Hollywood pedophiles

WizardofOz

If you want to call doing away with age of consent laws "sexualizing children", then do so. I call it child rape.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-prostitutes&p=4906675&viewfull=1#post4906675

I don't want to do away with age of consent laws. Are you especially delusional today? You must have mismatched your socks.

After that sick statement was made, I invited this child rape enabler into my now 4 part thread that deals with sexual perversion, where she continued to promote child-adult sex, of course coming from the perspective that the child 'wanted it'.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5076891&viewfull=1#post5076891
You should probably talk to....
Spoiler
:idea:.....that person.

Were there calls from TOL'ers to ban this child rape enabler?

I personally didn't read that particular post and don't do much reporting anyway.

(The silence was deafening). In fact, I was attacked by a fellow sexual anarchist of Eeset's (Patrick jane) for even questioning her:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5076932&viewfull=1#post5076932

Do you need a tissue? Do you need someone to come to your rescue?

No? Then take it up with them.

Then there's the response from your friend and ally (the guy who you give dozens of positive reps to) Art Brain:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5076939&viewfull=1#post5076939

Care to address the above Aaron?

I think there should be age of consent laws.

There. It's been addressed.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
http://theologyonline.com/misc.php?do=showrules

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

fag·got
ˈfaɡət/
noun
noun: faggot; plural noun: faggots; noun: fagot; plural noun: fagots

1.a male homosexual.
2.a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.

Truth isnt hateful, except of course to those who don't want the truth.

1 Timothy 5:20
But those who persist in sin should be rebuked in front of everyone, so that the others will stand in fear of sin.

Arthur Brain

No, I mean that you seem to be fixating in gays. Homosexuals remain homosexual, and outside of the law of God, but their behavior. Do you disagree that remarried people are in the same error, per Jesus?

I am attempting to express that sin is sin and I want to understand why you are convicted to bring all discussion back to homosexuality.

I believe the LGBT movement and the feminist movement are two of the most destructive movements that have ever existed.

Why do you make assumptions and fail to hear my words?

It's cos he's a gay obsessed crank who needs to acknowledge his own orientation and deal with it.

Sonnet

fag·got
ˈfaɡət/
noun

1.a male homosexual.

But those who persist in sin should be rebuked in front of everyone, so that the others will stand in fear of sin.

'Faggot' is used as an offensive term is it not?

Sonnet

fag·got
ˈfaɡət/
noun

1.a male homosexual.

You think Jesus would have used the equivalent of 'faggot'?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's gotten sickening.
It's to the point that hardly a single movie or TV series does not have some faggot character in it.

Hollywood, listen up .......... you can make some very good and entertaining movies and TV shows without faggots in them.
I often wince when a seemingly decent show take a turn with gratuitous homosexual plot devices.

I liked the Supergirl series as it was whimsical and clean enough. Then a lesbian plot line was introduced. For a show that no doubt appeals to younger folks, too. Sigh.
I have enjoyed the occult series Exorcist, but just in a recent episode in the new season, yet another homosexual element was introduced for the older exorcist character.

I could go on, but the point is made by now. Thank goodness for networks like MeTV, Grit, and the like.

Those TV ratings boxes that appear before a show nowadays need to add the letter H to the mix. ;)

AMR

Grip Docility

Yes. He always saw the uncleanness within, and didn't hesitate to speak out.

Matthew 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.​

Is there an example of Jesus using modern vulgarity in scripture?