Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:] Christians are not under the Judaic laws.
When did God nail do not murder , do not commit adultery to the cross? :dizzy: Mt 5:18

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

Related:

Lordship

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ezekiel 16: 49. Behold, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: pride, fullness of bread, and prosperous ease was in her and in her daughters. She also didn’t strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

Jude 1:5 Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lordat one time delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

8 In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings.

Jeremiah 23:14
"Also among the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen a horrible thing: The committing of adultery and walking in falsehood; And they strengthen the hands of evildoers, So that no one has turned back from his wickedness. All of them have become to Me like Sodom, And her inhabitants like Gomorrah.

2 Peter 2:6 He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction, reducing them to ashes as an example of what is coming on the ungodly

Jesus, to those who preach the gospel about those who refuse the gospel:

Matthew 10:14 And if anyone will not welcome you or heed your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town. 15 Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

Punishment on a nation who refuses the righteousness of the Lord:

Isaiah 1:7 "Your country lies desolate; your cities have been incinerated. Before your very eyes, foreigners are devouring your land— they've brought devastation on it, while the land is overthrown by foreigners.

My my, how they forget ALL of it.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Ezekiel 16:49]

"IV. The Punishment (16:27, 35–58)
A. She will be given over to her enemies (16:27) : She will be handed over to the Philistines, who also will be shocked by her conduct.
B. She will be stripped naked before them (16:37–41): The many nations that have been her lovers will destroy her.
C. She will be repaid for her sins (16:35–36, 42–52): God will pour out all his jealous anger on her.
D. She will be restored (16:53) : When God’s anger is spent, he will bring her back.
E. She will be ashamed for her sins (16:54–58): Her wickedness will be exposed to the world." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Eze 16:29–58). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Jud 7 ] In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion.

About where we are now.

"III. The Historical Examples of Apostasy (1:5–6, 7b, 11): Jude lists six such examples.
A. The nation of Israel (1:5): Apostasy caused by unbelief.
B. Fallen angels (1:6): Apostasy caused by rebellion.
C. Sodom and Gomorrah (1:7b): Apostasy caused by sexual immorality.
D. Cain (1:11a): Apostasy caused by religious perversion.
E. Balaam (1:11b): Apostasy caused by financial greed.
F. Korah (1:11c): Apostasy caused by rejection of divine authority." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Jud 4–11). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

If homosexuality is a sin and the Bible tells us that we are all sinners, then why shouldn't we all be considered criminals.

How can one group of sinners presume to pass judgment on another group of sinners as to which sins should be considered "criminal?"

Danoh

If homosexuality is a sin and the Bible tells us that we are all sinners, then why shouldn't we all be considered criminals.

How can one group of sinners presume to pass judgment on another group of sinners as to which sins should be considered "criminal?"

As has always been the case; such is the bent of the religious extremist.

Their issue with one sin or another in others is noting more than their own sin of self-righteous bigotry run amok.

As much as they point their ever one-sided finger to one Scripture or another as they yell out at others "selfish hedonism!" (remember that religious bigot?) they do so out of their desperate need to avoid where their remaining fingers ever point back to - themselves.

Their crying wolf has nothing to do with their false righteous indignation routine.

Where is there grace towards others, in light of the obvious - their own sin?

Where is there outpouring of grace towards others upon finding they may have unintentionally offended them - especially; one of their own?

Luke 18:10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. 18:13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Matthew 11:19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

Obviously such bigots would take issue even with...the Son of man...Himself.