Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

Arthur Brain

You said attraction is innate, and now that the others are environment and upbringing... there is either choice in it or not.

Yes, prisoners have had the ability to find the same sex attractive when lacking the opposite sex.

I also said that certain factors can affect the psyche, but in the main yes, attractions are innate. Otherwise you might as well argue along the gormless lines of aCW, that every homosexual has had some significant trauma in their lives that's turned them gay, which is blatantly rubbish. Much the same as some of the bonkers 'arguments' here that straight people can "choose" to become gay...

I notice you didn't answer my question to you on that score either.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Eh, if you ain't straight then I'm not bothered dude. Just don't tell those of us who are what we can "choose" when we can't.

:)

There's no such thing as a 'true homosexual'- they are all attracted to the opposite sex.

I have more evidence of that then you do to the contrary, and if bisexuality is anything it certainly isn't 'innate'.

Arthur Brain

There's no such thing as a 'true homosexual'- they are all attracted to the opposite sex.

I have more evidence of that then you do to the contrary, and if bisexuality is anything it certainly isn't 'innate'.

Oh jog on doofus. I don't have the inclination to bandy words with a cuckoo clock tonight thanks...

:freak:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh jog on doofus. I don't have the inclination to bandy words with a cuckoo clock tonight thanks...

:freak:

You avoid anything that makes sense :chuckle:

LGBT is a result of gradual depravity- all the evidence is there. You've all simply tried to make that evidence into something else.

~They're depressed, it's because the world doesn't accept their natural sexuality~ (they are mentally depraved)
~They're coming out, it's past persecution~ (they know themselves it's unnatural)
~That married guy, he was gay the whole time~ (he wasn't)
~That gay guy with kids? He must have had a hard time having an orgasm with a woman~ (he didn't)

I mean, what you all perpetuate has always been and always will be ABSURD.

MrDante

I'd ask you present all this evidence...but let's face facts you never would.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

After thinking a bit more about the thread title, I see a great deal of irony.

It's not homosexuality that will destroy the world, it's the errant thought thereof that will- of all things going on in the world- you've chosen to obsess over homosexuality :plain:

Think about it :wave2:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Supreme Court to rule in Virginia transgender case Mt 19:4, Deut 22:5 :vomit:

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

kiwimacahau

Ah more stupidity. Homosexuality is no more inherently sinful than is heterosexuality.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk