Hollywood pedophiles

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Al Franken is a creep that sexualizes women.

Some of the stuff that happened before the picture was taken.

In the day of the show Franken and I were alone backstage going over our lines one last time. He said to me, “We need to rehearse the kiss.” I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said
something like, ‘Relax Al, this isn’t SNL … we don’t need to rehearse the kiss.’
He continued to insist, and I was beginning to get uncomfortable.

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at
me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.
I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time.

I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.
I felt disgusted and violated.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Al Franken is a creep that sexualizes women.

Some of the stuff that happened before the picture was taken.

In the day of the show Franken and I were alone backstage going over our lines one last time. He said to me, “We need to rehearse the kiss.” I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said
something like, ‘Relax Al, this isn’t SNL … we don’t need to rehearse the kiss.’
He continued to insist, and I was beginning to get uncomfortable.

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at
me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.
I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time.

I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.
I felt disgusted and violated.

Its ok, him and bill clinton justify the means for liberals, their morality doesnt matter since they fall in line.

ClimateSanity

I, in my flesh, am no better than the worst sinner on Earth, for my flesh is the same as his (or hers). In me - in my flesh - dwells NO good thing. You won't catch me saying "There, but for the grace of God, go I," for that saying is wrong. Flesh is flesh, there is none righteous, however many different ways the sins of the flesh can be manifested.

But there are two reasons homosexuality gets the attention it does here (imo).

1) It is increasingly being pushed as normal when it is not. More and more people are becoming convinced that it is -- I just read that a poll (for whatever it's worth) indicates a majority of voting Australians now support homosexual marriage.

2) There seems to be a singular abomination about this sin which, in Scripture, seems to set it apart from all others. Sexual sin is always singled out but sodomy is in particular. Paul marked it as a sign that one's mind and heart have gone dark and can go no darker. We simply affirm that. Is it the ONLY sin on Earth? Of course not. But it seems there's something singularly wicked about the utter inversion of its perverseness that is unlike no other sin. We are not at fault for simply pointing that out.

You said you were leaving for good.
I think you did a good job showing why homosexuality is singled out above all other sins. Those who are without the spirit have bought into Satan's lie that it's just one sin in a list of many. It's corrosive to a healthy and God fearing nation and is most responsible imo for making it not so anymore.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by musterion
ACW wanted Clinton to be President instead of Trump.

aCW didn't want Clinton to be President instead of Trump. When can we see your retraction?

zm0t3.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/zm0t3.jpg

Grip Docility

Mankind...me, you, everyone.

Any other response is the leavening. There is much leavening in the lump that is spreading. Those that take that leavening in, become puffed up.

The words that the devil works the hardest to get people to say in their hearts are; “I’m better than ______”. It’s an open fill in the blank.

Well written.