Homeschoolers

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So I gather I need to find out what you 2 said to Zimfan (Elaine and ShadowMaid)

Elaine

Well, goodnight, Yorzhik. I guess I'd better be getting to bed if I need to get up at four to milk the cows...:doh:! We don't have cows! Like I said, I really need to be going...:wave::grave:.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Great points to Zimfan. Lightson made an excellent observation that lying is punished (at least in his house), so Zimfan's foundation that a dating person will lie MORE in front of their parents than to him (a varitable stranger) is unfounded.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
whooo hooooo!!!

I'm an Old Timer!!!!!!! :Smilie_eyesight_and_memory_going_fast:

Elaine

Originally posted by Yorzhik
Lightson made an excellent observation that lying is punished (at least in his house), so Zimfan's foundation that a dating person will lie MORE in front of their parents than to him (a varitable stranger) is unfounded.
:thumb: Good point.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I guess all the homeschoolers are out doing stuff this weekend. Well, it is the weekend. Not a good day for TruthSmack.

Wait a minute!! What am I saying?? EVERYDAY is a good day for TruthSmackin'!!

ShadowMaid

Oh my goodness!!! 12 hours of dancing is gonna take some time to get used to. I've been dancing for two days. The first time ever. It was fun, except for the first teacher yesterday. He was mean. He expected us to be professionalls. He didn't teach us today. He has been sick (he taught yesterday anyways). I know I shouldn't be happy that he's sick. But he was so mean! The teacher who replaced him was SOOOO COOOL!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

But I'm back now. I might not post much tomorrow. And this is my only post today. But I'm back. (My that was redundant.)

P.S.[little child voice] Poly? Can you make your avatar purtty again? [/little child voice]

Elaine

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
Oh my goodness!!! 12 hours of dancing is gonna take some time to get used to. I've been dancing for two days. The first time ever. It was fun, except for the first teacher yesterday. He was mean. He expected us to be professionalls. He didn't teach us today. He has been sick (he taught yesterday anyways). I know I shouldn't be happy that he's sick. But he was so mean! The teacher who replaced him was SOOOO COOOL!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

But I'm back now. I might not post much tomorrow. And this is my only post today. But I'm back. (My that was redundant.)

P.S.[little child voice] Poly? Can you make your avatar purtty again? [/little child voice]
Glad to hear from you, ShadowMaid! I was beginning to wonder if you had gone on a vacation...;)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Purty again? Hmmm...well, does it have to be the one I had or could it be another purty one?

Elaine

I did. A more painfull one. I did the equivalent of 700 sit ups or more. It was all fun, though. (Except the very first class:down:. )
Ouch. Why did you have to do so much?:confused:

Elaine

Originally posted by Poly
I guess all the homeschoolers are out doing stuff this weekend. Well, it is the weekend. Not a good day for TruthSmack.

Wait a minute!! What am I saying?? EVERYDAY is a good day for TruthSmackin'!!
Lol. Hi, Poly.