ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

dodge

I have already explained how and as usual you just close your eyes to the truth.

Those who believe the good news which is centered on the fact that the Lord Jesus died for our sins is saved (1 Cor.15:1-5).

Those who believe the good news that the Lord Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, are saved (Jn.20:31;1 Jn.5:105).

All you prove over and over is the fact that you cannot understand these simple things.

Somewhere in your unbelieving heart you came up with the silly idea that the gospel which the Twelve were preaching at Luke 9:6 is the same gospel which declares that Christ died for our sins even though at Luke 9:6 the Twelve didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die!

Stupidity on a grand scale!!!

I understand that you ignore the teachings of Jesus and follow other confused men.

It is NOT your gospel nor is it Paul's gospel it is the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ , which you have turned upside down and perverted. You follow "another gospel" proudly and loudly but it is still " another gospel ".

The only large scale stupidity I see is on your post, and it is your large scale spiritual blindness to the truth about the gospel revealed in scripture.

Interplanner

I understand that you ignore the teachings of Jesus and follow other confused men.

It is NOT your gospel nor is it Paul's gospel it is the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ , which you have turned upside down and perverted. You follow "another gospel" proudly and loudly but it is still " another gospel ".

The only large scale stupidity I see is on your post, and it is your large scale spiritual blindness to the truth about the gospel revealed in scripture.

Jerrry does not know the depth of zealot thinking. He does not know they were anxious that Jesus not die. He does not deal with the sign of Jonah, nor even once with John the Baptist. The disciples wanted to suppress, and Jerry, like them in their denial, denies that they denied. He thinks they were totally taken off guard. That is imaginary Jerry.

You can't suppress or deny unless you know.

dodge

Jerrry does not know the depth of zealot thinking. He does not know they were anxious that Jesus not die. He does not deal with the sign of Jonah, nor even once with John the Baptist. The disciples wanted to suppress, and Jerry, like them in their denial, denies that they denied. He thinks they were totally taken off guard. That is imaginary Jerry.

You can't suppress or deny unless you know.

The sign of the brass snake you would think would help them out of their lethargy and denial to the truth.

Jerry Shugart

The sign of the brass snake you would think would help them out of their lethargy and denial to the truth.

Those word were written by John many years after the Lord Jesus died on the Cross. John's words began at John 3:13. Or perhaps you want to argue that despite the fact that the Lord Jesus was standing on the earth talking to Nicodemus He told Nicodemus that He was in heaven!

LOL!

dodge

Those word were written by John many years after the Lord Jesus died on the Cross. John's words began at John 3:13. Or perhaps you want to argue that despite the fact that the Lord Jesus was standing on the earth talking to Nicodemus He told Nicodemus that He was in heaven!

LOL!

I believe He did both as He was God in the flesh. Jerry your god the one you have created in your imagination is to small.

Not that the spiritually dead can accept or understand the truth but here it is.

Num 21:9
And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

Jerry , you make Moses , Jesus, and John to be liars to stay in your lies. Your loss not mine.

One day soon you will not be doing the LOL before the Lord Jesus !

Jerry Shugart

I believe He did both as He was God in the flesh. Jerry your god the one you have created in your imagination is to small.

If you are right then at the time the Lord Jesus was speaking to Nicodemus on the earth He told Nicodemus that the Son of Man was in heaven!

It is impossible to fix stupid!

dodge

If you are right then at the time the Lord Jesus was speaking to Nicodemus on the earth He told Nicodemus that the Son of Man was in heaven!

Do you suppose that the Spirit of God can not be many places at once or do you believe the Spirit of God is bound by our understanding of time , place, and space ?

Like I said your god is to small , and just maybe if you believed and trusted scripture without your spin you would understand that nothing is to hard for God.

dodge

Do you suppose that the Spirit of God can not be many places at once or do you believe the Spirit of God is bound by our understanding of time , place, and space ?

Like I said your god is to small , and just maybe if you believed and trusted scripture without your spin you would understand that nothing is to hard for God.

Stupid is to limit God to mans understanding. When men do that they do not know God they only know what they have rationalized God to be.

Interplanner

That would be you Jerry. You might un-devil your way of quoting scripture and notice: "No one has ever gone up into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man." Your use of this is reprobate for a reprobate proposition.

Danoh

Stupid is to limit God to mans understanding. When men do that they do not know God they only know what they have rationalized God to be.

That right chair, an a nice cool glass a sasparila'd make a good preface - you writin yor self one o them thar auto-biography like books? :chuckle:

dodge

That right chair, an a nice cool glass a sasparila'd make a good preface - you writin yor self one o them thar auto-biography like books? :chuckle:

Nope, it will be titled the death of spiritual understanding when one enters and believes MAD.

dodge

That which you assert without evidence we are justified in rejecting without evidemce.

The evidence is there it is just being ignored to stay in error.

Gal 1:22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

If Paul preached the faith He once destroyed, how can it be a "different gospel"?

Right Divider

Body part

Gal 1:22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

If Paul preached the faith He once destroyed, how can it be a "different gospel"?
Because it was not the ONLY thing that he preached.

Your "understanding" is based on a false premise, therefore your conclusion is also WRONG.

dodge

Because it was not the ONLY thing that he preached.

Your "understanding" is based on a false premise, therefore your conclusion is also WRONG.

lol, even if what you posted is true, which of course it is NOT, how would that change the meaning and context of scripture recording that Paul now sought to preach the "faith" he once sought to destroy.

MADist cannot accept that the things that are the same are the same.

DAN P

Hi and the verse 23 says ' THAT they were only HEARING " with out EVIDENCE if that hearing was true !!

Gal 2:18 Paul says , For since what things I TORN DOWN , these things I REBUILD AGAIN , I prove myself a TRANSGRESSOR !!

Hard for you to believe BUT what verse 18 , says is correct !!

Just more FAKE NEWS that happened during Paul's ministry and tha FAKE NEWS continues even today !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and the verse 23 says ' THAT they were only HEARING " with out EVIDENCE if that hearing was true !!

Gal 2:18 Paul says , For since what things I TORN DOWN , these things I REBUILD AGAIN , I prove myself a TRANSGRESSOR !!

Hard for you to believe BUT what verse 18 is correct !!

dan p

dan, others are now supposed to ignore the context of scripture recording that Paul now sought to preach the "faith" he once sought to destroy ?

The heard was about what they had heard about Paul being the persecutor of the church of Jesus i.e the B.O.C.

Obviously what the verse means is that Paul joined in belief and action those things, the gospel of Grace, that he once sought to destroy.