Hollywood pedophiles

Grip Docility

1So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, 2complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. 3Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. 4Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. 5Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus,a 6who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,b 7but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant,c being born in the likeness of men. 8And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

Sonnet

Let the "thread" know I am not as easily offended as you and your friends are.

Call me anything you like. My worth does not rest in the opinion of men.

For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

glorydaz

For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

I know...for those of you who are still under the law. :wave2:

However, Christ is the end of the law for righteous for those who believe. Romans 10:4

I'm a believer, so don't think you can put me under the bondage of the law. I have been delivered.

Sonnet

I know...for those of you who are still under the law. :wave2:

However, Christ is the end of the law for righteous for those who believe. Romans 10:4

I'm a believer, so don't think you can put me under the bondage of the law. I have been delivered.

You are suggesting it's the same for a homosexual believer?

Sonnet

I'm not suggesting anything.

Are you suggesting the Holy Spirit will come dwell in an unclean vessel?

You think your sin is any better?

1 John 1:8
If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
'Faggot' is used as an offensive term is it not?

To liberals like you, its offensive when youre on pseudomorality. Do you think fags get their drawers in a bunch when another fag calls them a fag? Its a common term in the gay community itself.