Honoring Old Love vs Medical Tyranny

1PeaceMaker

I fail to see what panties have to do with sex. Panties end where that begins. And for a laying-down person that would prove zero.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, it is. Especially if the visitor is a husband and he was trying to help her get ready for bed.

Right.
graspingatstraws_zps6n52uzbs.gif~original

elohiym

I fail to see what panties have to do with sex.

When I read that in the first article I knew something was fishy about the whole thing. Regardless, we know for a fact she didn't have sexual intercourse that night based on the rape test results.

Now I'm digging into the political side of the story, as that seems to be the motivation for the Attorney General filing the charges; and I'm discovering, not so surprisingly, that there may be a religious side, too.

elohiym

A politician thinking he's above the law: Gee, who woulda thunk it?

Are you referring to the Catholic Republican being falsely accused or the Lutheran Democrat filing the charges despite there being no evidence? :think:

Interesting fact: Tom Miller went to a Catholic high school. But he's probably not holding a grudge now that he's Lutheran. It's probably just the politics.

1PeaceMaker

Wouldn't what? Have sex with his wife who he knew was incapable of consent?

That's not love. Sorry.

I was talking about him helping her to change into bedclothes and disposing of underwear. There was no sex on 24th (or whatever day it was.)

elohiym

Wouldn't what? Have sex with his wife who he knew was incapable of consent?

According the report, she was complaining they put her in the room with that woman and accused them of trying to keep her husband from her. That doesn't sound like a person incapable of consent. Furthermore, the medical experts quoted in the article said the physician who tested her didn't do it correctly: he was negligent. Pesky facts.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was talking about him helping her to change into bedclothes and disposing of underwear. There was no sex on 24th (or whatever day it was.)

Of course there wasn't. :plain:

From the article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-no-longer-ability-consent-nursing-home.html

According to court documents, Henry Rayhons entered his wife's room about a week later, pulled the curtains around her bed and a roommate heard noises that suggested sexual activity. As Rayhons left, he dropped undergarments in a laundry basket.

Not long after that incident, one of Donna Rayhons' adult daughters went to court and won temporary guardianship.

A state crime lab found semen stains on Donna Lou Rayhons' quilt and a sheet that matched Henry Rayhons' genetic profile.

The charging document says he confessed to sexual activity that night, but in an interview last year on the Dr. Drew On Call show on the HLN network, his son Dale Rayhons said the police interview was taken out of context.

Sigh. So much for getting his *story* straight.

1PeaceMaker

Please show the police report and subsequent arrests of her "kidnappers". :think:

Of course, it's never kidnapping to you without police reports. :plain:

Where are YOUR credentials?

I'm sure a moral backbone wouldn't count for you. Nor would common sense. I have a degree in both.

Hysteria.

No. That would be you.

Not hardly. I have no reason to be. I agree that this husband shouldn't have been manhandling his sick wife.

Given the neg test and absence of bruising or tearing, what "manhandling" do you imagine?

That's yet to be established, isn't it?

Actually, you'd be an idiot to read the rape test that way. And it's obvious she was in a private area, not a public location in a hospital.

Also, taking a page out of your book ... how do you know it was without her consent?
She said as much. See the article.

Why is consent only important to you if it agrees with your agenda towards healthcare professionals?

Because my *agenda* is medical freedom. Health care pros who discard that aren't living up to their calling.

Why do you claim to know her consent was given during the incident at the healthcare facility?

I don't claim that because I don't claim they had sex. But she reportedly bothered her daughter by bragging at one point.

elohiym

To show Donna Rayhons lacked that capability, prosecutors may need something more than the BIMS memory tests referenced in court filings, said Wehry, the Vermont nursing home regulator. She said Donna Rayhons' doctors should have completed a broader assessment that gauged her ability to solve problems and make judgments, including judgments about sex.

"Does she recognize her husband?" Wehry said. "Does she recognize him as her beloved even if she doesn't know his name? Is she pleased to see him? Has she been interviewed with him present and asked whether she likes his company, whether she wants to have sex?"

It's possible that prosecutors possess a more comprehensive assessment. No such report has yet been produced as evidence, nor is there a record of one being shown to Henry Rayhons before the alleged assault, attorney Yunek said.

"This was not a rape," said Daniel Reingold, president and chief executive of the Hebrew Home at Riverdale, N.Y., a nursing home that has a policy of encouraging consensual sex among its residents, including those with dementia.

"It sounds like they had a really beautiful relationship," Reingold said after reviewing the case at the request of Bloomberg News. "And the law is depriving a couple of having a marital relationship. It is so big-brother-like, so intrusive, so second-guessing of what a person is experiencing in a dementia state."

1PeaceMaker

Of course there wasn't. :plain:

From the article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-no-longer-ability-consent-nursing-home.html

According to court documents, Henry Rayhons entered his wife's room about a week later, pulled the curtains around her bed and a roommate heard noises that suggested sexual activity. As Rayhons left, he dropped undergarments in a laundry basket.

Not long after that incident, one of Donna Rayhons' adult daughters went to court and won temporary guardianship.

A state crime lab found semen stains on Donna Lou Rayhons' quilt and a sheet that matched Henry Rayhons' genetic profile.

The charging document says he confessed to sexual activity that night, but in an interview last year on the Dr. Drew On Call show on the HLN network, his son Dale Rayhons said the police interview was taken out of context.

The reporting document has disputable claims, while old-old semen doesn't matter.

elohiym

Already proven false, but since you've become unfamiliar with how sex works, and how that would effect a rape test kit's results, I suggest a remedial sex education class, perhaps one taught by an experienced elderly person. ;)

The charging document says he confessed to sexual activity that night, but in an interview last year on the Dr. Drew On Call show on the HLN network, his son Dale Rayhons said the police interview was taken out of context.[/I]

The statement he made in the interview was vague. The alleged smoking gun statement quoted in the article isn't a confession he had sex with her on that night. It's a vague statement that is barely intelligible. He stated in that interview that he did not have sex with her that night, and that statement was crystal clear.

elohiym

"This was not a rape," said Daniel Reingold, president and chief executive of the Hebrew Home at Riverdale, N.Y., a nursing home that has a policy of encouraging consensual sex among its residents, including those with dementia.

"It sounds like they had a really beautiful relationship," Reingold said after reviewing the case at the request of Bloomberg News. "And the law is depriving a couple of having a marital relationship. It is so big-brother-like, so intrusive, so second-guessing of what a person is experiencing in a dementia state."

It's another example of medical tyranny.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course, it's never kidnapping to you without police reports. :plain:

Uh huh. Words actually have meaning. Imagine that.

I'm sure a moral backbone wouldn't count for you.

I *might* consider it ... though thus far, that hasn't been shown as the case.

Nor would common sense. I have a degree in both.

So you claim. :plain:

No. That would be you.

Indeed. I always throw out accusations of assault and medical tyranny. I have made two different threads regarding those issues just recently ... oh wait, that would be you.

Given the neg test and absence of bruising or tearing, what "manhandling" do you imagine?

Imagine. I reposted part of an article. Are you incapable of reading or just pretending to have not seen it?

The charging document says he confessed to sexual activity that night,

Actually, you'd be an idiot to read the rape test that way.

As always, your opinions are considered for what they are ... adolescent insults.

And it's obvious she was in a private area, not a public location in a hospital.

IF only that were true. Private means one on one. No camera, roommates or medical personnel lurking nearby.

She said as much. See the article.

Let me know when you make up your mind. The sex didn't happen OR she consented. Pick one already.

Because my *agenda* is medical freedom. Health care pros who discard that aren't living up to their calling.

No your agenda is having one patient/student/parents calling the shots for the rest as long as you agree with the person in question.

Medical freedom does not including using a medical facility as one's own personal hook-up place. It also does not include on infringing on the rights of the OTHER patient who is stuck in her bed listening to the husband of the patient in the bed next to her having sex with his wife.

I don't claim that because I don't claim they had sex. But she reportedly bothered her daughter by bragging at one point.

So now your claim is that *she* bragged to her daughter about the encounter or she lied about it?

elohiym

Rusha continues to ignore the facts, and now we know she believes it's wrong for old people to have sex in a nursing home. She considers it a medical facility where people just can't use their room as "one's own personal hook-up place." Thank God the people who run nursing homes aren't that heartless.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: I am sorry that you have confused your opinion for facts.

Shame on me for not providing links to a news source.