Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

kiwimacahau

What I call homosexuality is a normal part of the human sexual continuum. The Levitical laws were for the Levities NOT the gentiles and as far as Romans is concerned; Romans 2:1!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What I call homosexuality is a normal part of the human sexual continuum.

I must say that this is a first for me kiwi: I've never heard the filthy disease ridden behavior called homosexuality used in the same sentence as the word normal. Perhaps you can explain what makes homosexuality "normal"?

The Levitical laws were for the Levities NOT the gentiles and as far as Romans is concerned; Romans 2:1!

You are right about Levitical laws being solely for the Jews (not eating shellfish, not wearing blended materials, not planting seeds from different crops in the same field), and Jesus did rescind the penalty phase of sexual sins in the NT, but by no means did He rescind God's universal moral laws, which sexual sins fall under.

kiwimacahau

I must say that this is a first for me kiwi: I've never heard the filthy disease ridden behavior called homosexuality used in the same sentence as the word normal. Perhaps you can explain what makes homosexuality "normal"?

You are right about Levitical laws being solely for the Jews (not eating shellfish, not wearing blended materials, not planting seeds from different crops in the same field), and Jesus did rescind the penalty phase of sexual sins in the NT, but by no means did He rescind God's universal moral laws, which sexual sins fall under.

Homosexuality is no more disease ridden than is heterosexuality. But fine keep it up.

Arthur Brain

When are you going to get the memo that people are just flat out bored with your own personal blog aCW?

:idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of deniers of the truth (aka the Queen of Denial):

When are you going to get the memo that people are just flat out bored with your own personal blog aCW?

:idunno:

Yet you never seem to get bored defending buggery, as you're currently doing in three separate threads.

Convinced anyone that you're straight yet Art?

Arthur Brain

Speaking of deniers of the truth (aka the Queen of Denial):

Yet you never seem to get bored defending buggery, as you're currently doing in three separate threads.

Convinced anyone that you're straight yet Art?

Hmm, arguing against the death penalty for homosexuals and supporting their rights to live under the same laws as everyone else always comes down to the same common denominator with you doesn't it?

I don't need to convince anyone of what just happens to be oh demented one.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

crying-on-sofa1.gif

beloved57

[h=2]Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized[/h]

False religion and gospel rejecting is more despical to God than homosexuality, and thats despical ! Scripture says Matt 10:15

[FONT=&quot]Verily I say unto you, It shall be more [/FONT]tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

In context Matt 10:14-16

[FONT=&quot] And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Jesus is talking about Preaching the Gospel, and the consequences of it being not received ! Homosexulatity was primarily the sin of sodom and gommorah, not Gospel rejection ![/FONT]

MrDante

Jesus is talking about Preaching the Gospel, and the consequences of it being not received ! Homosexulatity was primarily the sin of sodom and gommorah, not Gospel rejection !

'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.” Ezekiel 16:49

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.” Ezekiel 16:49

In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.
Jude 7

Nice try MrDante.