Hollywood pedophiles

WizardofOz

Have you even read about all he did to that woman?

Have you read all that Trump did to numerous women?

Jill Harth​
- Trump attempted to put his hands between her legs..."I was admiring the decoration, and next thing I know he's pushing me against a wall and has his hands all over me. He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out." Harth says she desperately protested against Trump's advances and eventually managed to run out of the room. She and her boyfriend left rather than stay the night, as they had intended. After she became engaged, Harth alleges, Trump began to stalk her.

Harth filed a lawsuit in 1997 in which she accused Trump of non-consensual groping of her body, among them her "intimate private parts", and "relentless" sexual harassment. The suit was withdrawn after Houraney settled with Trump for an undisclosed amount in a lawsuit that claimed that Trump backed out of a business deal. She still claims to have been sexually assaulted and although he was never violent with her, she says his actions were "unwanted and aggressive, very sexually aggressive".

Summer Zervos​
she contacted Trump in 2007, about a job after the show's completion, and he invited her to meet him at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Zervos has said that Trump was sexually suggestive during their meeting, kissing her open-mouthed, groping her breasts, and thrusting his genitals on her. She also has said that his behavior was aggressive and not consensual.

Jessica Leeds​
Leeds alleged that about 45 minutes after takeoff, Trump lifted the armrest and began touching her, grabbing her breasts, and tried to put his hand up her skirt. "He was like an octopus," she said. "His hands were everywhere. It was an assault."

Kristin Anderson​
...allegations by Kristin Anderson that Trump groped her beneath her skirt in a Manhattan nightclub in the early 1990s. An aspiring model at the time of the alleged incident, Anderson told the story to her friends, and decided to come forward after reading accounts of other women who had done so. Anderson believed that the alleged assault occurred at the China Club, a Manhattan nightclub that Newsday referred to as "Donald's Monday-night nest" due to his alleged habit of picking up women there.

Cathy Heller​
she was grabbed and kissed by Donald Trump...Heller reports that, in 1997, she met Trump when she attended a Mother's Day brunch with her children, her husband, and her husband's parents at his Mar-a-Lago estate. Her parents-in-law were members of Mar-a-Lago. Heller was introduced to Trump, who became angry when she avoided a kiss. He then "grabbed" her and, when he tried to kiss her, she turned her head. Trump kissed her on the side of the mouth "for a little too long" and then he left her. Heller's husband and children, who were present during the event, have corroborated her account.

Temple Taggart McDowell​
...publicly accused Trump of unwanted kisses and embraces that left McDowell and one of her chaperones so uncomfortable, according to McDowell, that she claimed she was instructed not to be left in a room alone with him again.

Karena Virginia​
Trump grabbed her arm and touched her breast. Virginia, who was 27 years old at the time, was waiting for a ride after the US Open in Queens, New York.[68] She stated that Trump, whom she had not met previously, approached her with a small group of other men, while commenting on her legs, then he grabbed her right arm. Virginia continued, "Then his hand touched the right side of my breast. I was in shock. I flinched. ‘Don’t you know who I am? Don’t you know who I am?’ – that’s what he said to me. I felt intimidated and I felt powerless."

Mindy McGillivray​
She said, "All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it's [my friend Ken Davidoff's] camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there's Donald. He sort of looked away quickly."[3] Ken Davidoff, a photographer, corroborated McGillivray's account, saying he remembered her pulling him aside moments after the alleged incident to say "Donald just grabbed my ***!"

Rachel Crooks​
She says she encountered Trump in an elevator in the building one morning and turned to introduce herself. They shook hands, but Mr. Trump would not let go. Instead, he began kissing her cheeks, then directly on the mouth. "It was so inappropriate," Crooks recalled in an interview. "I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that."

Natasha Stoynoff​
She says that during this tour, he pushed her against a wall and forced his tongue into her mouth. "We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat ... I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump's longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself." Stoynoff composed herself and conducted the interview, after which she said Trump repeatedly told her, "We're going to have an affair, I'm telling you." Melania was also interviewed for that article. On October 18, People produced six corroborating witnesses who said Stoynoff had recounted the incident to them around the time that it occurred.

