• I disagree with Clete's description

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings Melo
And posting this made you feel better?

No, but you typify the nonsense that is perpetrated as God's Wisdom.
It obviously was not meant to enlighten me to a different viewpoint.

No, it was posted to show the utter failure of some pathetic god that people have trumphed up in their heads.
If you have a different idea post it and let it stand on its own merit and be proven.

You know my position. God can, will, and is ABLE to save 100 out of 100 people regardless of "their" position.
But shooting down others ideas without evidence against them just makes you look petty.

I do very much like making fun of IDOLS and also of BURNING them.
And making derogatory statements against individuals just makes you look spiteful

I don't care what you think, your position would be the same as most here and it remains pathetically and inherently stupid.

smaller

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by smaller

I don't care what you think, your position would be the same as most here and it remains pathetically and inherently stupid.

smaller
Well then... maybe you should find another online forum to participate on.

You would be happier..... as would all of us. :kookoo:

smaller

BANNED
Banned
You must be one of those "God will save 6 spiders out of 100" eh?

If the logic of the exercise escaped you perhaps a casual review of the spider posts would be in order.

Then you can tell how smart you are.

I know you can pull the trigger on me anytime.

I am surprised you have tolerated THE GOOD NEWS as long as you have. Most people who damn others to fry in hell forever gnash their teeth and rush in to condemn me as quickly as possible when they hear that GOD IS INDEED THE SAVIOUR OF ALL MANKIND just LIKE HE SAID He IS. What a surprise!

Kudos for a few thinkers here who post in honesty and apart from fear of retribution and the fact that they are allowed to but WHATEVER.

enjoy!

smaller

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I can't say that I agree or disagree completely with Clete's description. I do agree that God is a right wing extremist. But I think Clete should have left out the "wacko" part. I know clete doesn't think god is a wacko, and he was only saying that because that's what leftsits think of right wingers, but it just didn't look right. God's love for us is not that He will just accept us as filthy as we are...it is that He doesn't want us to be that way. He wants to cleanse us and make us pure and holy in His sight. Anyone who refuses that will have to die with their choice. And Aimiel is right, the Word of God is the dividing line, and Jesus is the Word fo God.

Melody

You know my position. God can, will, and is ABLE to save 100 out of 100 people regardless of "their" position.

Actually, I didn't understand your position. And I agree with you on 2 out of 3 of your points.

God can and is able to save 100 out of 100 people.

But, he does make exception of who he will save.

1Cr 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
1Cr 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

If you have a problem with this then take it up with God, these are his words, not mine.

As for your so-called tearing down of Idols, you are doing nothing by making yourself mirror your own posting name, Smaller, and damage your own message by linking it disrespectful and rude behaviours.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings Melody
Actually, I didn't understand your position. And I agree with you on 2 out of 3 of your points.

Well surprise surprise. Most here tell me that they cannot stand to hear it any longer, so I assumed you knew THE GOOD NEWS as well. My apologies.
God can and is able to save 100 out of 100 people.

But He WILL not be ABLE TO right? For all the reasons that the SPIDER cannot SAVE itself. The spiders WILL, the spiders SIN, the spiders BLINDNESS etc. etc. all USURP the GOD OF ALL CREATION.

I don't think so. Sorry. Such a god is not GOD.
But, he does make exception of who he will save.

You see exceptions as PEOPLE. This is because you do not understand.
1Cr 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
1Cr 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

I agree completely with EVERY TEXT and have NO PROBLEM with anything that you posted. It will always be YOUR SUBJECTIVE VIEW OF MOST OF THE TEXT that I will take issue with, as I do not SEE in the same way YOU do.
If you have a problem with this then take it up with God, these are his words, not mine.

Already said I AGREE WITH THE WORD, but not your selective, self serving, self justifying, self righteous subjective VIEW point. You are neither GOD or His Word.
As for your so-called tearing down of Idols, you are doing nothing by making yourself mirror your own posting name, Smaller, and damage your own message by linking it disrespectful and rude behaviours.

I happen to think it is VERY RUDE and HATEFUL to falsely condemn OTHER PEOPLE to burn in fire forever. This position makes you the rudest person on the planet. go figure....

smaller

Melody

Greetings Melody

Well surprise surprise. Most here tell me that they cannot stand to hear it any longer, so I assumed you knew THE GOOD NEWS as well. My apologies.

But He WILL not be ABLE TO right? For all the reasons that the SPIDER cannot SAVE itself. The spiders WILL, the spiders SIN, the spiders BLINDNESS etc. etc. all USURP the GOD OF ALL CREATION.

I don't think so. Sorry. Such a god is not GOD.

You see exceptions as PEOPLE. This is because you do not understand.

I agree completely with EVERY TEXT and have NO PROBLEM with anything that you posted. It will always be YOUR SUBJECTIVE VIEW OF MOST OF THE TEXT that I will take issue with, as I do not SEE in the same way YOU do.

Already said I AGREE WITH THE WORD, but not your selective, self serving, self justifying, self righteous subjective VIEW point. You are neither GOD or His Word.

I happen to think it is VERY RUDE and HATEFUL to falsely condemn OTHER PEOPLE to burn in fire forever. This position makes you the rudest person on the planet. go figure....

smaller

From my viewpoint I am not the condemner but the watchman warning of the river and pointing others to the bridge over that river.

I don't have the abilty to force people to use that bridge, that is their choice.

How do you see the scriptures that I posted? You claim that My viewpoint is wrong, clarify yours.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Uh huh...that's what all people who condemn their neighbors to eternally burn say...

I see your spiders have usurped your god. No surprise

Melody

Uh huh...that's what all people who condemn their neighbors to eternally burn say...

