Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

Arthur Brain

yes, you keep saying that as if it has meaning

Well, because it does. That being that those of us who are wired to find the opposite sex attractive didn't choose it and can't choose otherwise. If you're confused as to the way your breads buttered then that ain't my problem doofus.

Arthur Brain

we're all wired the same way artie

some perverts just choose to act against God's design

Evidently not the case. If you have attractions to other blokes, washing machines or whatever then you're not heterosexual. If you're straight your attractions are one way only - the opposite sex. "Choosing" to like your own gender isn't an option which you should know if you're straight.

Only deluded windbags, religious fanatics or trolls would really try and argue otherwise.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well, because it does. That being that those of us who are wired to find the opposite sex attractive didn't choose it and can't choose otherwise. If you're confused as to the way your breads buttered then that ain't my problem doofus.

Then pedos can only choose kids and complete pervs can only choose animals and some men can only choose rape, etc?

Arthur Brain

Then pedos can only choose kids and complete pervs can only choose animals and some men can only choose rape, etc?

Rape is an action, not an innate attraction so that doesn't hold. Just to clarify I'm not saying that there isn't anything that can impact on the human psyche either but to argue that a straight person can choose to become gay or choose to develop homosexual attractions is just ludicrous.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Rape is an action, not an innate attraction so that doesn't hold. Just to clarify I'm not saying that there isn't anything that can impact on the human psyche either but to argue that a straight person can choose to become gay or choose to develop homosexual attractions is just ludicrous.

So then the desire to rape someone isnt chosen, and they cant help it, so all perversions of normal are innate according to you. A pedo cant choose a normal relationship either right? Nor can a person who is attracted to animals or inanimate objects. Right?

Arthur Brain

So then the desire to rape someone isnt chosen, and they cant help it, so all perversions of normal are innate according to you. A pedo cant choose a normal relationship either right? Nor can a person who is attracted to animals or inanimate objects. Right?

I think certain things can have an impact on the human psyche depending, environment and upbringing etc but that isn't a convincing argument that people 'choose' to be gay to start with. In general terms I think there's no choice involved in the matter whatsoever, whether straight, gay, bi or whatever. That's nature for you. Obviously society has to be protected from those who would molest etc. Otherwise are you telling me that you could 'choose' to find other women attractive in an intimate way? If so then how exactly and if not then why are we debating the issue?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I think certain things can have an impact on the human psyche depending, environment and upbringing etc but that isn't a convincing argument that people 'choose' to be gay to start with. In general terms I think there's no choice involved in the matter whatsoever, whether straight, gay, bi or whatever. That's nature for you. Obviously society has to be protected from those who would molest etc. Otherwise are you telling me that you could 'choose' to find other women attractive in an intimate way? If so then how exactly and if not then why are we debating the issue?

You said attraction is innate, and now that the others are environment and upbringing... there is either choice in it or not.

Yes, prisoners have had the ability to find the same sex attractive when lacking the opposite sex.