Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

MrDante

People are born with a set of genes. There is a whole range of possibilities from that set as a result of how the environment reacts with those genes, with choice being one of the environmental factors. What we think and what we do has a huge effect on what we ultimately become.

No homosexual today can claim that it was impossible that he could have ever turned out to be heterosexual. His genes do not necessitate his becoming homosexual.

That's like saying no left handed individual can claim that it was impossible that he could have ever turned out to be right handed. Technically true but laughable at the same time.

ClimateSanity

That's like saying no left handed individual can claim that it was impossible that he could have ever turned out to be right handed. Technically true but laughable at the same time.

It's not like it at all. Mega fail. Handedness is a physical trait. Sexual attraction in psychological.

You also know good and well that people with exactly the same genes express those genes in a wide variation. One gene does not equal one specific trait. With sexuality being largely a psychological phenomenon, there is bound to be a large variety in the expression of genes related to it. And you are truly ignorant if you think behavior or environment has no effect on gene expression.

MrDante

It's not like it at all. Mega fail. Handedness is a physical trait. Sexual attraction in psychological.
No, they are both hard wired into the brain. Orientation isn't psychological it is physical

You also know good and well that people with exactly the same genes express those genes in a wide variation. One gene does not equal one specific trait. With sexuality being largely a psychological phenomenon, there is bound to be a large variety in the expression of genes related to it. And you are truly ignorant if you think behavior or environment has no effect on gene expression.
I never said that. What we do know is homosexuality is the result of genes and the epigenome interacting with the pre-natal environment. It is the interactions that play the important part. Having the genes, and for such a complex trait as sexual orientation there has to be a good number of genes involved, doesn't equate to having the genes expressed. This is why not all twins are both gay or both left handed. It is also why the best predictor of homosexuality in men is the number of boys his mother had prior to her pregnancy with him. Incidentally the predictive function remains the same no matter if that gay man was raised in his biological family or in some other family.

Left handed individuals can be "trained" to write with the right hand, (the remain left handed) this process usually involves physical and emotional abuse - It wasn't that long ago that left handed children were struck when using their left hand. Sometimes, if the child persisted in using his left hand finger and hand bones woudl be broken to force the use of the right hand. In much the same way homosexuals can be "trained" to claim to be heterosexuals and likewise the process involves a great deal of physical and emotional abuse.

ClimateSanity

No, they are both hard wired into the brain. Orientation isn't psychological it is physical

I never said that. What we do know is homosexuality is the result of genes and the epigenome interacting with the pre-natal environment. It is the interactions that play the important part. Having the genes, and for such a complex trait as sexual orientation there has to be a good number of genes involved, doesn't equate to having the genes expressed. This is why not all twins are both gay or both left handed. It is also why the best predictor of homosexuality in men is the number of boys his mother had prior to her pregnancy with him. Incidentally the predictive function remains the same no matter if that gay man was raised in his biological family or in some other family.

Left handed individuals can be "trained" to write with the right hand, (the remain left handed) this process usually involves physical and emotional abuse - It wasn't that long ago that left handed children were struck when using their left hand. Sometimes, if the child persisted in using his left hand finger and hand bones woudl be broken to force the use of the right hand. In much the same way homosexuals can be "trained" to claim to be heterosexuals and likewise the process involves a great deal of physical and emotional abuse.

Very few things are hardwired into the brain. Most behaviors are learned. They can also be unlearned.

Sexual attraction is extremely mental. Try to copulate when you have troubles on your mind. I cannot believe how out of touch with reality you guys are.

MrDante

Very few things are hardwired into the brain. Most behaviors are learned. They can also be unlearned.

Sexual attraction is extremely mental. Try to copulate when you have troubles on your mind. I cannot believe how out of touch with reality you guys are.

I can't believe that you are dull witted enough to confuse what amounts to male ED with orientation.

Well, maybe I can...

ClimateSanity

I can't believe that you are dull witted enough to confuse what amounts to male ED with orientation.

Well, maybe I can...

It is all sexual attraction. Are you too dull witted to see that? A homosexual is attracted to the same sex because of decisions he made in his mind over his life that were reinforced some way.

A male can't have sex with his wife because of emotional stress.

In both cases the sexual attraction or lack of it originates in the mind.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It is all sexual attraction. Are you too dull witted to see that? A homosexual is attracted to the same sex because of decisions he made in his mind over his life that were reinforced some way.

A male can't have sex with his wife because of emotional stress.

In both cases the sexual attraction or lack of it originates in the mind.

and the minds of homosexuals have been perverted by the lies of perverts like traci who tell them they're "normal"

ClimateSanity

So demonstrate just how malleable it is. Change your orientation.

That would require a full blown hatred of God...see my thread on that subject. My sexuality has changed immensely over the years within the realm of heterosexuality. I suspect you're has too unless you had your gonads removed.

Arthur Brain

That would require a full blown hatred of God...see my thread on that subject. My sexuality has changed immensely over the years within the realm of heterosexuality. I suspect you're has too unless you had your gonads removed.

Er, see that 'within the realm of heterosexuality' bit dude? Way to make his point.

:doh: