Homeschoolers

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by LightSon
Shadowmaid,
Have you made any college or career plans?

I might go for dancing if I don't get married in two years!

What college? I most likely be going to the same one my sister will be going to. But she has no idea which one yet. She's the care-free type. I will most likely do lots of the looking. Thats fine though, I love her anyways.

LightSon

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
I might go for dancing if I don't get married in two years!

What college? I most likely be going to the same one my sister will be going to. But she has no idea which one yet. She's the care-free type. I will most likely do lots of the looking. Thats fine though, I love her anyways.

Curious.
First. Don't be in a rush to get married.
(Don't you love unsolicted advice?)
Second:
If your sister is lacking direction, why would you want to follow her? You seem to be a spiritually oriented young person. Why not pray about it and blaze your own trail? Then maybe your sister can follow you.

Here's a rule of thumb: It is better to not follow someone unless they know where they are headed. :)

Blessings on you Shadowmaid.

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by LightSon
Curious.
First. Don't be in a rush to get married.
(Don't you love unsolicited advice?)
Second:
If your sister is lacking direction, why would you want to follow her? You seem to be a spiritually oriented young person. Why not pray about it and blaze your own trail? Then maybe your sister can follow you.

Here's a rule of thumb: It is better to not follow someone unless they know where they are headed. :)

Blessings on you Shadowmaid.

Thanks for the advice. I'm not in a rush to get married.

My sis isn't lacking direction, she's hard to explain. She will look into colleges, but she seems to have her own time. We think it's late, she thinks it's early, and she still gets it done on time. She's just odd, I think.