Honey to Trump:. Stop the Drain the swamp biz or face impeachment

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Specifically, with whom do you think Secretary Clinton committed treason? What was the nature of her crime?

She was guilty of multiple counts of the espionage act, and again, she got her pass in spite of the clear evidence to the contrary. Her intent to harm for this statute is irrelevant yet that was the standard that was used not to put the lady in jail. I have moved on from it just like you lefties will move on from the current dry hole you are attempting to drill with Trump.

rexlunae

Those are artifices from the cold war.

No they aren't. We invest money in them every year, and every day. We've expanded NATO into former Soviet republics and moved troops into them.

Giving Russia uranium under the table.

If by "under the table" you mean in a transaction approved by multiple federal agencies.
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

They aren't an enemy. They seek to ally with us.

Even if that were true, that wouldn't make them an ally. What enemy wouldn't love to ally with an enemy that threatens their agenda by forcing that enemy to change their stance? Russia's actions on the world stage are fundamentally at odds with the rule of law, the free press, democracy, and human rights. We shouldn't seek to meet them in the middle on any of these subjects.

All the classified information she kept on a unsecured server and all the classified information she shared with others.

Are you familiar with the Constitutional definition of treason?

ClimateSanity

No they aren't. We invest money in them every year, and every day. We've expanded NATO into former Soviet republics and moved troops into them.

If by "under the table" you mean in a transaction approved by multiple federal agencies.

Even if that were true, that wouldn't make them an ally. What enemy wouldn't love to ally with an enemy that threatens their agenda by forcing that enemy to change their stance? Russia's actions on the world stage are fundamentally at odds with the rule of law, the free press, democracy, and human rights. We shouldn't seek to meet them in the middle on any of these subjects.

You really have your alternative facts spoon fed to you down pat huh?

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

rexlunae

She was guilty of multiple counts of the espionage act, and again, she got her pass in spite of the clear evidence to the contrary.

That's not treason, according to the Constitution. Not unless there's more to it than that.

Her intent to harm for this statute is irrelevant yet that was the standard that was used not to put the lady in jail.

As we've discussed in the past, intent matters. I don't feel the need to reiterate the same conversation again.

I have moved on from it just like you lefties will move on from the current dry hole you are attempting to drill with Trump.

You're the one still hung up on the election. I've moved on to fighting Nazis, now.

Call it a "dry hole" all you like, but Michael Flynn might be forced to disagree. And he seems to have committed actual crimes, from information that's actually public. If he turns "states' evidence", he could unravel the whole tapestry of Trump's Russia contacts.

ClimateSanity

Evidently you arent. You have a screwed up leftist, insane idea of what treason means. You don't even have the same Constitution I have. You guys have invented you're whole world out of pure cloth that your leaders in the movement carefully put together for you. You are totally separated from reality at this point. Your world exists in your small echo chamber of perhaps 10% of the population, and that reality exists solely in your collective minds.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
That's not treason, according to the Constitution. Not unless there's more to it than that.

Deliberately allowing state secrets to be hacked by foreign actors, allowing uncleared individuals access are all acts of treason.

As we've discussed in the past, intent matters. I don't feel the need to reiterate the same conversation again.

And you are wrong again, the statute does not imply intent it implies the action alone, and I could not care less whether you want a rehash or not.

You're the one still hung up on the election. I've moved on to fighting Nazis, now.

I'm hung up? now that is some funny stuff right there...I don't care who you are that's funny :chuckle: Actually I am quite happy with the election and the cake topper for me is watching you liberals tearing yourselves apart as Trump dismantles the labyrinth of regulations & executive edicts that have damaged this country. Hell we are only 60 days in and man has accomplished more than Obama did in 8 years. Just think we get to enjoy this for at least 3 3/4 more years and possibly 4 more beyond....it really is awesome isn't it.