Jessica Drake​
Drake recounted that "He grabbed each of us tightly, in a hug and kissed each one of us without asking permission." Drake stated that she and her friends left the suite after 30–45 minutes. Shortly thereafter, Drake claims she received phone calls from Trump or his associate, requesting that she join him in his suite for $10,000, and offering to fly her on his jet back to Los Angeles. She said she declined his offers.

Ninni Laaksonen​
Laaksonen claims that before they went on the air, Trump grabbed her buttocks. As Laaksonen describes the interaction: "He really grabbed my butt. I don’t think anybody saw it but I flinched and thought: "What is happening?" Someone later told Laaksonen that Trump liked her because she looked like his wife, Melania, when she was younger.

Cassandra Searles​
Rolling Stone and NPR have reported that Cassandra Searles, Miss Washington USA of 2013, was fondled by Trump during the Miss USA pageant of that year. Yahoo!News published an article in June 2016 stating that Searles had made Facebook postings that accused Trump of making unwanted advances. She said that he was "continually" groping her buttocks and had asked her to go "to his hotel room". Searles also asserted that Trump had "treated us like cattle".

Allegations of pageant dressing room visits​
Trump owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes Miss USA and Miss Teen USA, from 1996 to 2015. Contestants of the shows have alleged that, during his tenure, Trump would enter the dressing rooms while they were in various stages of undress. These incidents happened in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006.

During a Howard Stern interview in 2005, Trump described his practice of walking in unannounced while beauty pageant contestants were naked or partially clothed:

I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else....You know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore I'm inspecting it.... Is everyone OK? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good.

In the same interview with Stern, Trump declined to say whether he had slept with any contestants, stating "It could be a conflict of interest". Stern then imitated a foreign contestant (“Mr. Trump, in my country, we say hello with vagina”), and Trump jokingly responded: “Well, you could also say, as the owner of the pageant, it’s your obligation to do that.”

Typical of the left to downplay anything their side does.

Unless you're going to address the accusations against Trump, you're doing the exact same thing.

Throw them all out.

It's a clear pattern of assault and sexual misconduct. It's not just 'locker room talk'. :nono:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Have you read all that Trump did to numerous women?

Jill Harth​
- Trump attempted to put his hands between her legs..."I was admiring the decoration, and next thing I know he's pushing me against a wall and has his hands all over me. He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out." Harth says she desperately protested against Trump's advances and eventually managed to run out of the room. She and her boyfriend left rather than stay the night, as they had intended. After she became engaged, Harth alleges, Trump began to stalk her.

Harth filed a lawsuit in 1997 in which she accused Trump of non-consensual groping of her body, among them her "intimate private parts", and "relentless" sexual harassment. The suit was withdrawn after Houraney settled with Trump for an undisclosed amount in a lawsuit that claimed that Trump backed out of a business deal. She still claims to have been sexually assaulted and although he was never violent with her, she says his actions were "unwanted and aggressive, very sexually aggressive".

Summer Zervos​
she contacted Trump in 2007, about a job after the show's completion, and he invited her to meet him at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Zervos has said that Trump was sexually suggestive during their meeting, kissing her open-mouthed, groping her breasts, and thrusting his genitals on her. She also has said that his behavior was aggressive and not consensual.

Jessica Leeds​
Leeds alleged that about 45 minutes after takeoff, Trump lifted the armrest and began touching her, grabbing her breasts, and tried to put his hand up her skirt. "He was like an octopus," she said. "His hands were everywhere. It was an assault."

Kristin Anderson​
...allegations by Kristin Anderson that Trump groped her beneath her skirt in a Manhattan nightclub in the early 1990s. An aspiring model at the time of the alleged incident, Anderson told the story to her friends, and decided to come forward after reading accounts of other women who had done so. Anderson believed that the alleged assault occurred at the China Club, a Manhattan nightclub that Newsday referred to as "Donald's Monday-night nest" due to his alleged habit of picking up women there.

