYSICAL pleasures you have now?

Believers on earth will be able to depend on living forever (though "mortal"), because all they have to do is obey God. The heavenly people will indeed oversee what is going on on earth. They will be a big help to us, who will need lots of direction, esp. in the beginning.

Anyone who likes physical mai-tais and satin sheets line up behind me!

KingdomRose

You're being silly. Why go anywhere and then have to go back to earth for the resurrection? Ridiculous! What do you figure people who are resurrected will do then? Go back to heaven? Why would you have to go back to the earth only to return to heaven? :hammer: Can you explain that? (Watch---I won't get any plausible answer for this.)

KingdomRose

Not entirely true. At the present time, Christians do go to heaven, however, it is true that when Christ returns to the earth to rule and reign that the Church will be with Him.

How do you back that idea up? Why would Christ and his Bride come down to this physical planet when they could rule just fine from heaven, where God, Jesus and the angels have been for billions of years? After all, Jesus lives "in unapproachable light, which men cannot see." (I Timothy 6:16)

God's Truth

You're being silly. Why go anywhere and then have to go back to earth for the resurrection? Ridiculous!

Because there will be people still alive on earth, and because God's wrath is going to come and there will be a NEW HEAVEN and a new earth.
What do you figure people who are resurrected will do then? Go back to heaven?
No. Don't you read that Bible? there will be a new earth and the saved will live on the new earth

Why would you have to go back to the earth only to return to heaven? :hammer:
Again, the saved will not be going back to heaven.

Can you explain that? (Watch---I won't get any plausible answer for this.)

xfrodobagginsx

How do you back that idea up? Why would Christ and his Bride come down to this physical planet when they could rule just fine from heaven, where God, Jesus and the angels have been for billions of years? After all, Jesus lives "in unapproachable light, which men cannot see." (I Timothy 6:16)

Christians Do go to heaven:
Mr 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
(KJV)
Php 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
People in heaven:
Re 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
(KJV)
Jesus Christ is going to rule and reign on the earth. The believers will be with Him on the earth at that time. Right now believer's go to heaven to be with the Lord Jesus Christ because that is where He is.
Jesus Christ is God:
1Jo 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
(KJV)

Joh 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
John declares Him to be God:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
(KJV)
Jesus declares Himself God by calling Himself I am time and time again:

Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
(KJV)

I am is God's name.
This prophecy of Jesus's first comming shows that He is God. Who has been from everlasting except God?
Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. {everlasting: Heb. the days of eternity}
Jesus Knows all things proving that He is God:
Joh 16:30 Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.
Joh 21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
(KJV)

xfrodobagginsx

Christians who are born-again will go to heaven. Carnal Christians will go to hell.

When you say a carnal Christian it seems to imply that salvation is the result of good works. It is not. Salvation is the result of what Christ already did for us on the Cross and placing your faith in Him and what He did. It's not of works. Therefore, there will be people in heaven who placed their faith in Christ, but didn't live a good Christian life. There will be people who lived good lives, but never placed their faith in Christ for salvation that will go to hell. It's not about our deeds. It's about where our faith is. With that said, true faith should result in a desire to serve God and consequently good works. Not as the cause of salvation, but as a result of salvation.

Epoisses

When you say a carnal Christian it seems to imply that salvation is the result of good works. It is not. Salvation is the result of what Christ already did for us on the Cross and placing your faith in Him and what He did. It's not of works. Therefore, there will be people in heaven who placed their faith in Christ, but didn't live a good Christian life. There will be people who lived good lives, but never placed their faith in Christ for salvation that will go to hell. It's not about our deeds. It's about where our faith is. With that said, true faith should result in a desire to serve God and consequently good works. Not as the cause of salvation, but as a result of salvation.

Yea, that's what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.