Hollywood pedophiles

glorydaz

I am not clear as to your meaning. Christians continue to do other than which God would deem right.

And how do your children grow into responsible adults? By doing everything right from the moment of their birth?

Believers are no longer subject to God's wrath....only His leading and guiding as we grow in grace through His nurture and admonition. We stumble, He picks us up. He doesn't send us packing or back to prison to pay a penalty we could never pay in the first place. We mature....as we are conformed into the image of the Lord Jesus Christ. It's the Liberty we have IN Christ Jesus.

Sonnet

And how do your children grow into responsible adults? By doing everything right from the moment of their birth?

Believers are no longer subject to God's wrath....only His leading and guiding as we grow in grace through His nurture and admonition. We stumble, He picks us up. He doesn't send us packing or back to prison to pay a penalty we could never pay in the first place. We mature....as we are conformed into the image of the Lord Jesus Christ. It's the Liberty we have IN Christ Jesus.

I'm not suggesting anything.

Are you suggesting the Holy Spirit will come dwell in an unclean vessel?

Your uncleanness is, nevertheless, cleaner than...certain other folk? Right?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Everything to them is about their sex. Whores are the same way (includes both men and women). They love to be well known for their sin.

They want their sin glorified, which is why they push it in others faces THEN whine that their bedrooms are being peered into.

Loud and proud of their sin. Should pedos do the same? Hey its about who you love, instead of what God created, right?

Sonnet

Everything to them is about their sex. Whores are the same way (includes both men and women). They love to be well known for their sin.

I am not aware that is the case for all.

They want their sin glorified, which is why they push it in others faces THEN whine that their bedrooms are being peered into.

Loud and proud of their sin. Should pedos do the same? Hey its about you love, instead of what God created, right?

I think you are demonstrating a hatred of homosexuals. Romans 3:23.

glorydaz

It is well know offensive term.

Not to the homosexuals I've known. You've been told this already, but you keep making the false claim that it's an offensive term. Maybe it's offensive to those who don't know what they're talking about. Did you ever think about that?

And even if it was offensive, why would you think it was a bad thing? If I were swiping my neighbor's paper, I might not like being called a crook, but if enough people called me that, I might take a look at myself.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No offence was taken at sin being identified.

Youre offended at homosexual sex -sin- being called an abomination - (What God calls it)

abomination -

The noun abomination means a thing or action that is vile (offensive), vicious or terrible

So you are objecting (whining faggot is offensive) when the very sin of homosexual relations are offensive and sin, do i have that right?

Sonnet

Youre offended at homosexual sex -sin- being called an abomination - (What God calls it)

abomination -

The noun abomination means a thing or action that is vile (offensive), vicious or terrible

So you are objecting (whining faggot is offensive) when the very sin of homosexual relations are offensive and sin, do i have that right?

James 2:10

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I am not aware that is the case for all.

I think you are demonstrating a hatred of homosexuals. Romans 3:23.

If i hated them, i would keep my mouth shut, since they are already headed to hell. I would withold knowledge of what saves by saying they are ok in their sin. Since you quoted romans, check this passage out:

Romans 1:

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Seems you approve?

glorydaz

Your uncleanness is, nevertheless, cleaner than...certain other folk? Right?

Yes, indeed, clean "every whit", but it wasn't my doing, so don't get your dander up.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.​

Sonnet

If i hated them, i would keep my mouth shut, since they are already headed to hell. I would withold knowledge of what saves by saying they are ok in their sin. Since you quoted romans, check this passage out:

Romans 1:

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Seems you approve?

I don't have an issue with Christians affirming that scripture cites all sorts of deeds and thoughts as sinful.