Cathy Heller​
she was grabbed and kissed by Donald Trump...Heller reports that, in 1997, she met Trump when she attended a Mother's Day brunch with her children, her husband, and her husband's parents at his Mar-a-Lago estate. Her parents-in-law were members of Mar-a-Lago. Heller was introduced to Trump, who became angry when she avoided a kiss. He then "grabbed" her and, when he tried to kiss her, she turned her head. Trump kissed her on the side of the mouth "for a little too long" and then he left her. Heller's husband and children, who were present during the event, have corroborated her account.

Temple Taggart McDowell​
...publicly accused Trump of unwanted kisses and embraces that left McDowell and one of her chaperones so uncomfortable, according to McDowell, that she claimed she was instructed not to be left in a room alone with him again.

Karena Virginia​
Trump grabbed her arm and touched her breast. Virginia, who was 27 years old at the time, was waiting for a ride after the US Open in Queens, New York.[68] She stated that Trump, whom she had not met previously, approached her with a small group of other men, while commenting on her legs, then he grabbed her right arm. Virginia continued, "Then his hand touched the right side of my breast. I was in shock. I flinched. ‘Don’t you know who I am? Don’t you know who I am?’ – that’s what he said to me. I felt intimidated and I felt powerless."

Mindy McGillivray​
She said, "All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it's [my friend Ken Davidoff's] camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there's Donald. He sort of looked away quickly."[3] Ken Davidoff, a photographer, corroborated McGillivray's account, saying he remembered her pulling him aside moments after the alleged incident to say "Donald just grabbed my ***!"

Rachel Crooks​
She says she encountered Trump in an elevator in the building one morning and turned to introduce herself. They shook hands, but Mr. Trump would not let go. Instead, he began kissing her cheeks, then directly on the mouth. "It was so inappropriate," Crooks recalled in an interview. "I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that."

Natasha Stoynoff​
She says that during this tour, he pushed her against a wall and forced his tongue into her mouth. "We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat ... I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump's longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself." Stoynoff composed herself and conducted the interview, after which she said Trump repeatedly told her, "We're going to have an affair, I'm telling you." Melania was also interviewed for that article. On October 18, People produced six corroborating witnesses who said Stoynoff had recounted the incident to them around the time that it occurred.

Jessica Drake​
Drake recounted that "He grabbed each of us tightly, in a hug and kissed each one of us without asking permission." Drake stated that she and her friends left the suite after 30–45 minutes. Shortly thereafter, Drake claims she received phone calls from Trump or his associate, requesting that she join him in his suite for $10,000, and offering to fly her on his jet back to Los Angeles. She said she declined his offers.

Ninni Laaksonen​
Laaksonen claims that before they went on the air, Trump grabbed her buttocks. As Laaksonen describes the interaction: "He really grabbed my butt. I don’t think anybody saw it but I flinched and thought: "What is happening?" Someone later told Laaksonen that Trump liked her because she looked like his wife, Melania, when she was younger.

Cassandra Searles​
Rolling Stone and NPR have reported that Cassandra Searles, Miss Washington USA of 2013, was fondled by Trump during the Miss USA pageant of that year. Yahoo!News published an article in June 2016 stating that Searles had made Facebook postings that accused Trump of making unwanted advances. She said that he was "continually" groping her buttocks and had asked her to go "to his hotel room". Searles also asserted that Trump had "treated us like cattle".

Allegations of pageant dressing room visits​
Trump owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes Miss USA and Miss Teen USA, from 1996 to 2015. Contestants of the shows have alleged that, during his tenure, Trump would enter the dressing rooms while they were in various stages of undress. These incidents happened in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006.

During a Howard Stern interview in 2005, Trump described his practice of walking in unannounced while beauty pageant contestants were naked or partially clothed:

I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else....You know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore I'm inspecting it.... Is everyone OK? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good.

