Hollywood pedophiles

musterion

Question for Rex.

Should the names of the Congressmen who made secret payouts for sex offenses be publicized?

Reactions: Lon

rexlunae

If that were true they'd ALL be demanding he quit in order to potentially free up his seat for a Republican.

They're not.

Swamp Things are Swamp Things.

The problem is, if he quits now, the Republicans don't get to put a new name on the ballot. In fact, Roy Moore still appears on the ballot at this point in the game even if he quits. So they're willing to tell people to vote for a predator so that Democrats don't get the seat.

Lon

"gotquestions.org"?! May as well get the news off the back of a cereal packet...

:doh:
I disagree with this. Having a worldview that doesn't agree with you isn't a poor source of information. It is just information you don't like, and don't prefer. GotQuestions.org generally does a decent job of trying to answer questions objectively and with some depth and thought to most questions I've read from them. The site exists to answer 'biblical' questions. -Lon

Arthur Brain

I disagree with this. Having a worldview that doesn't agree with you isn't a poor source of information. It is just information you don't like, and don't prefer. GotQuestions.org generally does a decent job of trying to answer questions objectively and with some depth and thought to most questions I've read from them. The site exists to answer 'biblical' questions. -Lon

Sorry Lon but it is not objective by any means. It has a very obvious bias towards the fundamentalist bent of Christianity.

Arthur Brain

It's great for you that your sources have no biases.

Like with the news, I try to get as objectively sourced material as possible and corroborate it with other outlets etc. If I see a headline on a tabloid newspaper I'm not going to take it on face value unless it's confirmed by more reliable sources. Seem reasonable?

Lon

Sorry Lon but it is not objective by any means. It has a very obvious bias towards the fundamentalist bent of Christianity.

:doh: "Biblical" questions.... I don't think you can fault a site for being true to its worldview.

"Your Christian or biblical worldview is unacceptable and only nonChristian worldviews matter!" :(

rexlunae

Which is how they will be defined for years to come ... Jeff Flake is wise to distance himself from such degenerates.

That and more. Republicans stand for:

* Attacks on journalists, rhetorical and physical.
* Child molestation.
* Politicized "justice".
* Attempting to take away health care.
* Attempting a massive tax cut for the wealthy.