Homeschoolers

RATitude

Poly's kid
Yes, finally. I will try to get on more often in the evenings, on the count of thats when your on most of the time.

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by RATitude
Yes, finally. I will try to get on more often in the evenings, on the count of thats when your on most of the time.

I heard Poly is getting you to read some debates. Are you gonna take part in any of them?

RATitude

Poly's kid
Well she hasn't told me about it. But if she asked I would probably try. Not sure if I would be any good but I could give it a shot. Hopefully I won't mess up on anything. :dunce:

Christine

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
I heard Poly is getting you to read some debates. Are you gonna take part in any of them?

Hey ShadowMaid and Ratitude, have either of you had much experience in debates?:confused:

RATitude

Poly's kid
I think I am like the only person on TOL that doesn't have a signature. I think I'm just waiting for the right one to pop up in my head. Not sure how long, but I will get one soon.

Christine

Originally posted by RATitude
I think I am like the only person on TOL that doesn't have a signature. I think I'm just waiting for the right one to pop up in my head. Not sure how long, but I will get one soon.

How 'bout your favorite saying or Bible verse?:)

RATitude

Poly's kid
I haven't ever really been in a debate. Except for some maybe on chatrooms that I would go to and find some people wanting to say that Jesus isn't real. Or saying that we evolved instead of being created. But other than that, not much experience.

ShadowMaid

Blessed is he who expects no gratitude, for he shall not be disappointed.
-- W.C. Bennett

Honesty pays, but it doesn't seem to pay enough to suit some people.
-- F.M. Hubbard

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
-- Mark Twain

Here are a few signatures, Rat. I've got more.

Christine

Have you ever debated some one face-to face? Not that it would be any different than over the internet, just wondering.

RATitude

Poly's kid
I have been trying to think of one. I have been looking in Ecclesiastes and I think I've got one. I'm going to put it in now.

ShadowMaid

I've some sort of device on the computer. If you say you want funny quotes, you just type it in, and you have a never ending supply of quotes.