Call it a "dry hole" all you like, but Michael Flynn might be forced to disagree. And he seems to have committed actual crimes, from information that's actually public. If he turns "states' evidence", he could unravel the whole tapestry of Trump's Russia contacts.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....dry hole, chasing ghosts, whatever you want to label it, you crazy libs aint got nuthin but, you keep drillin. :chuckle:

WizardofOz

Yes, I do and your leaders seized upon a verbal mistake by Conway and tried to turn it into an anti right wing news meme.

Sorry guys. We stole it from you and now the term has some actual reality based meaning.

225ui.jpg

rexlunae

Deliberately allowing state secrets to be hacked by foreign actors, allowing uncleared individuals access are all acts of treason.

You think Clinton deliberately gave access to America's secrets to her enemies?

That is quite an allegation. I'm guessing you have zero evidence of it.

I'm hung up? now that is some funny stuff right there...

You brought up Clinton, in a thread with nothing to do with her. This thread is about a thing that Rush Limbaugh said regarding Comey's testimony related to Trump. The election was merely the setting, but Clinton isn't really involved in any of this. Which is why no one had brought it up until you did.

So yes, I think you're still hung up on the election.

I don't care who you are that's funny :chuckle: Actually I am quite happy with the election

Yes, I'd gathered that you were. But you're still hung up on Clinton, and still feeling a bit defensive of Trump, it seems.

... and the cake topper for me is watching you liberals tearing yourselves apart as Trump dismantles the labyrinth of regulations & executive edicts that have damaged this country.

It's the same smugness a cancer patient who believes a quack doctor telling them that Vitamin K can cure them feels. The difference is that the euphoria you feel embracing your madness threatens everyone. But this is the sickness of the conservative mind of today: you've been radicalized to an extent that you can't be reasoned with, and you can't see the harm you do to yourself and to everyone else.

But enjoy the euphoria while you can.

Hell we are only 60 days in and man has accomplished more than Obama did in 8 years. Just think we get to enjoy this for at least 3 3/4 more years and possibly 4 more beyond....it really is awesome isn't it.

He hasn't accomplished an awful lot. He's started a number of things, and he's inflicted pointless and self-destructive cruelty, and he's diminished the standing of the United States in the world, but many of his executive orders are held up in the courts, his attempts to cut Medicaid seem for now to be halted, his administration is bogged down by scandal and suspicion, and his approval rating has fallen through the floor, despite having started fairly low.

The True Believers are starting to peel slowly away. Many will follow him to Hell, but not all.

Remember during the election when the talking heads on Fox and many of the GOP presidential candidates were talking about Hillary being under investigation? Well, Trump is under an investigation, as are several of his associates. No one on the Right seems to care anymore. Don't you think that's strange?

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....dry hole, chasing ghosts, whatever you want to label it, you crazy libs aint got nuthin but, you keep drillin. :chuckle:

Watch what becomes of Flynn. Maybe that, and Roger Stone. I'm content to let it unravel before our eyes. You're right that there's little real definitive evidence in public, but we will see what the FBI finds.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
If Trump said the earth was flat, this motley crew would blindly argue the fact "ad infinitum!"

One does not elect a billionaire president who surrounds himself with millionaires and billionaires in his cabinet to drain "the swamp" - they are "the swamp!"

"Trumpcare" doesn't benefit millions of the poor, elderly and disabled Americans, it "throws them under the bus" - that's the conclusion of Congress' own Congressional Budget Office whose leader was appointed by the Republicans!

ClimateSanity

rex, did you ever think you'd see the day post-cold war when you see Russia as an enemy of the U.S. and a rightwinger sees that as delusional?
Times change. Russia is not the Soviet Union. The geopolitical scene is not that of 1973. There is hardly anything thats the same as then except for totalitarian leftists in the west have grown more powerful and vocal.

Why should conservatives treat Russia the same as they did in 1973?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Times change. Russia is not the Soviet Union. The geopolitical scene is not that of 1973. There is hardly anything thats the same as then except for totalitarian leftists in the west have grown more powerful and vocal.

Why should conservatives treat Russia the same as they did in 1973?

because reasons :idunno:

central and western europe are too dependent on russian energy to see russia as an "enemy"

they're a trading partner

and it's long past time that they start acting like part of europe instead of a goofy wild card