Hollywood pedophiles

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A second victim has come forward to accuse Al Franken of sexual misconduct.
Lindsey Menz says Franken grabbed her butt and squeezed it (WHILE THEY WERE TAKING A PHOTO) at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010.
(Something about cameras makes Franken be creepy to women.)
It is reported that she actually told her friends about the incident on facebook shortly after it happened.

Uh oh.

musterion

A second victim has come forward to accuse Al Franken of sexual misconduct.
Lindsey Menz says Franken grabbed her butt and squeezed it (WHILE THEY WERE TAKING A PHOTO) at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010.
(Something about cameras makes Franken be creepy to women.)
It is reported that she actually told her friends about the incident on facebook shortly after it happened.

Uh oh.

Story I read, she says he did it as her husband was taking the picture.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Story I read, she says he did it as her husband was taking the picture.
Yep.
Her father was a local radio man that had a booth at the State Fair.
The daughter helped her father with the booth and they talked and took pics with several celebrities.
The husband of the daughter was taking the pic of her and Al Franken who was the Senator of the state when he placed his hand firmly on her butt and cupped her butt cheek with his hand.
She was 26 years old.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Should a child, who "enjoys" being raped by a homosexual elder, be held partially responsible through the eyes of the law?

Children are NOT accountable for rape ... and using a defense of "he/she enjoyed it" is right up there with "she was asking for it".

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Do you think clinton is a creep and his wife for covering for him?

I don't think Hillary believed the accusations against her husband when she initially defended him. It happens a lot with powerful men. The attempts to smear Bill were extremely politicized.

Non responsive to whether she was a creep for covering him.

As to that last part, you dont believe the mass numbers of allegations against him? They were made at the time not years down the road.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Do you think clinton is a creep and his wife for covering for him?

... IF given the choice between Bill or Trump in the WH, I would choose Bill because Trump is unfit and a real danger to our country. His sexual escapades are the least of his shortcomings.

Of course you would because this was never about morality for you. Me on the other hand, would vote for neither, I wrote in a candidate in this past election, im not a hypocrite.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Should a child, who "enjoys" being raped by a homosexual elder, be held partially responsible through the eyes of the law?

Children are NOT accountable for rape ... and using a defense of "he/she enjoyed it" is right up there with "she was asking for it".

Sigh, if only you could take that up with the LGBTQ movement, whose 'leaders' were child rapists who believe that children (as young as 9 years old) "enjoy it".

Tatchell-Letter-1997-06-26.png

http://matthewhopkinsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Tatchell-Letter-1997-06-26.png

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sigh, if only you could take that up with the LGBTQ movement, whose 'leaders' were child rapists who believe that children (as young as 9 years old) "enjoy it".

:plain: I don't need to. Anyone with adequate reading comprehension would understand my comment was towards ALL child rapists. That also goes for predatory creeps like Roy Moore who pursued and harassed teenagers ...