Hollywood pedophiles

musterion

:doh:

It's about not caring what party a person belongs to.

You can stick your head in the sand all you want. That's on you.

Listen...I said this yesterday, maybe you didn't see it.

If solid evidence comes out that Trump is guilty of the pedophilia he's been accused of, he needs to be impeached immediately if he didn't resign first.

If solid evidence comes out that Moore is lying, he needs to not be Senator just because he's lied.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Girl Scouts warns parents - No Hugs For The Holidays

https://nypost.com/2017/11/21/girl-scouts-to-parents-dont-force-your-daughter-to-give-hugs-this-holiday/

By urging your child to show affection just because it’s been a while since they’ve seen Uncle Tom, it may “set the stage for her questioning” whether she owes someone else affection if they, for instance, bought her dinner or another gift when she gets older.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Originally Posted by musterion
What should the age of sexual consent be, in your opinion? Name an age.

Originally Posted by Eeset
Why do we need one?

I've made my point, i.e. I'm done here.

What "point" was that? That you have no problem with folk advocating getting girls when they're fifteen as long as they're fundamentalist cranks with a hangup on homosexuality?

:plain:

Like every TOL'er that has posted in this thread, you refuse to condemn your fellow rainbow flag waver Eeset for openly advocating doing away with sexual age of consent laws.

Again, my point has been made.

Arthur Brain

Originally Posted by musterion
What should the age of sexual consent be, in your opinion? Name an age.

Originally Posted by Eeset
Why do we need one?

I've made my point, i.e. I'm done here.

Like every TOL'er that has posted in this thread, you refuse to condemn your fellow rainbow flag waver Eeset for openly advocating doing away with sexual age of consent laws.

Again, my point has been made.

If anyone has advocated for doing away with age of consent laws then I'm completely opposed to it, Eeset or whoever. You, on the other hand can't have much time for them anyway when you won't condemn Robertson's own words on getting girls when they're fifteen.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
With all of this sexual misconduct and all that it encompasses taking place in powerful places, a revolution has begun. Who can know who's next now that the light is shining in the darkness. I think it's a good thing for women and girls. A change needs to happen in behavior of both sexes.

The dems are really taking it on the chin.