“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We've been having 50-something degree mornings for a couple of weeks now, and nice cool nights. One of the benefits of mountain living. :)

We've had several mornings in the 50's here. That lasted a couple of days and now we're back to sweating to death. :chuckle:

bybee

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

Good morning to all. I'm waiting for my coffee. It smells wonderful! My granddaughter invited me over for lunch today. I love to dine with my peeps!:zoomin:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I got yestedays bunny in my mail thanks zoo...I am honoured...

Hi everyone...I hear much about coffee and bacon...but have you done your sit ups and butte clenches?

Come along now let's all assume the position together, STP will be drill sergeant for the day :D

bybee

Hi everyone...I hear much about coffee and bacon...but have you done your sit ups and butte clenches?

Come along now let's all assume the position together, STP will be drill sergeant for the day :D

I'm way ahead of you Dearie! Everything I own has been clenched mightily and often! Once I'm coffee'd up there's no stopping me!
I've got me wheel barrow loaded and me shovel at the ready for heavy duty garden work. :chuckle:

rainee

Zoo did what??
What, you are his fave too??
FLOOZIE?!
I'll give your butt something to clench about!

hmm, perhaps that does not sound right.

:sinapisN:

rainee

406px-MikeFichera--Warwmn.jpg

rainee

Well aren't you the little super hero.
:eek:
actually this one is a super villain but I thought she was only a super warrior woman

Julia Koenig was a Nazi spy called Frau Rätsel (Madame Mystery) during World War II. She hypnotized an American soldier in telling her the formula to the Super Soldier Serum, the same one Captain America was injected with. She was put into cryogenic suspension after the war. The suspension chamber malfunctioned and she suffered brain damage which left her comatose. She was restored to health using the original Human Torch's blood. Frieda faced off against old foes including the Sub Mariner, Captain America, and others. The building she was in was destroyed leaving her current whereabouts unknown.

http://marvel.com/universe/Warrior_Woman
More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Warrior_Woman#ixzz2ebMOdbCn