In the same interview with Stern, Trump declined to say whether he had slept with any contestants, stating "It could be a conflict of interest". Stern then imitated a foreign contestant (“Mr. Trump, in my country, we say hello with vagina”), and Trump jokingly responded: “Well, you could also say, as the owner of the pageant, it’s your obligation to do that.”

Unless you're going to address the accusations against Trump, you're doing the exact same thing.

Throw them all out.

It's a clear pattern of assault and sexual misconduct. It's not just 'locker room talk'. :nono:
Oh, how terrible.

ClimateSanity

Just as expected. You won't condemn Trump for bragging about and doing the same kind of (and worse) things that Franken did. You're going to stick to the "locker room talk" narrative at all costs. Because Trump base.
There is no evidence Trump did anything. All you have is his words spoken in locker room braggadocio.

MrDante

But there are two reasons homosexuality gets the attention it does here (imo).
the huge number of those who chose to hate and the willingness of those people to lie about homosexuality

1) It is increasingly being pushed as normal when it is not. More and more people are becoming convinced that it is -- I just read that a poll (for whatever it's worth) indicates a majority of voting Australians now support homosexual marriage.
It is normal, specifically it is a normal variation in humans - just like being left handed or having blue eyes.

2) There seems to be a singular abomination about this sin which, in Scripture, seems to set it apart from all others.
you single it out and ignore the 90 plusother abominations leisted in the bible.

Sexual sin is always singled out but sodomy is in particular. Paul marked it as a sign that one's mind and heart have gone dark and can go no darker.
Yes, Paul condmed the greedy and uncaring.

We simply affirm that. Is it the ONLY sin on Earth? Of course not. But it seems there's something singularly wicked about the utter inversion of its perverseness that is unlike no other sin. We are not at fault for simply pointing that out.
you are at fault for your own hate.

ClimateSanity

Any other response is the leavening. There is much leavening in the lump that is spreading. Those that take that leavening in, become puffed up.

The words that the devil works the hardest to get people to say in their hearts are; “I’m better than ______”. It’s an open fill in the blank.

Well written.
What was that blabbering about?

Sent from my SM-G930V using TOL mobile app

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Throw them all out.
Wonderful thought.
But who would we replace them all with?

It's going to be hard to find enough folks that have never made unwanted advances toward another.
The list of what constitutes sexual misconduct has grown into a monster with every little petty thing they can come up with.

We could be teaching women to not be so timid and slap, scream, and make a scene when someone does something creepy and unwanted.
100 years of a feminist movement and we still have women that can't even do that????
The feminist movement might as well give up if that's the best they can empower women.

WizardofOz

Wonderful thought.
But who would we replace them all with?

Trump could be replaced by Pence. Franken could be replaced by special election or let his seat be empty for a while. I don't think government function will cease without him.

It's going to be hard to find enough folks that have never made unwanted advances toward another.
The list of what constitutes sexual misconduct has grown into a monster with every little petty thing they can come up with.
That's what groping and sexual misconduct is to you, unwanted advances and 'little petty thing(s)'? I can imagine your reaction had Trump or Franken stuck their tongue down your throat.

We could be teaching women to not be so timid and slap, scream, and make a scene when someone does something creepy and unwanted.
100 years of a feminist movement and we still have women that can't even do that????
The feminist movement might as well give up if that's the best they can empower women.

Fine, but that says nothing about what punishment the man should receive.

Do you think there should be no punishment?
[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] - what, exactly, are you thanking in Tambora's post? :idunno:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Those who choose to hate in God's name.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
(1) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
(2) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
(3) A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
(4) A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
(5) A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
(6) A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
(7) A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
(8) A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Hate is not always wrong.
Love is not always right.

ClimateSanity

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
(1) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
(2) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
(3) A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
(4) A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
(5) A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
(6) A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
(7) A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
(8) A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Hate is not always wrong.
Love is not always right.
Amen

Sent from my SM-G930V using TOL mobile app