good morning breakfast clubbers

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I do too! But, they must be protected from those who would do them harm. I don't know how to put pictures on my post but I would love to share the Hummingbirds at my feeder. They delight me.

Cool! I'm fascinated by birds. Hummingbirds are especially cool. My mom has a hummingbird feeder at her house but I don't think she's had much luck with getting them to come around. :mmph:

zoo22

Cool! I'm fascinated by birds. Hummingbirds are especially cool. My mom has a hummingbird feeder at her house but I don't think she's had much luck with getting them to come around. :mmph:

Yeah, they're cool birds. There used to be a lot them at my old place. If they're in the area she lives, she might have better luck with some hanging plants than the feeder.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Zoo did what??
What, you are his fave too??
FLOOZIE?!
I'll give your butt something to clench about!

hmm, perhaps that does not sound right.

:sinapisN:

Well I was only second choice, apparently KMO's box was full...still I was pleased to get my bunny, ol' Tots knows how to put it about you know. ;)

zoo22

Well I was only second choice, apparently KMO's box was full...still I was pleased to get my bunny, ol' Tots knows how to put it about you know. ;)

There were actually a bunch of folks from this thread on the recipient list (you should be able to see it). Everyone who'd expressed to me at one point or another that they enjoyed those morning rabbits. I thought it might be a nice surprise :chuckle:

bybee

I have several of them. They are fattening up for their long migration.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

kmoney

Hall of Fame
bunnies_jumping_bunny_hurdles_05.jpg

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There were actually a bunch of folks from this thread on the recipient list (you should be able to see it). Everyone who'd expressed to me at one point or another that they enjoyed those morning rabbits. I thought it might be a nice surprise :chuckle:

And so it was :)