Hollywood pedophiles

Sonnet

To liberals like you, its offensive when youre on pseudomorality. Do you think fags get their drawers in a bunch when another fag calls them a fag? Its a common term in the gay community itself.

Wikipedia is wrong then.

Let's start using terms you would find offensive then - yes?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Wikipedia is wrong then.

It often is, depends on who is editing it that day. I wouldnt count on it (wiki) if i were you.

Let's start using terms you would find offensive then - yes?

Why? I could care less if you are offended and i am not easily offended. I understand from the word itself, people will be easily offended in the last days.

The truth doesn't offend me. It is your misfortune that it offends you.

glorydaz

Your still a sinner. You are putting certain sinners beneath you.

Nope, I'm a saint.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.​

Sin is transgression of the law. Christ is the end of the law for righteousness for those who believe. Romans 10:4

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.​

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your still a sinner. You are putting certain sinners beneath you.

Wrong, those who are still sinners arent in Christ.

Romans 7:17
In that case, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 12“Everything is permissible for me,” but not everything is beneficial. “Everything is permissible for me,” but I will not be mastered by anything.…

Sonnet

Nope, I'm a saint.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.​

Sin is transgression of the law. Christ is the end of the law for righteousness for those who believe. Romans 10:4

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.​

You do nothing sinful?

Sonnet

Wrong, those who are still sinners arent in Christ.

Romans 7:17
In that case, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 12“Everything is permissible for me,” but not everything is beneficial. “Everything is permissible for me,” but I will not be mastered by anything.…

It might be forgiven sin, but it's still continuing in sin.

glorydaz

1 Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Are you accusing me of something? I have a great deal of forbearance. I haven't put anyone on ignore no matter how ignorant they are. Telling the truth to the ungodly is the greatest love one can bestow.

glorydaz

It often is, depends on who is editing it that day. I wouldnt count on it (wiki) if i were you.

Why? I could care less if you are offended and i am not easily offended. I understand from the word itself, people will be easily offended in the last days.

The truth doesn't offend me. It is your misfortune that it offends you.

Yep, Artie thinks I'll be offended by his "white wig" comment. You just can't make this stuff up. ;)