good morning breakfast clubbers

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I admit I'm ignorant about the back story.
Keep reading him and you'll come to an understanding. The short version is that he subordinates his witness to his personal animosity. It's the same sad impulse that lets him tell Rusha that he'd enjoy her suffering in hell...or his sad denial of my place in the Body. At the petty end it's the bunny bit or similar nonsense. But it isn't aimed at amusing you. It's aim is to please him, or rather the sin he's made an idol of.

The hope I have is that at some point he actually said yes to Christ and meant it, because otherwise I'd fear for him.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

Breathe

Good morning! It is a lovely morning and my coffee is ready!

I woke up at 5:30 this morning, and decided to just get up and start the day an hour early! The fog is thick and the air is cool - you can just smell autumn sneaking in. :)

bybee

I woke up at 5:30 this morning, and decided to just get up and start the day an hour early! The fog is thick and the air is cool - you can just smell autumn sneaking in. :)

Here in Minnesota they're predicting a beautiful Autumn full of color!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
We have no choice but to ignore him.

Good morning bybee, everyone. :)

While I was waiting for my coffee to brew this morning I was listening to the news about Syria and thinking about the seriousness of the situation we're looking at. It helped me place a couple people with too much malice and time on their hands back into their proper context where they belong.

So yeah. It's a good morning. Moving forward.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I'm waiting for that first cool morning... it can't come soon enough. :)