I see your spiders have usurped your god. No surprise

Now see you are doing it again, rather than sharing your interpretation you are reverting to making fun of mine.

Again I am asking to share your understanding of the scriptures that I posted. You claim that you accept them as the word of God then explain how they fit in your understanding of God.

1Way

+OL remote satellite affiliate
Lighthouse – You said
  • I can't say that I agree or disagree completely with Clete's description. I do agree that God is a right wing extremist. But I think Clete should have left out the "wacko" part. I know clete doesn't think god is a wacko, and he was only saying that because that's what leftsits think of right wingers, but it just didn't look right.
I say it looks great. God is a very socially interconnected God that doesn’t mind making the hearer of His message work a little in order to understand His views. He is intensely concerned with our dealings with each other, especially in matters for and against evil.

For example, God did not simply make Pharaoh’s heart hard, if any one person did, Pharaoh did it himself. God saw the hardness of Pharaoh’s heart a thousand times as he tormented Israel and probably in many other ungodly ways as well. Yet, God thought it ironically couth to identify Himself at the root of Pharaoh’s anti-godly heart, even though God tempts no one with sin! When it came to,,, saving the world, :) God, who is completely without sin, ,,, says of Himself, that concerning all the sin of the world, He,,, became,,, sin(!!!), which sentiment taken simply by itself is blasphemy as God is anything but sin, yet because we are expected to well know the wider context of such an ironic statement, we know God was speaking generally and relationally about substitution and atonement and becoming sin “for us”, and it was certainly not that God was the most sin-full (sin filled) being ever. I hope the point is clear, God is big and good enough to be viewed as a right winged extremist “wacko”, which is a very mild idea compared to the one’s God made for Himself.

But, I think instead of your view, if God heard about Him being called an extremist wacko, He would be a bit miffed at us for calling Him that. He might say something like, Me? a wacko!?! Are you kidding, I am not a wacko, I invented wacko, I wacko with perfect form of wackoism, I am not just “a” wacko,,, I am the. :D

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Sorry Melody, I can't help making fun of a god who only saves 4-6 out of 100 spiders. Does this god happen to be Polish? (just KIDDING Poles)

All damnation texts were written to the devil and his messengers for whom the fires are prepared. There is not one named example in the entire text of any of mankind being burned alive forever, so it is poor interpretation on the part of the majority. They have merely found the broad path that leads to destruction.

Melody

Luk 16:22 .... the rich man also died, and was buried;
Luk 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
Luk 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

What of the rich man in the flames of hell?

smaller

BANNED
Banned
A single name is all you need Melody.

Here's a HINT: Though the DEVIL and his messengers are disclosed by Jesus Christ as being SLATED FOR ETERNAL DESTRUCTION there is not a SINGLE NAMED INDIVIDUAL of mankind in the entire bible to support your view.

Any logical person COULD suppose that such a HORRIBLE FATE would deserve at least ONE NAMED EXAMPLE from the entire history of MANKIND???? But no, there is not a one sheep as listed for the eternal roaster.

I see the "rich man" or the "rich men" as the owners of the mortal flesh. The "men" or "man" of "sin." The same one(s) that Paul called NOT I or NO LONGER I in Romans 7:17,20-21. Most other writers in the text will confirm this position.

John for example says that SIN is OF THE DEVIL and that the one who sins does not know God nor have they known God.

Jesus Word was very often spoken to entites THAT WE in our FLESH cannot SEE.

Much of His Word was directed AT THEM and is MISTAKEN to be directed to MANKIND since these things dwell IN THE FLESH of MANkind.

Now you know, but I suspect that which owns your mortal flesh will continue to falsely condemn others to burn in fire forever and justify yourself. This activity is common among "the blind."

smaller

1Way

• Re 19:20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.
    Re 20:10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
    Re 20:15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
    Re 21:8 "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

smaller

BANNED
Banned
My KINGDOM for a SINGLE NAMED EXAMPLE of MANkind for this OH SO IMPORTANT doctrine (that I do not deny....)

1Way

smaller – Since everyone who fits God's word about who will be eternally damned will do, you may understand any such name therein. But no one here is claiming God's word has a list of specific individuals who will be damned, wake up oh delusional one.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Ah, but you miss the point (surprise) 1Way...

When someone such as yourself or Melody claims that God cannot save 94-96 out of 100 people one should be responsible in making such an eternal judgment about this MAJORITY.

A single piece of evidence from the text such as A NAMED example should be in order because of the DISCLOSED EXAMPLES given are only the devil and his messengers and BECAUSE the texts you "universally apply" to OTHERS (of course) could be "universally applicable" only to the DISCLOSED parties to the ETERNAL TORTURE.

get it? too complex? Oh well...

1Way

Here’s more about the exclusive rights to entering into the kingdom of God for eternity.

Don’t be deceived, only the righteous of God will be saved.
  • 1Co 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
Many, not all will be made righteous.
  • Ro 5:19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.
You must be found in Him.
  • Php 3:9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which [is] from the law, but that which [is] through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;
God is our salvation, you must be found in Him
  • 1Co 1:30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God——and (righteousness and sanctification and redemption ——
Or you are without Him for eternity, alone with the pain and guilt and never ending damnation of your un-forgiven sin and wickedness.

I don’t miss the non point. We do not say that God can not save even 100%, we say He can, but we also say He will not because God is true, His word is clear on the matter that only the few will be saved. You argue as though beating the air, vainly.

1Way

Knight was right, if you honestly find us so dumb and so unfit and wrong, then why stoop to our level, why not promote your self made ideas where people are smart enough to believe in you?