Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Realy? That is an exact quote?

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Romans 1:24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Saxon Hammer

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Romans 1:24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Do you mean as in the following links?

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/unfundamentalistchristians/2015/08/clobbering-the-confusion-about-1-corinthians-69-10/

and this?

https://bible.org/seriespage/4-study-and-exposition-romans-118-32

I do not read these links in the same way as you are presenting the same (but reduced) bible references.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/unfundamentalistchristians/2015/08/clobbering-the-confusion-about-1-corinthians-69-10/

and this?

I do not read these links in the same way as you are presenting the same (but reduced) bible references.

Im sorry, could you please cite what you wish to discuss from there and detail your "reading" of those passages? I detail my responses here, please do the same.

MrDante

Realy? That is an exact quote?

Not an exact quote by a long shot. It is however a nice example of politics dictating what goes into the bible.

Saxon Hammer

Im sorry, could you please cite what you wish to discuss from there and detail your "reading" of those passages? I detail my responses here, please do the same.

You did not read? You have no response in post on my reading from the same quoted passages as yours. This IS my reference at this time NOT your references as I said are limited.

dodge

I take this to mean you can't read Romans 1 without imposing your own pinions on it.

Nah, I don't put a spin on Romans 1 to justify advocating for what God calls abomination that earns those that chose that perverted lifestyle eternal hell.

Lon

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/unfund...ring-the-confusion-about-1-corinthians-69-10/

and this?

:Z Nice try but no, frankly. The first? Liberal website. You are on a 'conservative' website. Why does this matter? Because bias is a major concern. I know, per fact, the O.T. condemns homosexuality. God doesn't repeal His judgements.

Even if the second link were true (it isn't, but playing along a second): the N.T. never recants the OT mandate of it being sin. So much so that the two were to be stoned to death, not just turned away from Israel. There was no sacrifice for it. No temple offering that could take the sin away.

The ONLY directives to loving people are to Father/Mothers, Husband/Wives. By omission, you know the Liberals are wrong and playing games with lives. They feign love care and concern, but don't really give a fret. One of the liberals on here said "that's a shame" and too bad my relatives will die early. Yeah, not love. Not even a good attempt at feigning it.
I take this to mean you can't read Romans 1 without imposing your own pinions on it.
Clearly Romans 1 is about females inflamed for females and males for males. Sorry. Liberals lose this one.

My relatives are not happy and gay. They are miserable and gay. Both abused as children. It doesn't matter if children in adult bodies picketed not be seen as abused. They were, still are. The CDC and CDH in three countries report the ill effects. You are no friend and no lover of these people by giving in to indulgence. You are no friend to allow friends to drink and drive either.

"They are adults, they can make up their own minds."

Yet we don't with drunk drivers. Is it because the effects are more quickly seen, bloody, and expensive? These people all die 20 years younger than straight counterparts, not because they commit suicide, because they contract disease and are victims, yet, of abuse that never stops.

MrDante

Nah, I don't put a spin on Romans 1 to justify advocating for what God calls abomination that earns those that chose that perverted lifestyle eternal hell.

So why are you silent on abominations such as allowing the handicapped into churches or wearing poly cotton blend shirts or putting up Christmas trees?

MrDante

These people all die 20 years younger than straight counterparts, not because they commit suicide, because they contract disease and are victims, yet, of abuse that never stops.

Repeating false claims won't make them true.

Lon

1) I gave you 3 links. Three of them. All you had to do was look.
2) Ignoring truth, doesn't and cannot make them 'false.'

Your head is in the sand, not mine. As long as we are not looking at the CDC or the CHD.gov sites, we can make it up as we go? :doh:

1) I gave you 3 links. Three of them. All you had to do was look.
2) Ignoring truth, doesn't and cannot make them 'false.'

Your head is in the sand, not mine. As long as we are not looking at the CDC or the CHD.gov sites, we can make it up as we go? :doh:

So why are you silent on abominations such as allowing the handicapped into churches or wearing poly cotton blend shirts or putting up Christmas trees?

"Church" or "Temple?" Don't conflate. Be a better theologian.

Being kept from a specific meeting is a LOT different than being stoned to death. Don't conflate. Be a better theologian.