Hollywood pedophiles

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I often wince when a seemingly decent show take a turn with gratuitous homosexual plot devices.

I liked the Supergirl series as it was whimsical and clean enough. Then a lesbian plot line was introduced. For a show that no doubt appeals to younger folks, too. Sigh.
I have enjoyed the occult series Exorcist, but just in a recent episode in the new season, yet another homosexual element was introduced for the older exorcist character.

I could go on, but the point is made by now. Thank goodness for networks like MeTV, Grit, and the like.

Those TV ratings boxes that appear before a show nowadays need to add the letter H to the mix. ;)

AMR
Yeppers.
I noticed the same with the Exorcist an thought "Oh no".

Person of Interest was one of my favorites TV series.
And then it took a lezbo turn with one my favorite characters in the show - Shaw.
I almost stopped watching it until it turned out that was all in her drug induced (by the enemy) dreams.

And feminizing characters kinda ticks me off too.
I can't believe they are going to do a remake of Lord of the Flies with little girls.
Whew! Saved that show for me.

Grip Docility

I often wince when a seemingly decent show take a turn with gratuitous homosexual plot devices.

I liked the Supergirl series as it was whimsical and clean enough. Then a lesbian plot line was introduced. For a show that no doubt appeals to younger folks, too. Sigh.
I have enjoyed the occult series Exorcist, but just in a recent episode in the new season, yet another homosexual element was introduced for the older exorcist character.

I could go on, but the point is made by now. Thank goodness for networks like MeTV, Grit, and the like.

Those TV ratings boxes that appear before a show nowadays need to add the letter H to the mix. ;)

AMR

I saw that episode of the exorcist and covered my eyes. I saw the seen as honest backstory to the Character and I took note that the Priest didn’t pursue a roll in the hay. There is a line that levels between art that is honest and forcing people to see more than they desire.

I’m a fireplace guy anyways. All cinema romance that begins to occur can instantly fade to a fireplace, that wasn’t even there, for my preference. I don’t really like to see any overly done sexual expression of any kind in cinema.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's an offensive act.

Not only that, they refer to themselves as fags.
So save your outrage. I can see it coming on.
Indeed.

Today's gay was yesterday's homosexual.
The day before yesterday's homosexual was a fag.
The day before that a fag was a cigarette.

I suppose the phrase smoking a fag is now means something much more grave than it was in my youth. ;)

Go figure.

I have a simple policy on these sort of evolution of language issues.

- Never use any noun for same sex acts or actors other than the word homosexual...not their preferred gay.
- Never use any noun for those that hate God other than the word non-believer...not atheist.

Just don't take the bait.

AMR

Arthur Brain

AMR

Why would you be enjoying an 'occult' series?

:think:

Grip Docility

Indeed.

Today's gay was yesterday's homosexual.
The day before yesterday's homosexual was a fag.
The day before that a fag was a cigarette.

I suppose the phrase smoking a fag is now means something much more grave than it was in my youth. ;)

Go figure.

I have a simple policy on these sort of evolution of language issues.

- Never use any noun for same sex acts or actors other than the word homosexual...not their preferred gay.
- Never use any noun for those that hate God other than the word non-believer...not atheist.

Just don't take the bait.

AMR

I always took the verse that says, “Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend”, to mean that if someone sees vulgarity in something, it should be respected.

James goes on and on about the tongue. Is tasteful speech not necessary, per the Bible?

glorydaz

I always took the verse that says, “Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend”, to mean that if someone sees vulgarity in something, it should be respected.

James goes on and on about the tongue. Is tasteful speech not necessary, per the Bible?

Well, you're wrong. There are some who are offended by everything. Those, like you, who are "holier than thou". We are not to walk in another man's convictions.

Romans 14:22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.​