Hollywood pedophiles

WizardofOz

He also supported that Constitution candidate (Castle?) who is not in favor of recriminalizing sodomy...so in supporting THAT candidate, ACW also supports not recriminalzing sodomy (despite dozens of threads claiming he does). I'm just using his own logic re: Trump against him.

:chuckle: I like it. By his own standard, the person he voted for in the presidential election is a 'homosexualist'.

He is likely the biggest hypocrite on this entire site and that's saying something. His standards do not apply to him.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't think Hillary believed the accusations against her husband when she initially defended him. It happens a lot with powerful men. The attempts to smear Bill were extremely politicized.

It is quite common for women to not believe their husband has been unfaithful. It's an instinct to protect one's self even though, IMO, it is self-destructive. On the flip side of this, when women DO divorce their husbands due to adultery, there are always those who condemn and blame the woman for not keeping her husband satisfied, breaking up her family, etc.

The fact is ... anyone who cheats is solely responsible for a breakdown in or breakup of the relationship. I understand emotionally why Hillary stood by her man, I just would have made the opposite decision.

Having said that, IF given the choice between Bill or Trump in the WH, I would choose Bill because Trump is unfit and a real danger to our country. His sexual escapades are the least of his shortcomings.

musterion

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I must have missed your explanation as to why you're voting for a pro abortion candidate...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ok doser
nah - you dint miss it, you're just ignoring it

go right ahead, acw - do all you can to ensure that hillary wins the election

I am. I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party.

Aug 27, 2016, 1:56 pm

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I see a big difference between doing and saying.

Just as expected. You won't condemn Trump for bragging about and doing the same kind of (and worse) things that Franken did. You're going to stick to the "locker room talk" narrative at all costs. Because Trump base.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Also, Trump wants you to vote for Roy Moore. Because tax bill.

For the record: Donald Trump has never been fond of Roy Moore, in fact Trump endorsed Moore's opponent for Senate, Luther Strange.

While Donald Trump may not be calling for Moore's resignation (due to pressure from those in the GOP who can see through the smokescreen lies against Moore), he's never stood for biblical values and the correct interpretation of the constitution on things like marriage like Roy Moore has.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just as expected. You won't condemn Trump for bragging about and doing the same kind of (and worse) things that Franken did. You're going to stick to the "locker room talk" narrative at all costs. Because Trump base.
We have Franken caught in a photo and also have him forcing his tongue down a woman's throat.
Have you even read about all he did to that woman?
Typical of the left to downplay anything their side does.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's just like the corrupt lying fake news media. Slip in a lie with your "facts" and maybe nobody will notice. When was Trump convicted or charged? When did Trump admit to groping and where are the pictures? Nada, just Billy Bush and Trump talking shop.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
We have Franken caught in a photo and also have him forcing his tongue down a woman's throat.

We have Trump on tape saying he just kisses them, he doesn't even wait. And he grabs them by their genitals. Because he can.

Have you even read about all he did to that woman?

Do you realize how fake your outrage sounds?

Typical of the left to downplay anything their side does.

Typical of the Trump base to downplay anything Trump does.